• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pieces of Jessica - Part 2

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
“Well,” said Jessica, looking at the strange cabinet, “Do you want me to ‘introduce’ you, oh Rick the Magnificent?” She bowed toward him in a playful motion, fully intending to give her customer everything he had paid for.

“I think that would be appropriate, my dear.” Rick smirked as looked again at the delectable morsel in front of him, bikini-clad and hotter than a two-dollar pistol as Granddad would have said.

Jessica walked around the box and with a flourish waved her arms around and said in her best professional tone “Ladies and Gentlemen…would you please welcome the Master of Illusion….Rick the Magnificent!” Although she was giving her best performance to please what she considered her client’s kink, she knew little that she was playing right into his hands. Rick got up out of his seat and approached the cabinet. He opened the front panels that were a door when the entire piece was together and gave a long look at his “assistant”.

“If you would kindly step in, my dear…we will begin.” Rick took her hand and led her up into the tall cabinet. “Now if you would just raise your arms for me, dear, and place your hands through the holes in the top of the cabinet…” It was a tight fit, for the box was barely wide and deep enough for the girl inside. The cabinet was made for a short girl, though, so Rick had no problem reaching up and clasping the braces at the top of the cabinet around each wrist. Jessica’s hands poked through the top of the box, but the lined manacles prevented her from pulling them inside. Rick stepped back a moment and gazed at her stretched body.

“One more thing, Jessica…as we wouldn’t want the ‘audience’ to think that you could escape from the box before the trick begins….” At that, Rick pushed her ankles to the rear of the cabinet where, against the back wall, were two latching cuffs to secure them firmly in place. After making sure his prize was not going anywhere, he once again stepped back and marveled at the sight of her. Arms over head, her body was as tight as a drum-skin, the tassles from her showy bikini top lightly grazing the protruding ribcage. Her flat belly with the deep-set navel heaving slightly with each breath, and the thin elastic from the patch of fabric that was the bikini bottom running over each hip where the hip bone slightly protruded from the tension in her stretched body. Finally he gazed at the little feet, clad in those sexy shoes and trapped by the immovable cuffs. He was quite pleased.

“And now, my dear, we close the doors…”.

Rick closed the front of the cabinet, which was black, with the yellow outline of a girl in the position Jessica was now in. One would have to look very closely to see the fine lines all along the front that marked where a piece could be slid out along the immaculately made internal structure. Each part that could be separated also had a small door in front, to allow the audience to see the part of the assistant that was magically disembodied. It was the one in front of her face that Rick now opened.

“Are we comfy my dear?” Rick teased, tweaking Jessica’s nose.

“Hey! Cut that out, you goof!” She smiled, unaware of what was about to happen “So… now what Mr. Magician? You’ve got me in this thing, are you just going to play with my face or something?”

“Oh, no my little assistant, I have something much better planned. You see, this box really IS magical, and I’m going to prove it to you. Remember when you asked if you’d be Sawn in Half? Well, I didn’t lie when I said no…I am actually going to separate you into several delectable morsels…..”

At that, Jessica experienced the first nervousness of the evening. Was he kidding? Was this part of his kinky fetish? Or was he really going to try this, and possibly hurt her, turning out to be a nut-case after all?

“Rick, you can let me out of this thing now! This isn’t funny anymore!” She said, her voice stammering a little.

“Relax, dear,” Rick said with an evil grin, “You won’t feel a thing…..yet”. At that moment he reached his arms up and grabbed hold of either side of the very top of the box.

A Section about eight inches deep from her trapped wrists easily slid out away from the rest of the box! Rick carefully brought the section with Jessica’s wriggling hands sticking out of the top over to a table in front of her. She looked at it but couldn’t believe it! She felt herself moving her hands, but they were moving over there five feet away from her, and she did not feel the slightest discomfort.

“Holy Shit!! How the hell did you do that???” She yelped, not sure weather to be frightened or awed.

“Wait a minute, wait a minute, you ain’t seen nuttin’ yet” Rick drawled in a fake exotic accent. He then pulled the next section off, which when placed on the table in front of Jess and the door on it opened, revealed her arms from slightly before the elbow up to eight inches below her wrists. The rest of her own arms!

“Ok,” Jessica gasped, “That’s enough, I’m getting scared now, C’mon!”

“Not even close, Dear….”Answered Rick as he proceeded to finish the trick.

By the time he was done, Jessica’s head rested in a box alone on a table and she was facing another table with several boxes on it that she knew by now contained the rest of her magically dissected body. Rick pulled up a chair to the “parts” table and looked at the face of Jessica poking out of its tiny box.

“Now for the best part, Jessica. A Magician must always prove that the parts of his separated assistant are really hers, and this is going to please me greatly. You see, I knew all along that this was real, and now we are about to have the ultimate….Tickle Party…” A sneer crossed Rick’s face as a look of horror crossed Jessica’s. She had already accepted the fact that this was somehow real, but it hadn’t dawned on her until now that he could do whatever he wanted to her body now. Jessica was insanely ticklish. She even backed out of any jobs where the client asked for a tickle-partner. She really could not stand it at all. Tickling was the one thing out of all the kinks she’d been around that she drew the line at. She realized with a chill that this was the ultimate form of bondage. She wasn’t merely tied down, her parts were all inaccessible from each other, yet her sensation of them was still there. There wasn’t enough of each part to even move, however she might try.

