• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Photos from TMF stolen by a member of this site! IMPORTANT!!!

Desparting297

3rd Level Red Feather
I have been informed and shown evidence of proof that photos from an album of mine has been stolen and used on Deviant Art. The person who did this goes by the name of killhill66 (Chris) http://killhill66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Unfortunately I don't know his username on here and I doubt he will have the guts to own up as he has already committed a pathetic act of copyright theft. He has also claimed on that site to have had a session with me in result of those pictures. News flash arsehole, we have NEVER met as I live an ocean away from you so put down that crack pipe and clear out your little wank bank!! Not only are my pictures stolen, but there are a few there whom I recognise and if anyone knows who this person might be, please I need your help to track him down and ban him! Because I feel violated and I really feel for the other girl in the pics as i believe she has already had to face some other problems of identity theft.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you.

Unfortunately, not surprised at all. There are stolen pictures all over this site and others.

Unfortunately, I am the one who ran across the idiot's page in the first place and started recognizing some very familiar pictures. As I mentioned to Hyper, DeviantArt has its DMCA takedown request form much like Tumblr, though I'm not certain if they handle it the same way. I've had to utilize Tumblr's before but not DeviantArt's, so anyone who may know more about the process of getting them removed, your input would be highly appreciated here. Finally, I just want to say that "killhill66" (whomever you are on this forum), and anyone else who swipes images and tries passing them off as their own "sessions" or otherwise, that's pathetic and you are the reason that women, in particular, get gun-shy about sharing images in the first place. Let's spread the word about this thread to everyone that we can on the forum so that other women who have had their images stolen and shared by this creep can go about getting them taken down as Hyper is. Also, utilize Google image search on the regular. Trust me when I say it's your ally.

Quick edit: Upon further research, "killhill66" is a Tickle Theater member whose profile hasn't been active since 2014. Says he's Chris from Louisiana. Hopefully the mods can find out who he may be here, if he's still active.

Last edited:
The individual was a member here in 2006 and was banned for repeated infractions of posting rules in 2008. They recreated under the name codysulphur@aol (whoops put your e-mail in for the username!) and we banned that one for violations. They tried again with seek8612 and we got that one based on ISP matching. There have been no further attempts that we can see, though if he's on a new ISP then we wouldn't know.

As for your DA issue, drop the staff there a line, and explain your issue. They will be VERY responsive. DA's moderation works like the Stazi. They simple show up kick the door in and remove stuff. If they are in a bad mood they will ban him also. Show them his page, and then your page here where the images were lifted from and offer to send them proof that you are the woman in the images also if they desire. You'll get action.

Myriads

Myriads, you are awesome! Thank you for the information on who this guy is/was and how Hyper (and others here whose images he's stolen) can get their content removed. I really feel for people when they're violated like that. When I had an image stolen that I'd posted to Fetlife, it was on Tumblr and reblogged numerous times. This happened in 2014 and I still have to send one or two DMCA requests from time to time, though fortunately not nearly as frequently as I once did. There are some bad seeds out there that feel entitled to other people's images/work/etc. and it's just not right. Best to get them smacked down when possible.

Hyper has messaged me about this and I as the one whose photos belong to am not happy with this. I did not say they could be published elsewhere and more importantly the ones that have been posted are from a good friend whose pics i removed as a request from her as they were taken at a different part of her life and was looking towards the future

Im not PC savy can someone arrange to remove these from this page

APF

The individual was a member here in 2006 and was banned for repeated infractions of posting rules in 2008. They recreated under the name codysulphur@aol (whoops put your e-mail in for the username!) and we banned that one for violations. They tried again with seek8612 and we got that one based on ISP matching. There have been no further attempts that we can see, though if he's on a new ISP then we wouldn't know.

As for your DA issue, drop the staff there a line, and explain your issue. They will be VERY responsive. DA's moderation works like the Stazi. They simple show up kick the door in and remove stuff. If they are in a bad mood they will ban him also. Show them his page, and then your page here where the images were lifted from and offer to send them proof that you are the woman in the images also if they desire. You'll get action.

Myriads

Myriads, you are an absolute star!

Unfortunately, once you put your image on the internet, it out there for everyone to steal, post, sell. It's terrible but it is not going to change anytime soon.

Unfortunately, once you put your image on the internet, it out there for everyone to steal, post, sell. It's terrible but it is not going to change anytime soon.

Agreed. Soon as this problem for.me is sorted a lot of stuff will be taken down. Enough is enough!

Sorry to hear this my friend. Although not had pics of me stolen and posted elsewhere, I have had pics of sessions Ive taken stolen and uploaded on various sites. Sucks that it happens and that we have to jump in to take action.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Im so sorry for your disruption, in what should be a place we can all feel comfortable around our fetish. Just like gay pride marches or black lives matter protest... Nothing against gay people or black people, just an example. This forum should be a place we can feel free to express our love for tickling, without judgement. I may delete my account due to some people harrasing me.
11069875_847068328700344_4003076799054421870_n.jpg

Im so sorry for your disruption, in what should be a place we can all feel comfortable around our fetish. Just like gay pride marches or black lives matter protest... Nothing against gay people or black people, just an example. This forum should be a place we can feel free to express our love for tickling, without judgement. I may delete my account due to some people harrasing me.
View attachment 478424

We don't know each other but I hope you don't feel compelled to leave because of the bad seeds. Definitely inform the mods if people are harassing you because it will certainly be taken care of. My best to you.

