• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pit and tummy torture FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha and Jamie really wanted to get Claire good, she was bragging about how she could take whatever they could dish out. Obviously she has never seen Tasha in action before! The girls terrorize her, each gettin one pit and one side at the same time. To make it worse for Claire, they blindfold her, that's when the real fun begins!

You can find this and many more f/f tickling clips on clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

You can also find it this weekend on my web site in addition to over 300 tickling videos in all three sections: http://tickleabuse.com/newtour.php

yummy

I think those girls are your 2 best ticklers and they should work together like this more often
good stuff i'd like to see more

Just bought the clip.
Not bad : sexy girls, particularly Jamie, what a beauty.
I just would have expected to see Jamie tickle Claire's helpless bellybutton (by the way "navel assault" is very good).

You should punish Tasha and Jamie for having not tickled Claire's bellybutton:

Why not for example Tie Jamie in the same position as Claire and have Tasha tickling her navel till she cannot take anymore. And then have Tasha's navel punished by Jamie.Just an idea.

Keep on your very good work (you're now 7 on the top sites at clips4sales)

Tipouf

Just bought the clip.
Not bad : sexy girls, particularly Jamie, what a beauty.
I just would have expected to see Jamie tickle Claire's helpless bellybutton (by the way "navel assault" is very good).

You should punish Tasha and Jamie for having not tickled Claire's bellybutton:

Why not for example Tie Jamie in the same position as Claire and have Tasha tickling her navel till she cannot take anymore. And then have Tasha's navel punished by Jamie.Just an idea.

Keep on your very good work (you're now 7 on the top sites at clips4sales)

Tipouf

NICE, they need to be punished , and often!

i may be in the minority here, but is anyone else tired of seeing Tasha doing the tickling in every single video?

i may be in the minority here, but is anyone else tired of seeing Tasha doing the tickling in every single video?

every time I use someone else, I get complaints that Tasha should have done it. I doubt there is anyone better than her, but its not like she is tickling the same girl! Hell, there are 2 or 3 new girls every week!

I'd love to see Tasha get Veronika's pits in a long armpit clip ;)

I'd love to see Tasha get Veronika's pits in a long armpit clip ;)

That is going to happen at the end of Feb. Veronika is coming back for another visit, this time Tasha will tickle her pits, navel and her feet with nylons, going to be HOT!

Honesty I don't care who does the tickling, as long as they know how to tickle and how to drive the ticklee nuts. Experience usually does that over "born-skill".

I'll tell you what, I want to marry Jamie. :cupid:

DK

She's the best at what she do and enjoys it. Her style of tickling gets the best responses out of her victims. I just would love to see her use her tongue as a method of torture in general but I see she's not a fan of that.

But again I say all hail Tasha.

She's the best at what she do and enjoys it. Her style of tickling gets the best responses out of her victims. I just would love to see her use her tongue as a method of torture in general but I see she's not a fan of that.

But again I say all hail Tasha.

Lol, I second that! Believe me, I have seen countless people try to tickle, Tasha is the best at it. I am going to use Jamie a lot more often now, since she is pretty darn good too. Someone had mentioned to use them both, that would be one of the best tag-team ticklers ever. I may just start doing that, get one girl at each end from now on, one on the feet and one on the upperbody. I just happen to like one-on-one the best, with the tickler focusing on one body part. Any other suggestions from anyone? I love suggestions, they make my videos better!

That was a 4-timer

Usually I will comment on a clip if I view it twice right away. This one I watched four times! Thanks, Tickle Abuse. You are starting to stand head-and-shoulders above the pack. Where do you find these incredible girls?

The scream. It's one of the great rewards of tickling women, and Claire's is a beauty. Jamie almost upstages her, though, looking so damned sexy again between that flattering attire, gorgeous brunette hair and especially the impish look on her face; Jamie likes having Claire where she wants her.

Lol, I second that! Believe me, I have seen countless people try to tickle, Tasha is the best at it. I am going to use Jamie a lot more often now, since she is pretty darn good too. Someone had mentioned to use them both, that would be one of the best tag-team ticklers ever. I may just start doing that, get one girl at each end from now on, one on the feet and one on the upperbody. I just happen to like one-on-one the best, with the tickler focusing on one body part. Any other suggestions from anyone? I love suggestions, they make my videos better!

Thanks for your response Tommy. How about finding a model with a foot fetish? I as a fan of your clips I would love to see some of those tender, helpless,ticklish footbottoms being licked and bitten as a form of tickle torture. A woman like that wouldn't mind doing that.

I remember you posted some time late last year you had a new set of stocks that where perfect for tying toes back. As in perfect for liking and sucking toes. I may be wrong. Im being a bit repetitive with this request I know but I just love the old tongue tickle.

you're not in the minority... i personally hate tasha's tickling style. I respect other peoples' opinions, however I am sick of her... I've not purchased anything from tickle abuse in a long while due to this monotony.

you're not in the minority... i personally hate tasha's tickling style. I respect other peoples' opinions, however I am sick of her... I've not purchased anything from tickle abuse in a long while due to this monotony.

What is it that you hate about her style and why are you sick?

I guess Tasha is the TICKLE ABUSE "House Player"

To those who ask why Tasha appears in so many TICKLE ABUSE titles, I guess it is no different than filmmakers who often use the same actor(s) frequently. You know, Woody Allen casting Tony Roberts, or Martin Scorcese casting Robert DeNiro.

"Can't please all the people all the time . . .
But then, they don't please me"

That is going to happen at the end of Feb. Veronika is coming back for another visit, this time Tasha will tickle her pits, navel and her feet with nylons, going to be HOT!

I can't wait, Veronika, in my opinion, has the most ticklish pits that I have ever seen tickled. I hope you will make an all pit tickling clip with Tasha and Veronika, same bondage as the first one, I love those mits ;)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back