• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possibly scared away a potential 'lee

I agree with many of the people on this thread that I went about it the wrong way. I've only ever fantasized this fetish, never been able to put it into the context of a relationship, and as such I have a certain amount of"energy" that I cannot release. And thus, I have begun to look in less conventional places and lose a bit of tact. I thank those who have taken me to task for not bothering to get to know her before asking if she'd indulge my fetish. I will learn from my mistake and do better. I hope, TMFers, that your opinions of me are not too greatly damaged.

I agree with many of the people on this thread that I went about it the wrong way. I've only ever fantasized this fetish, never been able to put it into the context of a relationship, and as such I have a certain amount of "energy" that I cannot release. And thus, I have begun to look in less conventional places and lose a bit of tact. I thank those who have taken me to task for not bothering to get to know her before asking if she'd indulge my fetish. I will learn from my mistake and do better. I hope, TMFers, that your opinions of me are not too greatly damaged.

It shows you are on the road to recovery. Count your blessings- this is probably the most harmless fetish in existence. At least you (presumably) don't have an irrepressible urge to peer through bedroom windows, a mad desire to steal women's underwear/shoes, an unhealthy attraction to children, or a wild compulsion to violate corpses. Things could be far worse.

Fucking up is part of being human, and youth is the ideal time to fuck up because that's what inexperience and hormones will do. For that reason (and within reason) a bit of slack will be cut you. Learn by making (only truly excusable) mistakes, and I can tell you from my own personal experience that after an honest discussion female friends can be very accommodating and interested in experimenting with someone whose prime interest does not involve merely grabbing their boobs.

Now 'Go thou and study'.

And best of luck.

Last edited:
I agree with many of the people on this thread that I went about it the wrong way. I've only ever fantasized this fetish, never been able to put it into the context of a relationship, and as such I have a certain amount of"energy" that I cannot release. And thus, I have begun to look in less conventional places and lose a bit of tact. I thank those who have taken me to task for not bothering to get to know her before asking if she'd indulge my fetish. I will learn from my mistake and do better. I hope, TMFers, that your opinions of me are not too greatly damaged.

Glad you're able to admit your mistakes & learn from them. While it's possible to find a relationship with someone else into tickling or even to find someone who is okay with exploring it with you even if they aren't into it themselves, it's not easy to come by and a lot of people on the tmf have had or are currently in relationships with people who aren't aware of the fetish, or who refuse to indulge their partners at all even if they know. Another option if you feel like you need an outlet for this and can't find it within normal dating/relationships is save some $$ and pay a professional kink model/domme to have a session. Some of them will travel to you for a deposit on their expenses and will session as lee or ler.

Another option if you feel like you need an outlet for this and can't find it within normal dating/relationships is save some $$ and pay a professional kink model/domme to have a session. Some of them will travel to you for a deposit on their expenses and will session as lee or ler.

With respect to the undoubtedly lovely and certainly sympathetic Siamese Dream, TB98, you are still young and have the time to learn to find someone who'll indulge you for the pleasure, curiosity, or novelty of it. Or even because 'it's a rainy Sunday afternoon and she doesn't like playing cards'. Yes, sometimes you'll feel like an imbecile for failing, and if so welcome to being human. Other times (not often but sometimes) you'll both have a lot of fun and who knows where that will lead?

Don't make a big thing of it, introduce it gently as a part of foreplay or sex, (yes, both of those are difficult to find at your age; I know though experience- it does get much better with 'ripening' and practise) and see what develops. You are, after all, attending a university and are surrounded by young women.

Be a decent fellow, make sure any errors are on the side of caution and best of luck.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back