• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playboy Model Kylie Tied Up And Tickled To Exhaustion

Steelbod

TMF Regular
I now have the gorgeous Kylie right where I want her... Tied up to my bed with every ticklish part of her body completely exposed and unprotected... She giggles so sweetly with every touch but I'm determined to give her the worst tickling of her life and hear that sexy laugh of hers... I start with her very ticklish feet which makes her laugh but I then use my tongue on her cute little toes and she goes so crazy I thought she would break my bed... I linger and suck her toes, giving them a good lickling, while she desperately fights to get away... She had no idea how ticklish that would be and she was so glad when I stopped... But I was just getting started... She told me that she had never been tied down and tickled so she wasn't sure how ticklish she was... I was determined to find her most sensitive spots and completely torture her... I move up her sexy upper body and slide my fingers to her delicious armpits... She giggles and laughs but I then find her most ticklish spot on the sides of her gorgeous breasts and she can't believe how ticklish she is there... Of course , I find that she has ticklish breasts too... I find more ticklish spots on her waist and ribs and really let her have it... She was completely surprised at how much it tickled as she laughed so hard and struggled to get free... It was such a joy watching this gorgeous beauty laugh so hard to complete exhaustion... A must see!!

K104.jpgK1.jpegK3.jpegK6.jpeg

<p><embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=1380" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></p>

Mindless Tickle Slaves
http://clips4sale.com/66667

Last edited:
She is GENUINELY ticklish, not faking at all, or adding to it, trying to act more than she is. I like that kind of reaction the best, not the squeaking or little giggles, but the open moth laughter. WELL done, you lucky bastard. LOLOL

Incredible clip. She's right up there w/Nurse Lisa as far as being hyper ticklish everywhere.

Kylie is a Hottie!
Her feet are delicious!
Kylie also has the most outstanding toes ever!!!
I love seeing you nibble and suck on her toes!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

She really was very ticklish... The best part is that she had never been held down and tickled before so she didn't realize how ticklish she was until it was too late :)

Thanks for the support and words of encouragement... Very much appreciated.

Stunning clip! She is so hot and her reactions are fantastic. Hope you work with her again :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back