• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pic O' The Week!

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
That's just plain HOT! I LOVE the look on her face! And I want one of those stocks/pillory/wall thingies!

Agreed! Looks awesome, with ability to get feet, knees and thighs. I also want one!!

The differences in 'ler vs. 'lee perspective strikes me as funny.

You guys look at that pic and are focusing in on the 'lee's reaction and the apparatus. But the moment I clicked on the picture, my focus zoomed in on the 'ler. Cute guy, dressed all in black with a shaved head and kick-ass boots (giving him a slight air of menace), strong-looking arms and hands, and a look of determination on his face that has just a hint of his semi-sadistic tendencies. Put them all together and they spell one thing - HOT :blush:

Then after I was done drooling over him, I immediately imagined myself in the stocks and what it would be like to be in such a helpless position. I definitely wouldn't be as well-behaved as the 'lee in that picture, and I thought the 'ler would have a hell of a time dodging my free-to-kick legs and feet in order to get close enough to them to tickle ;) What I thought would be even more hellish to deal with was if the 'ler decided to come around to the back of the apparatus and tickle my neck/back/sides/etc. There would be ZERO ability to squirm/fend off/protect ANY spot he chose to tickle back there. And also no way of knowing where his next area of attack would be because the 'lee can't see anything. Again, totally HOT!

Thanks, Dan for posting a comment about the picture because I wouldn't have seen it otherwise (I'm generally not into tickling pics, and rarely if ever, seek them out). This one was well worth the ogle though - it sparked some nice 'lee fantasies :D

Thanks, Dan for posting a comment about the picture because I wouldn't have seen it otherwise (I'm generally not into tickling pics, and rarely if ever, seek them out). This one was well worth the ogle though - it sparked some nice 'lee fantasies :D
Bonus, then! My pleasure! <3

The differences in 'ler vs. 'lee perspective strikes me as funny.

You guys look at that pic and are focusing in on the 'lee's reaction and the apparatus. But the moment I clicked on the picture, my focus zoomed in on the 'ler. Cute guy, dressed all in black with a shaved head and kick-ass boots (giving him a slight air of menace), strong-looking arms and hands, and a look of determination on his face that has just a hint of his semi-sadistic tendencies. Put them all together and they spell one thing - HOT :blush:

Then after I was done drooling over him, I immediately imagined myself in the stocks and what it would be like to be in such a helpless position. I definitely wouldn't be as well-behaved as the 'lee in that picture, and I thought the 'ler would have a hell of a time dodging my free-to-kick legs and feet in order to get close enough to them to tickle ;) What I thought would be even more hellish to deal with was if the 'ler decided to come around to the back of the apparatus and tickle my neck/back/sides/etc. There would be ZERO ability to squirm/fend off/protect ANY spot he chose to tickle back there. And also no way of knowing where his next area of attack would be because the 'lee can't see anything. Again, totally HOT!

Could not agree more with every single word! Dan and I live together (met through TMF... blah blah blah) and he told me that I should check out the pic of the week. The first thing I said to him was "Wow! Gotta love the look on his face. Calm and soaking up her panic.” He was like "He has a face?" lol!

That is just an awesome pic all the way around

....The first thing I said to him was "Wow! Gotta love the look on his face. Calm and soaking up her panic.” He was like "He has a face?" lol!

ROFLMAO!! :laughhard: Dan's reaction is SO typical 'ler and SO hysterical. But I wouldn't have expected anything else from a straight guy - I'm pretty sure there aren't too many guys on the TMF who would have noticed the 'lers strong arms or the look on his face. I find it both amazing and intriguing how one picture can evoke two totally different responses.

For those of you who wanted to see the other side:

attachment.php

Myriads

I've actually seen this clip before. :D

I agree. I want one. Now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back