• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please pray for Tickleshotel...

Will say a prayer for her when I go to the Temple tomorrow morning.

Hope she gets well soon...

I have news from Laurie and she writes...

"...Please hope with all your heart that my migraines don't get worse and there is improvement. I'll keep you updated of anything new."

Laurie.

I certainly do hope your migraines don't get any worse and that improvement if not remission comes as soon as possible. Please do keep us posted.

Nothing but positive thoughts coming from me. :) Hoping all works out well...

I certainly hope she recovers and feels better very soon.....she's in my thoughts.

I do hope the physican's are able to keep things under controll. Give her my best and I glad I had the chance to meet her.

I'm sorry I haven't found this sooner. Laurie is a precious part of our community, and I think we all wish her the very best.

This ia a word for word update from tickleshotel aka Laurie.

This is a update of my status of my health and my diagnosis for migraines caused by seizures in the brain .

The doctor in care of me had me undergo a cat scan of my brain to try to analyze if there were any signs of clusters or masses . Nothing came back abnormal what they could see

I am currently on one medication to take the pain away when I have the migraines . In addition to that ,now he prescribed me topiramate (Topamax) which should minimize the frequency and severity of both the seizures and migraines . topamax and are common, approved preventive medicine . It is a drug that was designed to treat high blood pressure or to prevent seizures.

So this is the diagnosis and I am supposed to report back to him if I experience any dizziness , nausea from taking the new prescription and he will alter the medication if needed .

Ps : Good news is that I just went 3 days without a migraine which I believe is the longest period migraine free so lets hope that continues and with the aid of the medications that I can feel relief and get back to active lifestyle .

That is great to hear! Laurie is still in our thoughts and prayers! Please thank her for keeping us posted.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful updated post about what is going on with tickleshotel. :) Thank goodness and glory and praise be to God. So happy to hear this. This is indeed great wonderful news. I hope and pray that this will continue for you Laurie. I know how much of a burden and how awful those migraines can be for you. I was worried when I heard you started to have seizures in your head along with also having painful and terrible migraines more frequently. So glad and happy to hear that you have been able to not have migraines-be migraine free for 3 days now-that is indeed great-super news-slow yet great progress-hopefully this continues-hope and pray that for you-along with taking the frequency of her migraines away-that maybe and hopefully God can totally take away your migraines and may he take away your seizures in your head away forever and completely but if not this hardship to be lifted-if it is not meant to be lifted-then may he greatly decrease your pain and discomfort-bring down the frequency of your migraines and seizures-less-and less frequent- only very little it happens. May God give you Laurie His comfort, peace, and joy-rest beyond all understanding to you in all hardships and in all circumstances-in all joys -and in all things that you do and say. So happy for you Laurie-this is indeed great news love ya friend. Hugs :)

Thank you Ticklishscribe for creating this thread for me , It is very much appreciated and reading the responses from everyone who has contributed has helped me think positive and know that I am cared about and that alone means a awful lot to me..

Thank you to everyone who has responded with your warm caring thoughts and wishes!:bouncybou:grouphug:

I am doing Ok,had a migraine earlier today but Im feeling good now after taking medication to take pain away...

Wonderful to hear from you, Darlin'! Take good care of yourself, and keep us posted!

Glad to see that you are feeling better and posting, hotel. Hope you continue to feel good.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back