• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray for my family

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Early this morning, my 23 year old niece was found dead. She had apparently been stabbed by her fiancé, along with another man who had also been stabbed by my niece's fiancé. Those are the only details that we know of. I would greatly appreciate it if my fellow TMF members could say a prayer for me and my family as we deal with this devastating loss. Thank you so much!

Oh my God, so sorry. It's frightening, how people, especially when they're that young, can get involved with the most dangerous others without even knowing it. And it certainly does happen.

I'm so very sorry. What a horrible, tragic situation., My thoughts and prayers are with you, your niece, and your entire family.

""The Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
he saves those whose spirits are crushed.""
—Psalm 34:18

Blessed be in this dark hour.

~ C.A.B.

Oh, man, so sorry to hear about this. Our condolences, and know our thoughts are with you.

R & M

Oh my God... I thought this would be about the recent natural disasters, but this is shocking...I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

"But i would not have you to be ignorant, brethren
concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not
even as others which have no hope
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
even so them also that sleep in Jesus
will God bring with him"
-1 Thessalonians

You will see her again. Comfort each other with these words.

May God be with you and your family. I am sorry for the loss. I'll pray for you. Blessings.

Corinthians 5:6-8 So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones during this tragedy. As others have offered, scriptures lends itself nicely to helping one in times of grief - Psalm 23: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me: Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

I'm so very sorry. It's never easy to lose someone, let alone in a violent way. I sure hope they catch the guy.

I`m so very sorry to hear of your loss! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time! :(

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, everyone. They are greatly appreciated. As for catching the guy, he was arrested shortly thereafter. He's gonna be spending the rest of his miserable existence in jail.

I'm relieved that they caught him. Even though catching him doesn't bring your niece back, at least it gives some sense of justice. Hopefully he will rot in jail, and spend every day for the rest of his sorry life, regretting what he did.

If he doesn't pass his ***damn psych eval, he's gonna be spending eternity in some mental facility! I'd rather see him waste away in prison than the looney bin. This whole situation is just pissing me off to no end! :rant:

Sorry, hopefully the scumbag will pass the psych eval, so he can go to jail rather than the psych ward. I see your point about wanting him in jail instead of the psych ward.

I'm so very sorry....I cant even imagine what you and your family are going through

my condolences to you and your family. sorry for the lateness of this response my dear. that is absolutely horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time

My apologies for the delay in response; I've been off the forum for awhile

Oh my dear God! I'm so sorry for your loss and may peace rule in your spirit and your family.

I hope the one who did this (I'm physically restraining myself from calling him a laundry list of names) rots in jail then hell for what he's done! May he enjoy his new career as prison bitch for a very, very long time...

Losing a relative is bad enough, let alone in this manner.

My sincerest condolences. 23 is definitely too damn young.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back