• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

playtime with a very ticklish ...

1960tnt

This is the woman I posted about in the images section. Just a snippet of me tickling her tied in the lotus position. She's quite flexible and feather ticklish too!

If there's interest I'll post more of our play sessions.

l2.jpg

View attachment lotus.wmv

is that her foot here with the dark polish? wow, thats a perfect foot and you SO should have used your fingers on those soles,,

yes, that's her foot and, believe me I HAVE used my fingers on those beautiful soles :) I'll get photos of that next time. :devilish:

more begging ...

...she gets nearly breathless this time ... doesn't she have a great laugh?

Attachments

• 7712513578_76a94ee8ef_c.jpg
    7712513578_76a94ee8ef_c.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 65
  • lotus6.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 476
1960tnt thanks for sharing these clips. This lady is a lady I would never get tired of tickling or seeing her get tickled. Her feet are to die for and she is an older mature lady which I love. I love her begging also. Please more clips of her feet being tickled but use your fingers on her soles too.

I Love her Voice, and her Begging is Music to a Ticklers Ears!!!
I also Loved it when you Tickled her Feet with the Vibrator, but the Finger would be Nice!!!
And speaking of her Feet, Very Nice, I Love the High Arches and her Toes look Very Yummy!!!

I hope you will post more clips of this wonderful Ticklee!!!

Great set of clips, thanks for sharing them.

Yes! Her feet are perfect! And I LOVE to make her beg! I'll post more.

I don't have any of fingers yet, but will sometime soon.

i absolutely love that she is a mature woman.. and such attractive, sensative feet! more of her please.

steve

7712513578_76a94ee8ef_c.jpg

View attachment feather2.wmv

here's a bit more. i've already had her tied up and been tickling her and i've made her promise to hold the camera and film her own tickling. :)

i always ask her questions and if she answers correctly, she won't get tickled. strangely, she always gets the answers wrong. in this little bit, i ask her what her favorite color is. you would think she could get that right.

Thanks again 1960tnt lovely foot and very ticklish. Next time use your fingers please and make a longer clip. I want to her her hysterical laughter. Your such a lucky guy to have found this lady.

yes, i'm VERY lucky to have found her. i WILL eventually get video of using my fingers on her but for now i'll probably post some more of our playtime using feathers and brushes.

yes, i'm VERY lucky to have found her. i WILL eventually get video of using my fingers on her but for now i'll probably post some more of our playtime using feathers and brushes.

You probably can't but I'd love to see what this lady looks like, is she hot ? can you show a photo of her ?

i never get tired of seeing her tickled 1960tnt. She is one great ticklee. Where are you both from?

Just had to introduce myself as the "victim" in these clips and give thanks for all the compliments! :D
Yes, we DID have fun! I love the teasing..the tickling... AND it's great tying HIM down too, drives him CRAZY!

WOW eccentricsteph thanks for letting us know your the victim in these clips. I must say you have GORGEOUS feet and toes and I would give anything to be able to tickle them sometime either with 1960tnt or without him....LOL Where are you from? Please make more clips of you being tickled. I would love to see one where fingers are used on your feet and under your toes....Yummy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back