• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please i need help, trying to find a movie

john_q

TMF Master
Im trying to find a movie and i cant rember the name and its killing me, please i need some help

Description: I think the movie is called somthing white woman, not quite sure and its based round 80's - early 90's, its a thriller about 2 white woman and ones a kidnapper and keeps her captive in her apartment

Tobi remembers the Movie... if he isn't mistaken, they live one above other, the kidnapper is red headed and the girl downstairs is blond right?
Tobi remembers much of the film but he never bothered to find out the title... he will try, but it is a long shot.

Im trying to find a movie and i cant rember the name and its killing me, please i need some help

Description: I think the movie is called somthing white woman, not quite sure and its based round 80's - early 90's, its a thriller about 2 white woman and ones a kidnapper and keeps her captive in her apartment

Is it perhaps Single White Female?

Wow Rick guessed it right... that was what I was thinking at least...

Wow Rick guessed it right... that was what I was thinking at least...

I wish he'd return, so I can find out if I got it right or not. I merely dropped some key words into the search engine over at the IMDb.

Then do you know a comedy based on Hitchcock's movies. I remember that the scene in the shower went something like this. He stabbed her, her she rolled down in the bathtub, he tickled her feet, shot her with the gun, the with the machine gun, then she said "I didn't even get the time to scream." and before she could scream he fired from rocket launcher. After that he carried her bag inside the bag through the door, but she broke the bag and hold her hands tight around door window... let me see you find that :p

Then do you know a comedy based on Hitchcock's movies. I remember that the scene in the shower went something like this. He stabbed her, her she rolled down in the bathtub, he tickled her feet, shot her with the gun, the with the machine gun, then she said "I didn't even get the time to scream." and before she could scream he fired from rocket launcher. After that he carried her bag inside the bag through the door, but she broke the bag and hold her hands tight around door window... let me see you find that :p

Hmm. When I think Hitchcock spoofs, my mind immediately goes to Mel Brooks' High Anxiety, but if it's that one, i don't recall that particular scene.

Got a busy coupla days coming up, but I will certainly look into it, Tobi! :happy:

One more hint... the actor from original Adams Family that played Gomez Adams plays a role of sheriff. That might help a lot :D
Good luck mate, and may the TT be with you... always :D

No need to look any more... The silence of the hams... found it and downloaded it :D

Cool! I wonder what Brigitte Fonda is up to these days. I haven't seen her in any movies in awhile.

Dunno what that is but Tobi should cut the movie and share the scene with TT anytime soon :D

Porklips Now! is a spoof of Francis Ford Coppala's magnificent Apocalypse Now!, which I just had the good fortune to watch again the other night on TMC.

If you were up at some ungodly hour of the evening in the early days of cable TV, you might have had the opportunity to catch Porklips Now! as a short film in between features on Showtime .

Here's a glimpse at the beginning of it on YouTube. If you've never seen Apocalypse Now!, then don't bother. It'll make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back