• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pics from my latest excursion 2 (M/F, feet)

my website went away like, 8 years ago. just found these on a search of my email handle. cleaning house.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. I like her reactions. :)

Ah, the males touch. Lacks subtlety but is brutal and effective. Why'd you think that lee is losing it? Great pics again! It'll wicked to see some more!

Nice pics Eddie thanks.I like the girl next door look.Looks like she could be a close friend or girlfriend.Whatever,she is she seems to be really ticklish and you seem to be having a great time.:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

:atom: Cubs,the pennant chase continues:atom:

Awesome Eddie! Thank you for sharing your tickling photos.
Is that your girlfriend? Very cool man.

DK

hey all

That is not ACTUALLY me...lol....its from a pay-to-play theater to which i belong. Therefore, the girl isnt my girlfriend or anything, its along the same lines as where ven gets his pics from. Thats what i meant by latest excursion -- sorry to those who i confused :)

later on
-e

I was fairly certain that it was pay-per-play. I have kind of developed an eye for that sort of thing...heh...The pictures however are excellant..thanks again.

If you're paying . . .

If you're paying, why not tie the girl up? Also, how about putting her in a bikini? I mean, you ARE paying, right?

If i may be as so bold to tackle this question Em Es (and eddie may have a different answer)Some of these sites do not allow for bondage. For their models safety. Plus rememeber its Pay-per-play. It costs money the more time you take...bondage takes time...therefore it costs money. Most of us ar'nt made of money....so that may be why....it may very well be that he just likes playful tickling free of bondage...thats kewl with me. :)

Hey Ven and Em Es

Ven, you are KINDA right. You see, on an initial enocunter with pay-for play, i almost never include bondage, because basically, they wont do it off camera for you, because they dont want to lose time again untying if it turns out you dont come in to the 1 on one. Normally what i do is work on that for a few times, then when the chathost gets to know me, they'll get tied up off camera so to speak so i can just show up for the good part.

As for the bikini/bra-panties thing, thats just not my thing. I like my sex and my tickling in two separate bowls, so i really kinda like that girl next door thang. Just my preference, and since I am paying, i let em play as they are. If they are in a bikini/bra, great. if not, no big.

Thanks guys! :)
-e

ummmmm i'm not Ven. :) I'm his goofy, more popular better looking twin. :p

errrrrrr no....actually what i meant is me and Ven are different people. He is a mod and i'm just a TMF peasant. :rolleyes:

no no no...what i meant is we are 2 different people. Ar'nt we....well yes we are :confused:

errrrrr...well either way...he is him and i am me..any questions.

Oh yeah i look forward to seeing your next excursion. :)

I see

Thanks for the clarification, Eddie and Ven.

Sure, restraints and sexier apparel would have been better. But believe me, that girl's CUTE regardless of what she wears, and, just as important, TICKLISH.:)

Damnit!!!

Lol, Prime I know ya'll are two diff people, I just put you guys in the same catagory.....sorry for the mixup, i just for some reason saw your name and read prime but typed venray.....oops! :)

Later on!
-e

mmmmmmmmmmm..........

fantastic pics!

that man has the bestest job in the world 'sniff'

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back