• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll ~ Help me decide

Which would you like to see done next?

• Al Shaytan Chapter 4 ~ Classical fantasy tickle torture with Thief of Bagdad theme

Votes: 46 28.6%
  • Ceen Chapter 2 ~ Cyber Punk tickle torture in a dystopian future America

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • The Cabin in Granville Holler Chapter 1 ~ Lovecraftian tickle torture horror in 1970s Kentucky hills

Votes: 66 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
I am trying to decide which major project I will work on next. I will always be doing the one off's like Mr. Fetish, rAnSom, etc in between. But I have 3 graphic novels going and some special projects. Which major ART project in the poll would you like see done next? Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
I have voted my choice, but all of you work is excellent, so just go on doing it. :D

I voted for Al Shaytan as that already has many interesting ideas and concepts and more potential for 'out there' kind of scenarios that i don't see in other tickle fiction in general.

Today I was about to write you somehow "when will you post Chapter 2 of CEEN...", so this poll fixes the problem.
It's a shame that a very promising novel like CEEN is only at its firts chapter (and you also wrote a sort of "dictionary" for this story).
Nevertheless I also like Al Shaytan, even if, in my opinion, the novel has reached its maximum level during last chapter (2 pictures which are at top level or sure).

LOL! Its looking like a horse race up in the poll.

I have voted my choice, but all of you work is excellent, so just go on doing it. :D
As long as I draw breath, I will continue. Thanks, buddy!

I voted for Al Shaytan as that already has many interesting ideas and concepts and more potential for 'out there' kind of scenarios that i don't see in other tickle fiction in general.
Agreed. There are many unique situations already planned for Al Shaytan in including the epic conclusion (which already has some finished art.) I will eventually finish it. Its just a matter of when. I work alone and have no staff. LOL! Which explains all my typos.

Today I was about to write you somehow "when will you post Chapter 2 of CEEN...", so this poll fixes the problem.
It's a shame that a very promising novel like CEEN is only at its firts chapter (and you also wrote a sort of "dictionary" for this story).
Nevertheless I also like Al Shaytan, even if, in my opinion, the novel has reached its maximum level during last chapter (2 pictures which are at top level or sure).
I also agree with this... the Ceen part. I have many more scenes (Ceens) written and just need to be produced. I need to clone myself.

umm cabin thing seems too uch like upcoming movie Cabin in the woods.. bad remake of original.. so I voted for Ceen chapter 2..but all your work is ok:0)

....aaaaaand roundin' da foist turn, it's Granny's Holler by a length, Ceen it all Before is on the rail, followed by Al's Shaytanning Booth in thoid....

...remember to pick up your stubs and tip your waiters folks....

I voted for Al Shaytan Chapter 4 as I really liked the feel of this story.

Any of the projects would be great, but my favorite by far is Ceen. You have created an incredible setting for your story, and I would love to see it developed further. Besides, I love the word dystopian.

This was a tough choice for me to make but I had to vote Ceen, it's only got one chapter out, The Lovecraftian one seems awesome and amazing and would not mind it either.

I voted for door number three, but unlike "Let's Make a Deal", there are winners behind every door!

Keep it up C.A.B.! I think I speak for everyone when I say that we will enjoy whatever project you decide to pursue. I have not been disappointed yet!

Thanks for all you efforts!

....aaaaaand roundin' da foist turn, it's Granny's Holler by a length, Ceen it all Before is on the rail, followed by Al's Shaytanning Booth in thoid....

I actually lol'd. It was the accent that threw it over the edge. But the names were pretty damn awesome too. XD

I threw up my vote for Ceen. With my occasionally Bud White disposition I get a kick out of the teeth gnashing fury she unleashed upon her tormentor in episode 1. It's like purging after eating a delicious cake. Because you still get all the lovely creamy guilty joy of the experience, and then when she delivers her retribution you get to go: "Oh yeah! Shame on him for being evil!! He got what her deserved alright! But I'm going to read that whole tickle scene a couple more times anyway."

But the truth is asking which CAB piece is next is almost unnecessary. Choice number 4 could have been: "Surprise the shit out of me - I'm in good hands."

B

I am a sucker for the Cthulhu mythos so this vote was easy :)

"The Cabin in Granville Holler." Sketch-up test

Okay, this might not be fair to the vote, but then again, the other previous works have visuals. Here is a sketch-up study I knocked out to help me flesh out the feel of "The Cabin in Granville Holler." Still undecided on what look I will go for... nevertheless, testing testing always with the testing...

Here is a sketch-up study I knocked out to help me flesh out the feel of "The Cabin in Granville Holler."

^ Wow! I was totally blown away by the sepulchral DARKness, decay, and relentless doom! I'll put my final vote on "The Cabin..." for NOW, LOL. ;)

Okay, this might not be fair to the vote, but then again, the other previous works have visuals. Here is a sketch-up study I knocked out to help me flesh out the feel of "The Cabin in Granville Holler." Still undecided on what look I will go for... nevertheless, testing testing always with the testing...

this is very intersting...well I don't know a lot about "The Cabin in Granville Holler", honestly, expecially who will be the victims, the torturers, the methods.
generally speaking I love when strong females are dominated by technology (like the wonderful "Raven Creed Hospital" series...one of the best concept/drawing ever, in my opinion)

Interesting reasoning from everyone. Thank you, folks.

Well, as of today it looks like Granville is going to win this horse race.

4 more days left to vote (these are really slow horses).

only two days left to vote... it looks pretty clear to me.

Thank you to everyone. I appreciate all the participation and I hope to live up to your expectations. Cheers!

~ C.A.B.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back