• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please read if you've tried emailing me recently

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

I just checked, for the first time since installing AOL 9.0 a few weeks ago, my spam folder, and found a really incredible collection of important emails from individual people and businesses that I never would have guessed could be mis-identified as Spam.

I apologize to everyone whose emails didn't get answered. I've disabled the Spam filter entirely and will reply to all the ones that didn't get auto-deleted.

And while I'm on the subject, I also apologize to those whose orders are late. I've been pretty seriously sick since just after Christmas and I'm just limping along right now. Normally I'm a pretty fast healer, but this is kind of kicking my ass.

All late orders will go out with extra free-video coupons, and I expect to stagger to the post office with the first shipment later today, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

No worries, Jeff. After everything you do , I'm sure everyone will understand. Take care of yourself and get well.

-Jazz

i just read some posts about MTP not shipping out vids and all and after this email...

you ordered the vid during the holidays, plus AOHell is a terrible service. so between the holidays and having fun killing spam mail jeff is doing great... and the reason why you are complaining about this here is because...

JEFF MAKES IT POSSIBLE :p

I personally have not tried emailing Jeff recently.

Is it okay if I read this thread too ?

I didn't write either...at least not via e-mail. lol That's the only problem with SPAM filters. Unless you can set them to allow as well as can certain things, they can do more harm than good. Drew's dad almost lost a refill on a prescription because it thought the notice was spam.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better soon, Jeff!

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back