• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poser Cartoon - HotBot Mandy Tickling

sexygamedesigns1

3rd Level Red Feather
Something I have been working on today. Or for a few days I should say. I am quite pleased with this but all comments are welcome.

Theres no post work done, except for one pic where the models clothes merged into her leg - like in the prerelease copy og Hulk my wife and I saw!

http://www.hotbotmandy.com/galleries/20061027Comic/

best wishes

R

Nicely detailed models! They hold up very well in the close-ups! The story's a bit prefunctory: I'd like to learn more about these characters, view them as unique individuals; see them in normal, non-fetish activity which leads to the payoff. Such context would engage the imagination that much more!

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the story should have been thought of (even slightly!) before I started but I just rendered a few tests and went with it. I will try harder next time!

best wishes

R

It's possible, too, that I've spoken too soon. Such plot detail can always be presented in flashback form... memories pondered by poor Mandy during the course of her interrogation. This would have the benefit of making the plot non-linear; very dynamic storytelling!

Last edited:
Hey,

This is pretty awesome! Like LBH, I agree that adding some realism to the characters would be great. As for the images, nice! Some of the graphics are of reduced quality, especially the text which looks like it was generated at a much lower resolution and then scaled up using a poor quality algorithm. Some shots, also have a grainy quality that is rather odd. Did you reduce color depth on any of the images before compiling the comic?

Great work, hombre! :)

To all female foot-lovers like me: THERE IS NO FOOT-TICKLING IN THIS!

looks good. Can't wait for the rest of it!

Working on part 2 now. I have attached a few test renders... Not very much to see right now, but I've storyboarded this part at least. It mght be a bit slow to begin with, but it will have a story.

R.

Attachments

• Part 2 Render 1.jpg
    Part 2 Render 1.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Part 2 Render 4.jpg
    Part 2 Render 4.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 60
That row of monitors is certainly intriguing! Who's been spying on Mandy, and why?... it will be interesting to find out!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back