• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible hypnosis tickling on youtube

Billy bob

TMF Novice
For those of you interested in hypnosis tickling and especially if you live in the tampa florida area then pay attention. In youtube.com there is a group of 36 videos put in by a member called 'mrbillshow'. These videos 9 out of 10 times involve excptionally attaractive ladies being hypnotized and 9 out of 10 times these women are either already barefoot or are made to become barefoot while under hypnosis (if you don't believe me look at some of the clips). In many of the videos Mr Bill the hypnotist often touches the feet very closely, however he never tickles them. My request would be to all members who enjoy hypnosis tickling to send emails to mr bill requesting him to include tickling in some of his acts so that hopefully in the future we can see some hypnosis tickling.

the email address is

[email protected]

Hopefully this will prove to those who do not believe that TIB's hypnosis videos that hypno-tickling is possible.

Now to the point of tampa florida area this is where all the hypnosis videos are shot and Mr Bill has requested that should anyone know of any attaractive young women willing to be hypnotized (or if you are an attractive young woman willing to be hypnotized) then you should also contact Mr Bill with the details in order to set up a hypnosis session.

Thanks
P.S should you send the message please leave a reply to see level of intrest.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back