• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Photos of my sister's feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
A few days ago I posted a drawing of my sister Dawn posing with her bare feet in the artwork section, and now she has allowed me to take some digital photos of her feet and post them here. This is very generous of her, considering she's not into feet or tickling fetish herself. (Thanks a million, Dawn! :) )

First some "normal" pics of her feet, then some with her toes tied

EDIT: Removed pics

Last edited:
Great pictures. Your sister has lovely feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Her feet are beautiful scavenger ! :D:D:D
scavenger said:
This is very generous of her, considering she's not into feet or tickling fetish herself. (Thanks a million, Dawn! )
Thank you very , very much Dawn ! :bowing:

Very very cute pictures, thanks to both Scavenger and Dawn!

wow scavenger, you are a very good artist. your sisrers feet look just like your drawing. I just wish my sister was that understanding. (she found out about my fetish and teases me relentlessly and blackmails me about it.)

Tell your Sister i love her feet! I like it when the toes are tied too... why aren't you made some tickling pictures of her with the tied toes? :cool:

Thank you, guys! Dawn is also very pleased with your kind words :)

Schmuck: She's a few years younger than me. And appearantly she's not very ticklish, not on her feet anyway... such a shame...

paintballin: Thank you! I'm sorry to hear how your sis treats you. Never be ashamed for your fetish, If there's nothing to be ashamed of, then there's nothing for your sister to tease you or blackmail you with.

Nylon tickler: Like I said, she isn't the least ticklish on her feet, so making tickling pics would be difficult...

Much kudos to your sister for being such a sweet model.
Her feet are lovely.
Tank you, "Dawn" and to you, Scavenger.

Yes Yes Yes!!!!

THANKS THANKS THANKS Dawn and Scavenger.....many Yikes!!!!....wow, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful feet.....I could just reach out and touch them.....great pics!!!! And great understanding sister!

(Sounds like that other sister needs to be tickled quite thoroughly for being so mean to one of us tickle people! Let us know if you need help....)

Thanks again, Scavenger!

MORE!!!! :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets: !!!!!!!!!!

Doe je goed kerel, mooie zus.

Sowieso een wonder dat ze er zo open minded over is, echt geweldig.

paintballin177 said:
wow scavenger, you are a very good artist. your sisrers feet look just like your drawing. I just wish my sister was that understanding. (she found out about my fetish and teases me relentlessly and blackmails me about it.)

Yours too?!! Anyway, great pics, scavenger. She has very lovely feet. Thanks and Happy Tickling, my friend! <<<<----

Thanks again guys! :)

Mephistopheles: Altijd leuk om iets van een taalgenoot te horen! :D

Thank you for your kindness Dawn!! It would be great if we could see your beautiful feet in stockings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back