• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polish or Not?

puddin_pup

A silly question, befitting a girl who's waiting for her toe nail polish to dry and stuck at the computer for a few. Do y'all prefer polished toes to tickle or natural? If polished, what sorts of colours? Wild? Soft? Unusual?

*puts on another coat of "Girly", because it doesn't get any girlier than that*

Either is fine with me as long as the nails are clean and well cared for. :feets:

But there have been flame wars on this very topic here before.

Yeah ... naturally , I got no problem tickling a girl ... even if she is Polish. In fact , most of those gals are "wild , soft ,& unusual"!

TKLMAN loves ALL flavors!

TKLMAN said:
Yeah ... naturally , I got no problem tickling a girl ... even if she is Polish. In fact , most of those gals are "wild , soft ,& unusual"!

TKLMAN loves ALL flavors!

Always the "equal opportunist" aren't you....
:wavingguy

No, I'm mostly Italian...

what?

Oh!

Polish!

They can be bare as long as they look nice. Otherwise I like painted toe nails.

~ toyou

I think painted adds a little something extra.
A girl with nails painted black can have my heart.
......my wallet.....car....

I get French tips done. When I have the time. When I have the intestinal fortitude.

Hmm, my girlfriend always has pink or red, but lately she has had the clear with no polish and Im loving the change.

Nail polish is a complete turn off to me. But then, I have a weird problem where I am attracted to feet, but at the same time find them disgusting.

Pink, Blue, French or none....

puddin_pup said:
A silly question, befitting a girl who's waiting for her toe nail polish to dry and stuck at the computer for a few. Do y'all prefer polished toes to tickle or natural? If polished, what sorts of colours? Wild? Soft? Unusual?

*puts on another coat of "Girly", because it doesn't get any girlier than that*

French is so hot, pink is cute, blue can be a bit slutty (nice) and clear is preppy and accentuates naturally pretty feet... love them all! Not big on red. A bit too common....

tim

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back