• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picky about Lee or Ler?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I have something that's been on my mind that I'd like to share with you all. Just so you know, this is meant as a friendly thread and I hope I don't anger anyone. I know I read a thread on here about how important it is that the person you're having tickling play with is attractive or unattractive.
Besides that, do you care if that person is Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, Asian, etc...?

Also, do you care so much about the age of the person that you're having tickle play with? As for me, I would prefer someone around my age or in their early forties. I hope I get a lot of responses, this is of course for males and females.

:couch:

Laughter is good, but someone who laughs while being tickled is VERY GOOD!

I can't really say any lady whose feet I've ever tickled was ever truly unattractive....but attraction varies in degrees anyway....most times, I've found that if the feet themselves were appealing, then they were worth checking out....

....I've tickled women of varying sizes, ages, and backgrounds....and most of those experiences were quite positive. I can't complain...really!!

I'm an equal opportunity lee/ler. Race, age, appearance, creed, ancestry, political stance....none of it means squat to me when there's tickling to be had!

Now if a person is just a general asshole, that's another story. But anyone with the right frame of mind is fair game in my book. :D

since tickling is a pure sexual thing to me, being a ler, the lee would have to be of legal age, female and have attractive feet with toes polished :)

Ya, I'm with Mimi. It's not WHAT you look like but how you make me feel in your presence that is the only thing tht matters.
I only hang and/or communicate with people I like (if I don't like you, I just act like you're invisible, it's easier than it sounds.) So if I'm letting you touch my body, I must find you at least somewhat attractive. If you have to wonder how I feel about you, then you probably don't matter to me.
XOXO

I'm mostly picky about the emotional context, I like to have a reason for tickling someone and for them to be significant to me in some way. It doesn't have to be a deep emotional bond, but I'm not a fan of tickling strangers. Except for work of course :)

All awesome responses. I guess ill put my 2 cents in. Steph and Mimi, loved your answers to death, mainly sense I agree with them completely( or could it be that i think your both hot ;) anyway). Tickling for me can be whatever I make it out to be in my. Yes even tho it can have the power to arouse me I can tickle somone that I have no sexual intrest with and still enjoy the fun that is had. And aslo to the age old question of which race is more ticklish....... it really doesnt matter to me, ive tickled females of every race that were even more ticklish than any stereotype. I love diversity in a ticklee, I could tickle any race or size and still enjoy the hell out of myself aslong as they laugh, and are comfortable with whats going on. Great thread ticklejen, very good question. Oh yea I didnt comment on the age thing...umm I guess age doesnt matter up to a certain point, I mean I would have as much fun tickling a female in her 40's or maybe even 50's, as I would one my age. Ok im done with my book...lol.

Even though tickling is mostly sexual with me I can honestly say it doesnt much matter. About the only thing is I can't bring myself to tickle another guy. Guess I'm not that comfortable with my sexuallity. But as far as age, race, looks....as long as my lee is ticklish that's the only thing that matters. Preferably she is of legal age for that "extra" pleasure, but if not I don't think a non sexual tickling can hurt :p

My take on this (and this applies to life not just tickling) is that some people are incredibly attractive; that is until they open their mouth. Whereas other people don't rate a second glance if you don't know them. Yet when you do they turn out to be really warm friendly and fun human beings. Hopefully I come into the second category somewhere.

Mimi said:
I'm an equal opportunity lee/ler. Race, age, appearance, creed, ancestry, political stance....none of it means squat to me when there's tickling to be had!

Now if a person is just a general asshole, that's another story. But anyone with the right frame of mind is fair game in my book. :D

Yeah, what Mimi said! :D :woot:

For me it is not so much about how someone looks as it is about their enjoyment of the tickling. As a lifelong -ler, seeing that a -lee is enjoying being tickled is much more attractive to me than any physical aspects.

JB

I agree with many things already stated...first and foremost I feel as MTPJeff does...there has to be an emotional connection to the person that is tickling me (except if it is at work as determined by my tickling experience as of late,lol)
I know though, that the best tickling of my life has been by and with someone I cared deeply for and was terribly attracted to as a tickler (style), appearance and emotional connection.

In general, it's very hard to pinpoint what causes one person to be attracted to another...seems that the general consensus is that even when there is a pre determined criteria (and we all have one) we consistently go outside the box of what we thought we were exclusively attracted to, etc.
Like the song says, "She's everything I never thought I wanted" Er...something..lol.

