• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pirate Fun F/F

darkharp1

TMF Poster
My first tickling art posted. I hope you enjoy! I'm prepping myself for comic book art. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to share, please message me! :redstar:

Attachments

• pirate booty.jpg
    pirate booty.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 3,363
that's very nice drawned ! :)

Stuck halfway through the porthole, with awful options on either side... that'll teach her to resemble a governor's daughter! Terrific stuff, colorful and lively! You have an obvious talent for detail and attitude, not to mention a novel scenario! Polished art style, fun dialogue... this promises the most wonderful things for your comic! Can't wait to see the first installment... till then, scenes like this will do handsomely!

it's great, as lbh sead ure good at it ,very orriginal.Got no ideas on the comic thing dough

Stuck halfway through the porthole, with awful options on either side... that'll teach her to resemble a governor's daughter! Terrific stuff, colorful and lively! You have an obvious talent for detail and attitude, not to mention a novel scenario! Polished art style, fun dialogue... this promises the most wonderful things for your comic! Can't wait to see the first installment... till then, scenes like this will do handsomely!

What he said times two! Excellent work!!

Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate the comments! Not sure what the first comic will be! But might be working with a certain story writer in the future. This was just getting my foot in the door. Thank you so much :D

What an entrance, that's for sure! A piratical theme is one not too often seen, and you've certainly done it right! Quite a position to be caught in, pinned in a porthole! I second el Bandito's comment on the tastefully done nudity of the 'lee; sometimes nudity detracts from a work by making it, and not anything else, the prime focus. Here it exists but does not steal the show. Splendidly done, aye! =)

I second That's approval!
I can't wait to see your comic, man. You've got serious talent. ^___^

Besides you, K-man.
Although now that I think again on it there were others who made use of that genre ... perhaps I need to give my brain more time to churn when I post.
It's not your fault.
Humans tend to forget.
That's why they make the same mistakes all over and over and over again.

;)

I should look at the bright side of it: I could post the same pics of old, pretending they are brand new...

:paw:

After all, for fresh users, old pics are good as new.

Now, stop hijacking threads around, you pesky amnesiac!

Wow, that is an excellent piece of artwork Darkharp - a truly impressive start to what I hope is a long stream of art work. I love your style and I especially admire the scenario! Hee hee. What an ingenious use of a porthole! Hee hee. :D

Thanks for posting,

F,

Would love to see more! Can you do some with sheer stockinged feet too?

Superb! it shivered me timbers........... arrgghhh!!! (lol)

Very well done! I'm eager to see more of your work as it develops!

This is excellent work!

I really like your drawings in general, you make very sexy compositions which are very good. :)

For example the ticklee's body in this one is particularly well-drawn. ;)

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back