• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Bugman

Verified
My brother is in the hospital with blood clots in one leg and both lungs and they plan on keeping him at least a week. On top of that his friend of thirty plus years passed away Tuesday and my brother will miss the service tomorrow so I'll be going in his place. As you can imagine he could not feel much worse right now. Thanks.

Sending good thoughts both your way and your brothers Bugman. :twohugs:

Thoughts and prayers headed your way during these tough times, my friend.

I'm very sorry about your brother's illness, and your brother's friend passing away, bug.. I wish your brother a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your brother, and your brother's friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with your brother and with you in this troubled time for you, Bugman.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your brother my good friend. :twohugs: :bubbleheart:

My thanks to all for your kind words. I'm just home from the hospital and after seeing him feel a little better. There are more tests to be run tomorrow and I hope we will know more when that's done. He is aware, in a general way, that I am a member of an online community, and I'll pass your messages along tomorrow. It means a lot to me, and I know he will appreciate it as well. There are many fine people here, and I am fortunate to be among you. :)

Prayers and positive thoughts that your brother has an uneventful, smooth recovery. And my condolences on his friend's death. <HUGS>

Hoping for the recovery of your brother...

Prayers and positive thoughts that your brother has an uneventful, smooth recovery. And my condolences on his friend's death. <HUGS>

Again, my thanks for your well wishes. :)

I'm a bit nervous about something. As mentioned I'll be representing my brother at the service tomorrow. He was to deliver a eulogy and I suggested he write something out and I'll read it for him. I am not a public speaker by any stretch and hope I won't flub it.

Fingers crossed here, too, Bugs,...... hope all will be well.

Bugman, sorry to hear about your rough times. My thoughts are with you and I hope your brother takes a for for the better.

Prayers for a speedy recovery coming his way now.
BTW - Don't sweat the Eulogy. At a time like this, no one will "grade" your delivery. Your brother is a lucky guy to have you back him up!

We're all pullin' for you and your Bro over here, Bugs. Prayers sent.

I'm sure you'll deliver it with the aplomb and gravity it deserves. You'll be great - no one is going to judge you for your performance - just your sincerity and your kindred spirit of mourning.

Fingers crossed here, too, Bugs,...... hope all will be well.

Bugman, sorry to hear about your rough times. My thoughts are with you and I hope your brother takes a for for the better.

Prayers for a speedy recovery coming his way now.
BTW - Don't sweat the Eulogy. At a time like this, no one will "grade" your delivery. Your brother is a lucky guy to have you back him up!

We're all pullin' for you and your Bro over here, Bugs. Prayers sent.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'm happy to report my brother is doing better than expected and should be home sometime Monday.

I'm sure you'll deliver it with the aplomb and gravity it deserves. You'll be great - no one is going to judge you for your performance - just your sincerity and your kindred spirit of mourning.

Thanks Des. The service went as well as can be expected I suppose. It was all rather informal, and while there were some tears there was also a lot of laughter. Knowing Sonny, he would have wanted it that way.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'm happy to report my brother is doing better than expected and should be home sometime Monday.

Great news, Bugs! Great news!

The power of prayer is amazing. I hope he continues his recovery in such a speedy fashion. Best of wishes to you and your family.

That's wonderful that your brother is doing better than expected, and should be home on Monday. I',m very happy for your brother, and for you.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back