• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

picky about feet at all?

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
it goes without saying that a part of the body will be attractive, or unattractive, to different people for various reasons and factors. for instance, i prefer shorter toes rather than long toes.
so when it comes to tickling, what is it about the feet that could turn you off?
is there anything that would stop you at all?, aside from a lack of ticklishness.
there's not an awful lot of things that would turn me away from feet, though misshapen toes, bunions, thick skin and callouses definitely would.
what about y'all?

Feet are my favorite part of the body to tickle :)) But if the feet aren't taken care of (bunions, hard skin, too-long-toenails) then it's a total turnoff. If they're nice looking, it's a total turn on :)

I don't care for long nails or "meaty" looking feet. Thin. Slender. Well cared for... that's the ticket.

My favorite pair attached.

Oh. French manicures. Big skip. Ick.

Attachments

• 0-110.jpg
    0-110.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 0-113.jpg
    0-113.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I don't mind long toes, but I don't like it when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe. I also hate cracked heels and dry hard calloused skin. Whether it be a guy or girl I prefer soft smooth feet. I also don't care whether or not a woman uses polish. I say polish is up to her.

I think as long as they find a girls feet ticklish then everything is good haha :) Feet that are taken care of would be nice too lol :p

I seem to be quite the opposite of most people in this regards. I don't really like long toes or high arches. I don't know why but something just doesn't seem right when i see pics of girls having their long toes curled up. It's like they have 4 hands...

I always take care of my feet..to keep them clean ad ready for an extreme tickle torture!!! ;)
Please,girls,check my pics on my profile and let me know what you think and what you do to my feet.. :)

Yeah so do I lol gotta take care of the feet haha. Along with the rest of my body :) lol

My Opinion

The size and width of her feet don't matter. But whether or not she takes care of her feet does; they must be maintained and clean. I also prefer medium to high arches (as long as they're high enough to not touch the ground/floor) with plenty of lines and wrinkles. Ticklishness isn't required, but it's a big plus! My fiance's feet are size 8, wide, medium arches with lines and wrinkles (the wrinkles are clearly visible when she wears flip-flops or sandals with the sides open). Her left foot is more ticklish than her right foot. She hates being tickled unless it's by accident or if she's in a really good mood. I always tell her that it excites me when I tickle her feet. Her feet get dirty occasionally since she likes walking around barefooted. But I clean them for her, along with keeping the floors clean and giving her pedicures. I even thanked her mother for bringing her into the world with nice feet and other qualities I love.

French Manicure....smooth soles. I HATE IT when the chick has dirty feet, or her nails are too long ugh. Also bright red nail polish turns me off entirely.

Once again I chose not to be choosy........................

Feet that walk or run away or use your scrotum for soccer practice are somewhat of a turn off...Also if she brags about being "feetured" in some podiatrists' "believe it or not" medical journal...... Female, ticklish, reasonably well kept, willing and in the TMF personals. ;)

Sense my foot and tickling fetish bounces back and forth to which is stronger...I can even deal with not so ticklish feet.

All about the toe curl =) Black polish is the best!

dislikes...to many wrinkles, a truly bad smell, overall a lack of care

Im in a big minority here, but I really find polish a turnoff. Dont know why, just never liked it.

Im in a big minority here, but I really find polish a turnoff. Dont know why, just never liked it.

I'm with ya. Clear polish is fine, but I don't like colors much at all. Some colors like red can be a major turn off. Pink isn't as bad, but I still prefer nothing.

Well, first of, for me they have to be female feet! Callouses and bunions make feet unattractive to me. Even though I prefer shorter toes, I have no problem tickling feet with long ones, as long as the ticklee is very ticklish there.

The only other thing (yes, I have seen this on a couple of occassions) would be if the feet were covered with sores and/or bug bites. During a summer many many years ago, a girl I use to date use to have the mosquitoes viciously attack her ankles and feet whenever she had them exposed and was walking in damp grass. Later on, when she wanted me to play tickle/massage with her feet, it was hard for me to enjoy it as much because of all of the red welts.

I don't mind long toes, but I don't like it when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe. I also hate cracked heels and dry hard calloused skin. Whether it be a guy or girl I prefer soft smooth feet. I also don't care whether or not a woman uses polish. I say polish is up to her.

Completely agree! I don't like when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe. I like ones that descend in size. Soft feet is also a preference too. :)

I'm with ya. Clear polish is fine, but I don't like colors much at all. Some colors like red can be a major turn off. Pink isn't as bad, but I still prefer nothing.

I guess I just like the natural part of the foot and dislike polish used to kind of add a statement to it. Again, I dont really know why but I just prefer plain.

All I require is for the woman to have medium to high arches, very soft skin, and sexy toes. I immediately get turned off when I see flat feet... Always have, always will. The same thing goes for hard, dry, ashy heels and soles. I agree with you 100% about the 2nd toe being longer than the big toe.

I like wrinkles soles, Very ticklish or a little ticklish. I was dating a girl that wasn't ticklish at all one her feet. It sucked.

I can be very picky, but for me it's important that I like the girls looks as well. Not interested in only the feet. But I have turned down potential play partners for having feet I don't like at all.

Feet can be super gross looking if not taken care of. I like small feet that look like they are slightly meaty. I also like young looking feet, like those of a 20-something year old, as opposed to a 50 year olds...lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back