“This box looks interesting,” Rick said as he took a foot-deep section and opened the front panel. Jessica barely contained her shock when she saw her own bikini-covered breasts looking back at her.

“Shall we find out if this is real?” Rick asked with a leer and placed a finger inside the box, lightly resting it against the stretched left armpit, which ended at the top of the box. There was NO room for movement. Realizing what this prick had in mind, Jessica started to beg…

“Please don’t do this, Rick…PLEASE!!!! You have no idea how ticklish I am! C’Mon, this is no fair! I can’t move, you’ve got me all over the place! Don’t, I beg YoOOO-UUU-HOO-HaHAHA…”

This last trailed off as Rick began to lightly stroke the creamy, deep armpit of his trapped assistant.

“Kitchie-Kitchie, Jess…..Kitchie Kichie Kooooo…..” He started to wriggle the finger a bit faster and added more pressure, scraping the tender, hairless skin with his newly trimmed fingernail.

“OH GOD NOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!! NOOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAH…C-CMON ST-STOPPP!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!”

Rick said nothing, but wriggled his other finger in front of her face and let her see it going slowly toward the box, pointing directly at her other helplessly stretched armpit.

“OHGODDON’TPLEASE!!!!!!”

“Heeeeere it cooooommmeesssss…..” Rick teased as he lowered the wriggling finger into the hollow of her right armpit, “Tickle Tickle Tickle…..Kootchie Kootchie…!!!!”

Jessica was in hysterics. She could feel every bit of the tickling under her tight armpits, but could do absolutely nothing about it. Rick added all of his fingers to the tickling assault, fluttering them wildly, going around in circles, stroking up and down, exchanging light feathery strokes for harder poking tickles.

“NOOOOO!!!PLEASEPLEASEPLEASESTOPHAHAHAHEEEHEEENONONONOEEEEKKK!!!!OHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Jessica was screaming now.

Rick stopped long enough to allow her to catch her breath, and then looked at her face, now pink with laughter.
“You know,” he said as he grabbed the flimsy string at either side of her breasts, “I don’t think you really need this anymore….”

“Oh, don’t, Please Rick Please? I’ll do anything, just put me back together, PLEEEAAASE????” Jessica gave him her best begging act she perfected with some of her other B/D oriented clients. But Rick was having none of it. He reached behind her torso with one hand, and behind her neck (what there was of it inside the box anyway) with the other and gave the thin strings a tug. The strings came untied and there were her breasts in all their glory, looking back at her, and at the hands of this lunatic!

Jessica could not turn her disembodied head to see where Rick had gone when he stepped out of her sight. But what he returned with would have made her jump…if she could have gotten any part of her body to move, that is.

Rick did not say a word, but held up two long, wicked looking blue feathers, waving then playfully in front of her face. He lightly tickled under her nose for a moment. Even that was torture, as Jessica couldn’t even pull her head away. But it was when he slowly moved them toward her breasts that she really began to beg.

“Oh God, Rick NOOOO!! Puh-LEEZE don’t!!!!” But she knew it was no use.
Rick lowered the tips of the feathers onto her nipples, which immediately hardened. He twirled them around the puffy areolae of the pert, perfect tits. This got some giggles out of her, and even a few moans.

“Oh…she likes this!!!” Rick said as he picked up the pace. With one feather he tickled the very tip of her right nipple, while he worked the other feather along the outside of her left tit, going down the side until he was under her tight armpit again. She shrieked.

“NONONONOHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEPLEASEPLEASENOOHAHAHHEEEEHEEEHHOHHAHAOHHEHEHEH!!!!”

Rick dropped one feather and put his lips to her right nipple and began twirling his tounge around it as he tickled her left armpit with the remaining feather. Up and down and around in circles the feather went, over the helplessly tight and trapped skin of the girl’s hyper-ticklish armpit. Jess was torn between the tickling of her armpit and the erotic feeling of the man’s lips sucking at her nipple. She was one of those who could come by having her breasts played with enough, and this man seemed to be very skilled. But the damn tickling was driving her crazy!! Pretty soon, one of the sensations was going to win out, she thought, but then something unexpected happened. The tickling started to intensify the feeling of her nipple being licked!!

“OH GOD!! AHAHAHA--OOOOHHH-AHHAHAHA-OHHH AHH AHHH AHHHH……OHMYFREAKINGGODDDDDDDDDDDHAHAHEHEHEHE….AHHHHHHHHHHH”

She couldn’t believe it! She had actually been given an orgasm in this impossible predicament! As Rick stopped his tickling and teasing., she felt a tingle all over her tits and especially in her tortured armpits, almost as if he were still tickling them.

“There,” said Rick, “Did you enjoy your warm-up?”

“WARM-UP?!?!?!” Jess almost screamed, “Please tell me you’re done now! Put me back together!!!! It was fun, I admit it, but this is getting to weird, and I cannot take you TICKLING ME ANYMORE!!!!”

“Well, that is going to be really too bad for you then, my captive little assistant…..because we have so many more boxes to open….he he he….”

With that…he gave Jess’s underarms another good tickling to remind her exactly what position she was in. As he eyed another box containing a part of Jess’s sexy trapped body, she laughed in hysterics and prayed that she’d pass out before he opened another section……

(To be continued…..)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back