• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poison's feet up tickling with legs fixed

jpbfc

TMF Expert
We have been away for a while - but now we want to start again with some tickling clips.

The first clip is showing Poison an her back, her legs leaned to the backlean of a heavy couch, just in front of her knees a chair, which will prevent the feet from being taken down. It is shown in the first preview-pic. The tickler will place his legs left and right of Poison's legs - so she can't move them sideways.

It is a very comfortable position for tickling - actually for both :)

Complete clip is here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2208/creative-art-tickling
The clips is showing Poison's face in a small window in the lower right corner while her feet are shown in the large space.

Attachments

• PvPic-1.JPG
    PvPic-1.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 637
  • PvPic-2.JPG
    PvPic-2.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 259
  • PvPic-3.JPG
    PvPic-3.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 263
  • PvPic-4.JPG
    PvPic-4.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 371
  • PvPic-5.JPG
    PvPic-5.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 264
Damn, now this is some tickling nostalgia!! So great to see you (and Poison) back, jpbfc!

Holy crap! Didn't know you were still in business but I'm glad you are.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Encourages us to keep some new work coming :)

I was surprised myself, that the account is still active and I did not forget the login data ...

Damn, now this is some tickling nostalgia!! So great to see you (and Poison) back, jpbfc!

Good to know, that there are still people around, remembering our work, although quite long ago. Thanks for your nice words.

Welcome back to both of you! Excited to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glad to see you back, was always very fond of your videos.

Just as a side note, I have often over the years visited your original jpbfc site to buy some of the old clips, but no longer works for me. I hope you make some of these available to purchase again.

Glad to see you back, was always very fond of your videos.

Just as a side note, I have often over the years visited your original jpbfc site to buy some of the old clips, but no longer works for me. I hope you make some of these available to purchase again.

Hm - you are right. Sorry - we never took that into account. Maybe we should start a revival of the clipstore.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back