• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polynesian Princess Tickled To Orgasms M/F

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Angela Hazel is a cute Asian thats very ticklish. To my surprise, nobody ever gave her a forced orgasm while tickling her. As soon as she told me that I had her tied up and ready for some fun. Alternating between fingers and the electric tooth brush I drove her nuts while stripping her down to panties. Then the orgasms begin, Angela started moaning the minute the Hitachi hit her pussy and next thing you know I am ruining orgasm after orgasm with intense finger tickling.

Check it out at Midnight EST tonight on WWW.JWTIESAMATEURS.COM

Wait til you see her on the sybian man that was extremely hot.

I love her reaction to that last bit of tickling. It's like her resistance reservers were drained by cumming.

JD

And I kept draining them my friend. If you like I'll send you her info cause shes a blast to tickle. Quiet at first but man she gets going after a few minutes. Check out my post of Angelas Tickle Tones for more of her tickled too.

And I kept draining them my friend. If you like I'll send you her info cause shes a blast to tickle. Quiet at first but man she gets going after a few minutes. Check out my post of Angelas Tickle Tones for more of her tickled too.

Yeah, I'd probably like to shoot Angela with Siren and Elise in an "Asian Invasion" DVD.

JD

Polynesian is not the same as Asian. Just so you understand that. I am a Pacific Islander and all too often on forms and the like the terms Asian and Pacific Islander are inaccurately categorized together as if they are synonymous even though they are not. Although many Asian countries and Polynesian countries may share similarities in ethnography and geography, calling an Asian a Polynesian is just like calling a canadian an american, a nigerian a senegalese or a frenchman a greek. They are related somewhere along the timeline and in broad ethnic classification but they are not the same. Sorry not trying to kill the mood or anything, just thought I'd let you know.

Polynesian is not the same as Asian. Just so you understand that. I am a Pacific Islander and all too often on forms and the like the terms Asian and Pacific Islander are inaccurately categorized together as if they are synonymous even though they are not. Although many Asian countries and Polynesian countries may share similarities in ethnography and geography, calling an Asian a Polynesian is just like calling a canadian an american, a nigerian a senegalese or a frenchman a greek. They are related somewhere along the timeline and in broad ethnic classification but they are not the same. Sorry not trying to kill the mood or anything, just thought I'd let you know.

I can appreciate your sensitivity.

In film production, the ethnic look is part of the fantasy being sold. The facts are often weighted less. Home many Chinese actors play Japanese and vice versa.

But yeah, I understand your view.

So for my part, if I had a Polynesian girl and an Asian girl in a video, I would likely present it as Asian girls because getting into the distiction and detail of the geographical and ethnic differences kills the whole mood of creating the fanatsy.

JD

Last edited:

Quite understandable, most people don't like to be "mislabelled" or have their culture dismissed -- At least in this case it was specified though there was later confusion --- which you cleared up :D

Call a Brit a Frenchman or vice-versa and OMG CLEAR THE ROOOOMMMMM!!!! :imouttahe

But while I'm here --- wow --- I wouldn't want a friend of mine doing that on camera since it might come back to bite but ---- that's amazing.... :shock:

The movements of your hands and arms from behind on her body in just the few shots motion-previewed are really effective,
the contrast with the (up & down) reversals of your tickling angles, and with her expressions --- from "OHMG" to wide ticklish squeals, incredible sequence... :yowzer:

I do apologize for any insult, when I was writing this up I used the ethnic background she used on our interview sheet. I had no idea it was that different between the 2 cultures.
TG

I do apologize for any insult, when I was writing this up I used the ethnic background she used on our interview sheet. I had no idea it was that different between the 2 cultures.
TG

No harm done at all. Just thought I'd clarify. But jmsdarke put it in the correct light. it's understandable that lines between chinese and japanese, polynesian and asian, etc can get blurred in the respective industry.

I can appreciate your sensitivity.

In film production, the ethnic look is part of the fantasy being sold. The facts are often weighted less. Home many Chinese actors play Japanese and vice versa.

But yeah, I understand your view.

So for my part, if I had a Polynesian girl and an Asian girl in a video, I would likely present it as Asian girls because getting into the distiction and detail of the geographical and ethnic differences kills the whole mood of creating the fanatsy.

JD

agreeable in that sense

Thanks for understanding my mistake. Hope you still enjoyed the clip.

I like this clip and I look forward to more from you. The girl is a Filipina and theat makes her both an Asian and a Pacific Islander as the Philippines is actually considered both. In my view, and I have been there many times, it is more Pacific Island than Asian and the women are more Polynesian than Asian.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back