• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Jennifer Lawrence

bla2

I heard about this from a friend, I haven't seen it myself. I was hoping maybe someone on here has heard of it. Jennifer used to be on a tv show called the Bill Engvall Show. My friend knows I like tickling and I love Jennifer, so I guess there was an incident on the show and they told me about it. The episode is called Let It Go, it was in the 3rd season so Jennifer would have been 18 by then. My friend has the dvd's and in the outtakes for that episode they said that Jennifer was sitting on a couch and she tickled some guy for about a minute. I wasn't able to talk to them long so I didn't get a lot of details. I have no idea who the guy was. If someone finds the clip and he's underage then I apologize. Being that it was an outtake, you might have to buy the dvd to see it, hopefully that's not the case. I just thought I'd share, if anyone wants to try and find it.

Wasn't there a short tickle scenes in the Hunger Games when Jennifer Lawrence was getting her feet washed and hosed with water? I remember a closeup of her feet and then her smiling I'm pretty sure.

Yes check the ticklish celebrities section. Or if you do a search you should find it. Drew Barrymore asked her a question about being tickled or walking naked down a street, something like that.

Found the interview in question. Drew Barrymore (DB) asking random questions to Jennifer Lawrence (JL). Here's the tickling portion:

DB: Would you rather be tickled all over for five minutes in a cruel, amazing and ruthless way or walk down an unfamiliar street naked and blindfolded?
JL: Walk down the street naked and blindfolded. I hate being tickled.
DB: It is awful.
JL: Terrible. But walking down a street naked, no problem. I walk around naked at home all the time anyway. And when my eyes are blindfolded I wouldn’t even notice who’s watching me.

I'm still shocked at Barrymore's "It is awful" after hearing numerous times she loves tickling and loves to be tickled.

My reading on Drew is that she liked the aftermath of tickling rather than the tickling itself. She got off on the endorphin and stress relief, which I believe was the reason she did it anyway. That's why I think there seems to be a contradiction, but not really. Peace...B.:cool:

Wasn't there a short tickle scenes in the Hunger Games when Jennifer Lawrence was getting her feet washed and hosed with water? I remember a closeup of her feet and then her smiling I'm pretty sure.

you see her feet ... but tickling maybe maybe not.

I also remember an interview where she was talking about the make-up she put on for playing Mystique in X-Men: First Class and also said that it tickled when it was applied.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back