• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please don't Lick my Underarms at Clips4Sale

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

Veronique is tied on a bed with her sexy underarms totally open for tickle torture
so this is a good ticklish situation for the Tickler.
The guys begins to tickle the girl with his fingers then he remembers that Veronique
becomes totally crazy when her feet are sucked and licked.
So he got immediately the idea to lick the sexy underarms to see if he will get explosives
reaction than with her feet.
What a good idea!
Veronique discovers a new terrific tickle technique and she seems to hate that.
The girl begs him to stop that but it is so good and so exciting.
The guy licks and licks again the sensitive skin and the poor girl can't stop to laugh silly.
It really tickles so much for her.

FtManager.jpg

Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/906

Visit our others stores :

Veronique keeps finding herself being tickled, and I keep finding myself watching. . .

Looks great!

I know it's early, but my eyes dont see a promo clip on there, am I missing it? Must need coffee...lol

It looks very good from the description. I also can't find the preview clip, could you please post the preview? Can't wait to see it!

I bought the clip. I thought it was great!

I hope we will see more underarm licking. I would love to see Jessie in a similar situation.

ft manager are u not going to put a clip of this up? i'd love to see it

When will this guy ever stop appearing in his clips? It is such a turn off that it's impossible to enjoy the clip. And you know what's worst: a guy that looks directly at you from the screen while you try to... you know what.

When will this guy ever stop appearing in his clips? It is such a turn off that it's impossible to enjoy the clip. And you know what's worst: a guy that looks directly at you from the screen while you try to... you know what.

Stop to watch our videos and you will not see him anymore. There is a lot of tickling companies you have the choice.

When is THIS guy going to stop appearing in HIS Clips?? Um, probably never, either he's there, or they don't get tickled! Is this really something to be upset about?

He's a damn good tickler who really gets into it.

FT's stuff is much better than some of these disappointing clips where they tie a girl up and then just poke lamely at her while she pretends to be ticklish.

the preview clip please..... i getting tired of asking....

And I getting tired to say that I owe you nothing. I post a lot of long preview every week. I am probably one of the company who post to most quantity of long preview clips and pictures. It is a present I give every week for all the TMF community because I love the TMF and the members of the TMF but and I will not accept to receive these sort of post if I exceptionally don't post a clip with some pictures. Then if you continue to talk me like this I will definitely stop to post long preview clips but I will post only 20 seconds clips previews as the other companies. :rant:
This is your choice now!

And I getting tired to say that I owe you nothing. I post a lot of long preview every week. I am probably one of the company who post to most quantity of long preview clips and pictures. It is a present I give every week for all the TMF community because I love the TMF and the members of the TMF but and I will not accept to receive these sort of post if I exceptionally don't post a clip with some pictures. Then if you continue to talk me like this I will definitely stop to post long preview clips but I will post only 20 seconds clips previews as the other companies. :rant:
This is your choice now!

Right on, FT! I hope you know that there are many people here, such as I, who DO appreciate the excellent work you do and your generosity of spirit in providing so many free pictures and long preview clips. Even if people do not like what you do, they should be more appreciative of this.

Keep it up!

Right on, FT! I hope you know that there are many people here, such as I, who DO appreciate the excellent work you do and your generosity of spirit in providing so many free pictures and long preview clips. Even if people do not like what you do, they should be more appreciative of this.

Keep it up!

I know that my friend but I continuously try to do my best to give a lot of free material and I have always some criticisms when something is not perfect or when exceptionaly I dont post a clip with some pictures. I'm sorry but it irritates me.

I couldn't agree more. I don't even bother watching their previews anymore because of this guy. It is not like he is checking the camera or just briefly looking over. He is intentionally looking over, and batting his eyes, or shrugging his shoulders as if to gain our approval. I used to hate it when the guy from real tickling would dress up as Batman for every shoot, but at least he never stared at the camera. And for those of you who tells us to just get over it. These people want feedback so they can make more money by fulfilling requests of their customers so I don't feel out of place telling them how I feel. It is a forum, and I am politely sharing my opinion.

Mike

Stop to watch our videos and you will not see him anymore. There is a lot of tickling companies you have the choice.

Yes, but I think there is one thing you need to take into consideration. What does having this guy(who stares at the camera, and makes faces) in your videos do for your business? It is not like anybody that buys your clips does so because they want to see the creepy guy staring at the camera. So yes there are other companies out there that we could choose from, but we like your company. If we didn't care about your company then we wouldn't give a shit about complaining so often about this. Now to follow that up what are you loosing if you ask him to stop staring at the camera? Are you going to loose business? Are you going to loose the chance of doing what you love to do? I highly doubt it. It seems to me that you should just bite the bullet, and let the customer be right. By the way I am somebody who has purchased a lot of your clips. Just think about it.

Mike

This is your choice now!
No big deal to get all worked up about this. So, everyone should just chill out. But if I am not mistaken (moderators should correct me if I am wrong) all the posts in the section called video/audio clips MUST include a video or an audio as attachments or link to a clip that is available for free for the viewer. Otherwise, this post should be included in the links/page update section which has been traditionally used for posting update news about paid websites without including previews. I think this is the only criticism that is legitimate here, and I think you should accept it. Other than that, you are right that you have been posting pretty generous preview clips which is not followed by most other companies. And honestly, I have rarely bought clips without seeing previews and I have bought probably one third of the clips that I see previews of them on this forum.
Just my two cents here ....

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back