• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Positioning

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
Hi,

Recently been wondering.......do the lers on this forum have a favourite position for their lees when their administering a tickling?

Personally, I favour having a lee laying on their stomach with their sock clad or bare feet across my lap.

Would love to hear your thoughts too.

Take care all.

I'm a fan of UB tickling more than feet so any position with the arms tied above the head is good. I also have a really, really big thing about legs, so love to see them in whatever position is used - and stretched out seems to work the best for me there.

Thanks for your reply miskiduk.
:)

np :)
I wanted to give a more detailed reply that I love the "doggy style" position used in the earlier clips from "AlternatveProd" and occasionally by "CTG". This is because my ex-wife was a bondage fan and love to be tied like that for sex so it brings back some good (and "reality"-type) memories. I used to tickle her a lot like that under the 'camouflage' of making her wriggle for me and wish I'd told her of my tickle fetish instead of feeling too embarressed to :rolleyes:
I hope I haven't offended anyone by being overtly sexual with this, but it is a fetish forum (and it's Christmas after all!) so what the hell. I guess it's pretty stupid of me for worrying about something like that, LOL.

As someone who doesn't tickle as often as I like (I think just about all of us ler's fit into this category), getting the opportunity to tickle a tied lee is just great in itself. I'm a fan of spread-eagle tickling. Give me full access to every ticklish inch of the lee's body. However, there's a few positions I have in mind that I'd love to try. I love the 'soles up' position made famous by Tommy at Tickle Abuse and I'd love to have a lee in ankle stocks with arms restrained overheard a la Stryker Entertainment (SHOUT OUT TO DARTH SIDIOUS!!)

Whatever position exposes their most sensitive spots. :mwahaha:

Personally, my favorite when tickling someone above them while they lay on their back~ and rest my legs over their arms above their head so they can't get away. It's absolutely awesome because I just <3 the view~ and I get to see their reactions right up close while I tickle every inch of their upperbody. ^_^

I used to tickle a girl like this like crazy~ X3 We'd watch TV while she lay her head back on the couch~ knowing I'd tickle her occasionally but not so often she'd want to get out of it. (Well, sometimes... XD)

This position does leave them the chance to try to tickle your hips, sides tho if you're not careful! <3

i like variety. best way to tickle someone is as helpless as you can get them. stocks are awesome for foot tickling , trapping arms over the head great for under arm stomach and ribs. put together in a combination well its prefect... but i mean hot tie can be fun and a few other ways. spread eagle is simple with cost effectiveness i mean its what ever floats your boat at the time

I agree with the comment about variety, and also with Angel's post about exposed sensitive spots.

Ideally, you want something comfortable, but restricting. Vulnerable, but with enough sense of movement so the 'lee doesn't feel like they'll pull a muscle from the slightest squirm.

most important thing is whatever position your ticklee is in they have to be comfortable with it or the tickling will not be very enjoyable for them which means a very short tickling session.

I"m a lee, but I have found I am more ticklish sitting up as opposed to lying on my back or stomach. Maybe its because my whole upper body is exposed. My arms haven't been straight up (many here have stated that has been uncomfortable). They have either been outstretched in front of me tied to the front of the bed or tied down to the front of me to the table (in both cases it means my armpits aren't as accessible as they would be straight up, but they can still get to them).

Anyone else found they are more ticklish when sitting up?

Sitting up is good. Having your sides tickled when the 'ler attacks from behind always seems to tickle so much worse (and by "worse" I mean "better"!) No idea why though.

I would like to revive this thread. I have noticed I am ultra ticklish when positioned on my stomach and sat on and light touches are used. Has anyone else noticed this? This is especially when tickled under my armpits. This is possibly because the armpits are almost trapped in this situation as i am face down and the are unable to move away from the fingers. I have seen it is often the case with clips too.

I love the spread-eagle on the bed position, either with the person on their back or stomach, both are incredible! I also love when the person stands with their hands against a wall and they HAVE to keep their hands on it, I have full access to their body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back