My problem has now been solved. I wrote to the support team of Deviant Art and within minutes they sorted everything out!

I would like to thank Myriads for the help and information to sort things out and a big thank you to Adam for looking out for me and informing in the first place of what was taking place and for supporting me all the way.

Blessed be!

My problem has now been solved. I wrote to the support team of Deviant Art and within minutes they sorted everything out!

I would like to thank Myriads for the help and information to sort things out and a big thank you to Adam for looking out for me and informing in the first place of what was taking place and for supporting me all the way.

Blessed be!

Always here for that, love. However I'm a little confused as they're still showing on my end. I wonder if anyone else is still able to see them? Myriads, you were incredibly helpful in the matter so I'm curious if there's something I could be missing here. Thank you in advance.

Blessed be!

Glad to hear it. Luckily, we've got a good team in charge to take care of the creeps.
Happy Yule.

Ah, well, we thought this issue was taken care of, but it seems that Hyper's photos haven't been removed yet. I don't understand the issue since she's provided proof as the owner of said photos. Some mod intervention may help, if one is so inclined. This isn't fair to anyone.

Ah, well, we thought this issue was taken care of, but it seems that Hyper's photos haven't been removed yet. I don't understand the issue since she's provided proof as the owner of said photos. Some mod intervention may help, if one is so inclined. This isn't fair to anyone.

It sounds like the mods have sorta done all they can here on TMF. Myriads mentioned it, so it's probably just all up to the DA staff now.

And yeah, I feel pretty awful for Hyper, London, and anyone else involved with this. It's the internet, so it's not a new phenomenon by any means, but it sucks to know that your work can be so easily stolen, especially when it's of an intimate/fetish stuff nature.

It sounds like the mods have sorta done all they can here on TMF. Myriads mentioned it, so it's probably just all up to the DA staff now.

And yeah, I feel pretty awful for Hyper, London, and anyone else involved with this. It's the internet, so it's not a new phenomenon by any means, but it sucks to know that your work can be so easily stolen, especially when it's of an intimate/fetish stuff nature.

This is true. I was just thinking that perhaps someone had previous dealings with DA and could lend a hand. If not, it's understood. One thing I've urged is filling out a formal DMCA request since it's a more serious statement than simply e-mailing (had to do this before myself and it got taken care of). Also, doing the old sign/camera trick, in that you take a photo of yourself with a sign saying "X user does not have my permission to use my images" so that DA can clearly see that the person in the photos is the one who's making the demand for them to be removed. That last one, I once saw a woman use on FetLife when too many people accused her of being fake. Little tricks like that seem to help, so I'm still reasonably comfortable that the whole thing can be rectified. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else has ever had success using methods as I described, or if they've done other things that worked as well or better. Thank you in advance for the input.

DA will move at the speed that DA moves at. If they have the info, and indicated thus, they will get to it when they get to it. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps next month.

Basically the only course is to follow DA's reporting guidelines and wait.

Myriads

DA will move at the speed that DA moves at. If they have the info, and indicated thus, they will get to it when they get to it. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps next month.

Basically the only course is to follow DA's reporting guidelines and wait.

Myriads

Also very true. Thank you again for the help with this issue. Ah, the waiting game can be the hardest part.

View attachment 478424

I don't know your situation and I don't know how bad they're harassing you but I promise you there's more good people on this site than bad and if you can deal with a few bad people this place is worth it.

My detective skills seem to be pretty on-point lately. Upon more research, "killhill66" is also FetLife member "Rocksteady86." That profile can be seen here, provided you have a FetLife profile, yourself...

https://fetlife.com/users/1242127

When you go back a bit in his history, you can see that he used to go by the slightly altered, via capitalization, "Killhill66" over there. For any who have been wondering about exactly who he is, we now have an answer. Certainly be careful with your content around him!

Last edited:
Turns out the person doing all of this, was supposed to be a friend of mine. Shocking yet a lesson learned that you just can't trust some people. Case closed!

Turns out the person doing all of this, was supposed to be a friend of mine. Shocking yet a lesson learned that you just can't trust some people. Case closed!

You already know my thoughts and I'm glad to see this resolved, for you and your friends, and that the content has been removed. Obviously, he is someone who refuses to learn despite having been banned numerous times for breaking the rules. Some are just born stupid and you're far better off without him in your life.

Sorry for your luck on this.

I've had people report ME for uploading video clips *I* made that they claimed as their own on Youtube.

I've seen people post pictures claiming they were in them when I know where the originals come from.

I just don't understand people. Give credit where credit is due and do your own work.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back