• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pizza Cats

Devus1

Does someone have the clip of the Samurai Pizza Cats
or someone know where to download it

i've heard about this scene. i want to see it SOOO bad! somebody make a clip!

Samurai Pizza Cats was a kickass anime that used to be on tv a few years ago...Kiddie, but still good. One episode had...a kung fu competion...One of the Pizza Cats, the girl, named Poly Ester, was facing a guy named Smiling Jack, who beats her by tickling her into submission. It was an awesome scene, I've only seen it on tv once, years ago, and ive been looking for it since. The episode is called Kung-fu Kitty contest, and it was episode...43 in the series i beleive...it never aired in the states, supposedly. But it aired in Canada. If anyone has it, please post it.

great news! if we're patient, this place may have the ep in a matter of.....months: http://www.nyanki-fanatics.com/

also, i've heard from a Samurai Pizza Cats forum that if u have a DC++ file sharer and access the hub CartoonCartoonNetwerk (cartooncartoon.no-ip.org), a dude named Xander or Xavier or sumthing, i dunno, starts with an X, has every episode. Unfortunately i can't try this, since that particular hub requires a minimum of 20GBs of files to share in order to access it, and i dun have that much to share T_T

ALSO, this place here, http://www.edoropolis.org/hero_boy/ is said to be dedicated to making the 12 US-cut episodes available for download. UNfortunately, at present, the place is under sum heavy construction (as in GOOD LUCK finding ANYTHING), but he seems like he updates frequently, so let's b patient.

Just for shits and giggles I looked on eDonkey and found the episode, downloading it right now, sounds kinda cool... I'll see if I can split it up and post it if anyone would like me to do so... :weird:

*takes a chance and downloads this eDonkey and tries to d/l the episode* ...........................is your download even BEYOND 0%???

O_O i just found a Pizza Cats fan who has the ep! he's sending to me right now! :D:D:D:D *dances for joy*

i got the episode :D CUTE scene! u couldn't hear her laughter TOO clearly, but she had sum great reactions that were both funny and cute at the same time ^^ plus i've never heard the T-word said so many times in one cartoon show episode :)

oh, and btw, i'm actually starting to feel like destroying my copy of the ep >_< see, i got to chatting to this one SPC fan, and i STUPIDLY ended up telling him why i wanted the ep so bad. He went from being a nice guy to acting like i've committed a sort of sin for wanting a particular episode just so i could see sumone get tickled. Not only that, he told the guy that sent me the ep, and now HE'S regretting giving me the file in the 1st place! >_< they're making me feel like a total heel. Is this justice?! *demands sympathy*

Some people will just never understand. I hope those people won't get you into any trouble. And for the rest: let them think what they think. If I were you, I would not destroy the clip. But if you insist on doing that, make sure to post it here first ;)

they actually BANNED me from a Pizza Cats board because of this. can u believe that?

btw, here's a detailed description of the scene if anyone's curious about it:

POLLY: *prepares to fight Smiling Jack, a chiropractor*

NARRATOR: Smiling Jack had a grin that could tickle the hearts of the entire Little Tokyo Ladies' Ma-Jong Society*

POLLY: ^_^

NARRATOR: he ALSO had a pair of THUMBS that could tickle a lot of other places.

SMILING JACK: *holds up his thumbs, smiling*

POLLY: O_O *scared* what's he doing?

AL DENTE: BEGIN!

SMILING JACK: *voice for sum reason sounds EXACTLY like Big Cheese's* Make u'r move.

POLLY: U bet i will, Jack! *leaps up and prepares to strike him with her claws*

SMILING JACK: *dodges and grabs her foot, pulling her to the ground* Gotcha! *sits on her and begins kneading her back and sides* I'll tickle my way to victory! Feels good, huh?

POLLY: *hilarious and cute reactions as she begins to laugh her head off. reactions include trying not to laugh, pounding her fists, kicking, tears pouring the way they only can in an anime, and, eventually, rolling away from the tickles*

SMILING JACK: therapy's over!

POLLY: *rolls right out of bounds, still giggling*

AL DENTE: u've rolled out of bounds! this match is over! I'll have to declare Smiling Jack the winner!

POLLY: No! He cheated!

SPEEDY: *shocked* amazing!

AL DENTE: sry, Polly, but u'r eliminated. Thumb-tickling isn't against the rules.

FRANCINE: Smiling Jack's thumb-tickling has been sanctioned by the kung fu commisioner?!

*later, Guido wins a match*

POLLY: atta boy, Guido!

SPEEDY: those pellets didn't tickle him!

POLLY: *angry look*

*later, Speedy himself faces Smiling Jack*

*still image of Smiling Jack tickling Speedy all over, while Speedy just stands there, casually blowing on his hand*

NARRATOR: Speedy drew Smiling Jack in the next round and was totally unseceptable to Jack's flying thumbs.

*still image of Speedy tickling Smiling Jack*

NARRATOR: In fact, Speedy cleverly reversed the flow and defeated Jack with his own medicine!

EmSeeSquared said:
they actually BANNED me from a Pizza Cats board because of this. can u believe that?

Such jerks! That reinforces my position to talk about tickling only in forums like this.

Thanks for posting the description. It tickles my curiosity ;) Is there any chance you can post that clip?

People in general suck. I always keep everything under wraps until I'm totally sure its safe to even mention that I have a thing for tickling. I've learned from past mistakes that people don't see it the way you or I or anyone else that visits this forum would. That's the way it'll always be, unfortunately. People suck.

i can't make a clip out of it. i can only send the whole episode. so if anyone's willing to wait for a looong file transfer like i was, let me know. i use MSN Messenger ([email protected]) and Yahoo! Messenger (EmSeeSquared). the curious thing is, i was able to send it to a close friend of mine just fine, but then when i tried to send it to sumone else, it wouldn't work.

wow, the LGZ is interested in a tickling-only clip? lol
the file is 131,162KB, and is an AVI file. who wants a copy?

please, post the clip, or just post the vidcaps

That clip can be found in P2P programs, is called "Samurai Pizza Cats -- Episode 42 - Kung Fu Kitty Contest.rm" and have 34.21 MB size, i'm not a fan of tickling anime and i haven't any P2P program, i did search that file in a Cyber-cafe and found it, anyone interested in that file only install some P2P program and search it and of course wait until get it. Good Luck !!.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back