• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Physical Therapy Abdomen tickles (F/M)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
For a while last year I was going to physical therapy for a knee problem. Given that the knee is connected to the hip (you know the song), etc, there was a lot of work both on my knees and hip area, from exercises to massage.

The physical therapist also had a technique she used that she said had to do with "re-setting" my alignment or something along those lines which involved pressing on a spot on my lower abdomen.

So my lower abdomen is incredibly ticklish. All throughout my life, the part of a doctor's physical exam when the doctor presses and feels around on your lower abdomen has tickled me like crazy. As a guy with some pride (there are some threads on the discussion forum floating around right now on this topic), I've never broken out laughing from that. And of course, I'm not as bad as this. But at the doctor's, my stomach would always automatically flinch and sink inward, and really, it's pretty intense. I used to think everyone's stomach was as ticklish as mine, but I've started to realize that's not the case. These days, basically anytime my girlfriend touches my stomach I have to push her hand away - it's like my tummy has gotten even more ticklish as time has gone on...

Anyhow, back to the story - she would have to feel around to find just the right spot, which was on the right side of my abdomen, near my waistline. It tickled like crazy, and I was always worried I would either a) get visibly turned on (as any kind of tickling, especially accidental, is a turn-on for me) or b) not be able to handle how ticklish it was. I tried so hard not to show it, and amazingly, she never said anything, but I was always prepared for a sheepish little explanation of how ticklish I am there.

Any other physical therapy tickle stories out there?

Well it wasn't physical therapy it was sonogram of my bladder after I passed kidney stones.
I went to the imaging place and this cute little woman starts running the wand of the machine along the
left side of my abdomen. It tickled like holy hell and I was flinching and holding my breath. She noticed
something was bothering me and asked of I was in pain, I replied "Nope, it tickles" she giggles and says
" Tickling is OK and kinda cute". A minute later my torture was thru and I got out of there!

I remember years ago when I was a child and I went to be examined for some reason that escapes me. As part of the examination this woman asked me to take my shoes and socks off, she performed the so called reflex test; suffice it to say I didn't react and she said "not ticklish?"
I had completely forgotten about that.

I'm the kinda guy that would take advantage of situations like these. If the medical professional doing the tickling was a cute female, I would absolutely react naturally to the tickling, hoping that she would think it was cute. I might --- might --- even focus on being visibly aroused if she seemed cool. It would be a longshot, but there's always the chance that she might decide that the fact that she can turn a guy on by tickling him is pretty hot, and that could lead to some play after hours.

When I was in physical therapy my elbows were broken. So, yeah...intense pain and no tickling. Bummer, not sure why I brought it up.

MAN, I know what you're talking about. I've got a hangup about having a male for my regular doctor, so I have a female. Anyway, its the same with me. BIG TIME ticklish in the same spot! I see her yearly for a routine exam, and when she gets to my stomach, ...a little embarrassing. She knows it tickles and I try not to twitch, but you can only do so much. We share the usual quick smile and its back to business.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back