• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pieces of Jessica - Part 3

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
After giving poor Jessica some time to gain what little of her composure was left, Rick decided it was time to continue with the utter breaking of his unwilling assistant. For you see, that is what Rick decided it would now be…a breaking. He really didn’t know how far he was going to go with this, but having Jessica at his complete mercy was more than his tickling fetish would allow him to give up on. He still had “time on the clock”, so to speak, but when the time he paid for was up…what then? Well, he thought, cross that bridge when you get to it.

Jessica had just caught her breath when Rick approached the box that contained her disembodied head.

“Please, Rick, stop this…I beg you. You’ve had your fun, and I can’t say it wasn’t completely unenjoyable for me. But you are going too far. Pleeeeaaaassseee??????” she tried that doe-eyed look in a last futile attempt to play on his emotions. Unfortunatly for her, it wasn’t Rick’s emotions that were in control at the moment.

“I don’t know,” he replied, “I see a bow that I would just LOVE to open…just like an early birthday present, huh?” He leered at her as he slowly moved over to a box about a foot or so high.
“Wonder what’s in here? Shall we see, my pet?”…another evil grin and another look of resignation from sweet Jessica.

He opened the front panel of the box to reveal the dream target of his tickling desire. Jessica’s perfect midriff was framed within the magical box, starting with her taut ribcage and descending down to a line just above her crotch. The ribs were protruding just enough to see their outline and the tight skin curved in flawlessly in a slight hourglass shape to end in a pair of hips with just a bit of the hipbone sticking out. Jess was stretched quite tightly before her separation, and this part of her body retained that tautness. The smooth belly dipped in a bit toward either side, and her belly button was a perfectly oval dimple in a sea of creamy, baby-smooth flesh.

“Oh, God…PLEASE don’t do this to me!!!,” Jess begged, almost on the verge of tears. She instinctively tried to move, which translated in a slight wiggle of her middle. This only served to turn Rick on even more.

“You can do that all you want, Jess! In fact..let me help you with that squirming a bit…always trying to help you know…he he he…”

Rick lowered on single finger just under the right side of her ribcage and very lightly drew it down the smooth belly in a line between her navel and side. The skin was so unbelievably tight that every touch was magnified. He did this again on the other side, then stroked both sides of her belly in a slow up-and-down motion. This illicited some giggling from Jessica, which increased as he kept it up.

“Hee-hee..Nooo, Rick…OH GOD NOOOOOOOO!!!! Pl-Please stopstopstopstop!!!!OhhhhHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEEAAWWWAAWWWWAAARRGGHHHNOOOO!!”

“Does that tickle?” Rick teased, knowing full well that it was tormenting the trapped babe. “How about this?” He made his hands into claws, and raked the stiff fingers down her sides with the touch of a gentle lover, for he was truly loving this. He held no animosity toward Jess, and he was a bit torn between his lust and his growing attraction toward this gorgeous, helpless female. It was something that would have to be dealt with, but for now, he was consumed with his task.

As he raked his fingers over the flawless flesh, he began to wriggle the fingers in a spidery motion. He drifted from the front of her belly to her sides and over the hipbones. Every time he made a change in movement, her divine laughter changed in pitch.

“PLEASEPLEASEPLEASESTOP!!!!OHNOOOOONOOONONONONO!!!AAAAHAHAHAHAHA--HEEHEEHEEHAAAHAAAOHGAAWWWDDDDNOOOOOOOAAAIIIEEEEEEE…HAHAHA..HEEHEEHE….NOTTHERENOTTHERENONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOP, C-CMON, I’M B-BEGGGING..NO MORE (gasp)..NO MORE I GIVE I GIVE!!!! AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHHOHHOHOHHAHAHAAA!!!!

Jess was, quite simply, hysterical. The sensations that were coursing through her tight body were unbearable. Every touch sent an electric bolt from her belly to her brain. The fact that they had to travel through separated body parts made it even worse. Not being able to move sure as hell didn’t help either. She had been in numerous forms of bondage before, but this was quite different. The breaks in the boxes were cleverly designed to not allow for joint movement, there were no ropes to pull on, there were no shackles to tense against to relieve even the slightest bit of her torment….there was only the unbearable sensation of being cruelly tickled beyond anything poor Jessica had ever felt before.

Rick gave her tortured belly a rest for a moment, not only for Jessica’s sake, but for his own. Touching and tickling the squirming belly was arousing him to no end, and he was quite ready to burst. But he wanted to enjoy this…especially what he planned for the helpless girl next.

“You know, Jess…this skin tickling is obviously getting to you, but do you know what’s even worse?” …once more with the evil smirk Jess had come to dread. “The muscle under the skin is what’s really ticklish…wanna see?”

“N-No, Rick..P-Please…I believe you, but I can’t take anymore…I swear I’m going to pass out if you OOOHHHNOOONOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

She was cut off by her own scream as Rick placed a stiff finger on either side of her belly button, about four inches to each side and down to a point slightly above the protruding hip bones. He pressed his evil fingers into these spots and really gave it to her. He dug in and began moving his hands back and forth relentlessly, all the while keeping the fingers stiff and rubbing the skin against the muscle underneath. Not content with that, he grabbed the girl’s sexy quivering waist and dug in, squeezing the sides as hard as he could without causing pain.

“GotchaGotchaGotcha!!!!TickleTickleTickleTickle!!!!! Ahhhh..KootchieKootchieKootchie!!!!!!”

Jess was nothing short of screaming at this point. Laughter was left behind as the sheer torture of her exposed middle was brought to a climax. Again and again a shrill scream escaped the poor girl’s mouth, a hitch of breath then another scream. Soon the screams became one long wail which subsided into a low moan as consciousness began to leave her. Rick could contain himself no longer. Grabbing his engorged penis in one hand, he stroked himself as he pinched into Jessica’s side, getting off on the wriggling, squirming flesh trapped within his arcane device. He exploded in a mind-shattering orgasm as Jessica finally lost what consciousness was left.

He allowed her a repast, not being a complete prick. He had many decisions to make soon. He was just about crossing over to the point of kidnapping here, and he did feel something for the poor girl. But he had a lifetime of bottled-up tickle-lust fighting for his attention, and something else that pulled at that same attention…
A sexy ribcage that sat just above the still-quivering belly he had just finished tormenting. Whatever the outcome for him…this was going to be one hell of a night for Jessica.

(To be Continued…)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back