• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help. Tips for my boyfriend

JadeUk

Hi, my boyfriend has a HUGE foot and ticking fetish, but the problem is I can't be tickled for too long or I get terrible headaches. And my arms ache after a very short while of tickling him.

But he's getting distant from me at the moment, and I know he's getting what he wants off the internet, and it will only be a short time before he goes looking elsewhere.

Please help me, I desperately need some tips to keep my boyfriend mine. Thank you :rotate:

Hi, Jade, I'm Mitch. Welcome to the forum.

The not being able to be tickled for a long period of time factor is something that comes up often on here from people who arent used to tickling. One suggestion I have is to try a compromise. Set a stopwatch, egg timer, or such for say 30 seconds, or one minute, and try to do tickling for very short periods of time first. Tell him you want to give him what he needs, but that you cant handle tickling for very long. If you start slowly, maybe, after a while, you can gradually build up a tickling tolerance, to the point where you can endure tickling for longer periods of time. Sometimes a gradual buildup with something like this can help.
Hope that suggestion helped. Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Have you tried using feathers and other tools on him? That would keep you from having your arms get tired.

ok wow thanks, ok I'll try that. Either that or get liquid pain killers on a drip attatched to my arm lol! :D

Yeh we've used tools before we've got two types of feather, one that more so feels nice on the skin and one that really tickles. I can use those for a bit longer than with fingers, but my speciality is with a hair brush, but its still no where near as long as he'd like.

I just feel like i'm letting him down :(

Any guy who has a sweet girl like yourself to do that for him is a lucky man. Another suggestion though would be to use your fingernails more. Like, if you have semi-long nails, those are deadly weapons!! Trust me, my girlfriend uses them on me. haha Maybe that way your arms wouldn't get so tired.

ah thank you, but apparently its not enough :(

Ok so i've gotta start growing my nails have I? ok thats what i'll do thanks :)

maniactickler said:
Try advil.
My girlfriend was the same way. We had a long talk about it. I told her I couldn't be with her unless she accepted my tickling and foot fetish. So I didn't want to loose her either. Anyways I would never ride her on my motorcycle, i just don't like riding girls on a sportbike. So it came down to her letting me tickle her, but not as much, and I would ride her on my bike, but not all the time :twohugs:

Advil is an ibuproven (I think that's how you spell it) it's a pill to take when you have a pain like a headache or something like that. I am not sure if they have it in your country or not but if you had to ask maybe they don't. I would still advise getting something like that. Hope that helps. Good luck with your issue.

:happyfloa

oh right thanks :)

just wanted to say me and my boyfriend sorted things out and all is goooood now lol,

but tips are still appreciated :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back