Aaaanyway, lol...attraction is a complicated wonderful thing. There are attributes and character aspects that stand out more than others as initially attractive.

For me it is tickling style (that could be indicated by a personality type), him showing an interest in my feet or my laughter drives me insane, his eyes can melt my inner core, the clincher though, and this can only reveal itself after spending some kind of time with a person, if he finds my ticklishness attractive it drives me wild. I am terribly aroused in every way by a man that loves the fact that I am super ticklish. Drives me completely nuts. Cool thread jenn:)
~margie :bouncybou

Luv2Tickle69 said:
....I've tickled women of varying sizes, ages, and backgrounds....and most of those experiences were quite positive.

That means some of them weren't quite positive. Which ones and why?

foosboy said:
About the only thing is I can't bring myself to tickle another guy. Guess I'm not that comfortable with my sexuallity.

don't belittle yourself. it could be that you ARE comfortable with your sexuality, and that's WHY you won't tickle another guy. there is nothing wrong with not wanting to tickle the same sex. nothing at all.

as a lee, i'm not really concerned with the appearance or age of the ler ( though i prefer close to my age) but they have to like tickling feet and be good at it, because that's my favorite place to be tickled

It doesn't matter at all about race or anything like that, just as long as the person takes care of herself. As far as age goes I think I would prefer to tickle someone of an age that I would tend to date if I were single, say within 10 years younger and 5 to 10 years older, so in my case mid 30s to early 50s, though I certainly wouldn't pass up someone younger. I don't think I would enjoy it as much with someone old enough, say, to be my mother.
I hope that makes sense. Good question!

Aside from having to have a physical attraction to the woman, i dont care about age, race, political affiliation, or whether she is rich or poor. :angel:

Most, not all, of my tickling is sexual. I can and will tickle just about any lady provided she takes care of herself and presents herself well and the situation presents itself: whether it's a date or tickling someone by chance. But that doesn't mean I want to have sex with every or any woman that I tickle. When I'm making love, I'm a little more fussy about my lady. (No, I'm not a snob.)

I really like all your responses so far and I am glad that some people have specifically said that they like my question.

Hope to get more responses soon.

Laughter is good but tickling someone to hear them laugh is AWESOME!

:bouncybou

Iam kind of middle of the road so to say on this subject. First off for me if the lee is someone I just know, say a friend, or someone at a tickle gathering, who I may just know, appearance would be less important. If, however, the person is someone I would either be interested in romantically, or in a relationship with, I would want a couple of more things.
While certainly I wouldnt require the lee to be a quote "beauty queen" (I.E. Slim body that doesnt quit with beauty queen blond hair or such), I would want them to be reasonably physically attractive, and for me to be attracted to them. Most important, would be for her to be open minded and somewhat laid back, and not to make me feel like Iam a bad person, or make me feel guilty, or that I'm "out there", for wanting to tickle them. Open mindedness and good personality are vital characteristics for me. If she doesnt have that, no matter how "hot" she would be, it wouldnt matter, because the emotional chemistry wouldnt be there. To me, emotional chemistry comes first, physical second. I'd rather tickle a girl who was say, a 5 with great personality then tickle someone who was a 10 who I had no emotional chemistry with. Reasonable physical attractiveness, yes, beauty queen, certainly not, great personality, a must. Thus is my quota for lee girls. Hope I answered your question fully, jen.

Mitch

This IS a very interesting & thought provoking thread. The one main criteria I have is gender, lol. I'm a straight guy , so females only:) I know, I know, sorry guys! Other than that it's just a matter of having a connection, genuinely liking that person. Age, not too, too young. That would make me feel kinda creepy. Has to be single, too. Even if it were for friendly tickles. Race, Religion, Politics, and all that, not an issue for me AT ALL. And if she has sweetly ticklish, eye-candy feet that I haven't the will power to resist:) BIG FUN, LOL.

I’m just happy to meet someone who wants to be tickled, I guess I wouldn’t wanta tickle a 90 year old or anything (no offence to any 90 year olds reading) but being only 19 I think this is fair enough! :Hyrdrogen

Mitchell said:
(I.E. Slim body that doesn't quit)

what doesn't it quit doing?
you mean like in a race it will run until the finish line even though it is in 9th place?

;)

No it doesn't matter to me. As long as they are nice and respectful :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back