• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful tickling games

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
What sort of playful tickling games do you recommend for when you meet someone for the first time? Its with someone off here so just want ideas for cute, teasing tickling games to play.

Ive found a fun first time meet up game to play is "Guess what I am tickling you with."

It doesnt have to involve bondage, but just have the lee lay back and close their eyes and gently tease different tickle spots with different toys.

That way its a fun, friendly and playful way to play, without the risks or bondage/blindfolds.

Hope you have fun :)

I found something in an issue of leg show once. Now in the letter I read the people who played it were naked, but u don't have to do it that way.

Anyway, it is basically a battle of the sexes tickle game you need two players and an egg timer. The egg time is set for 30 minuets per turn. Each player is tickled until they say Cease and Desist, which is saying anything that empties they want the tickling to stop. From uttering "no" to screaming for "help". The person who has the best time wins. If both parties make it to 30 minuets it's a draw.

Call me a little old-fashioned, but it seems a little premature to try tickling the first time you meet someone. I mean a playful quick poke or something like that maybe, but a tickling "game" or something more involved would creep me out, and I'm a guy that loves tickling! Geez, get to know someone a little before you go all in tickling them!

Try and stay still while they gently tickle you. If you move then you have to tickle them until they move. You will quickly find out who is more ticklish. Gradually increase the tickling intensity. Just try one spot on there body at a time. Once you find the ticklish spots on them and they on you, you both win!

As an ice breaker, I will render her unconscious with chloroform, strap her down securely, then tickle her for hours when she comes to. :thumbsup:

Call me a little old-fashioned, but it seems a little premature to try tickling the first time you meet someone. I mean a playful quick poke or something like that maybe, but a tickling "game" or something more involved would creep me out, and I'm a guy that loves tickling! Geez, get to know someone a little before you go all in tickling them!

Oh we weren't going to do anything extreme. Just hang out, have dinner and a few tickles here and there but wanted to brainstorm.

Thanks for all the ideas so far, I like the idea of tickling and losing if you move :)

Old Fashioned is a drink. You are more the wet blanket type :D

We have a game called SPIN

It all began when wifey and I were fooling around on the sofa. She was laying on top of me while we were kissing and touching. I told her to spin around (her back on my front) I put her hands underneathe her and on my junk. I pulled my knees up so her arms were locked in and she couldn't move. I put my heels between her legs to lock her in...so to speak. Now I had 2 hands free and she could not move. Her extremely ticklish nipples, sides, neck and stomach were all vulnerable to me. Once the tickling started she had no recourse but to beg for mercy.
We also have a version called "Sit and Spin" lol I sit on our sofa or living room chair, (you'll need something substantail so it doesn't move) and she sits on the floor up against the chair between my legs. I spread her arms out and put my legs over her arms and start tickling away. She can't move and she screams when I go under her shirt. I even do my best Quint from Jaws impersonation "He's gone under the shirt" DRIVES HER CRAZY!!!

I HAVE A VIDEO CLIP OF IT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back