• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post Your Pet Pics!

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
I was sitting in my chair, trying to relax and watch TV this morning after playing a round of cards with my daughter, when my two biggest fur babies (both mega momma's boys) decided to both climb onto my chest and fight for a boob upon which to perch. It was such a comical thing that I had Lazzy run and grab the camera to get a snap of it. While we were at it, we decided to get recent pics of all the cats right away. While uploading the pics from the camera to my PC, I thought it be fun if we had a thread in which we could all post our pet pics. Hence, this thread. :D

So here's the pics we took this morning.....

#1. My two 10 (dark one is almost 11) year old big boys, each fighting for a boob upon which to make themselves comfy. They're lucky I'm a big enough woman to support em both at once! The dark one is named Earnhardt, and is a dark grey Tuxedo. The light one is named Rusty, and is probably as close as you'll see to a male Calico.

#2. Our little diva, Reeses (yes, named after the peanut butter cup because of her coloring). She's just turned 2 this past Christmas. She is a direct decendent of Egyptian feline royaltly (or so she believes) and is a chocolate colored tortie.

#3. Reeses sister, and our household boss, Autumn. She also just turned 2 this past Christmas (same litter as Reeses) and is a Calico. Despite her small size, she is the alpha cat in our house, and will kick everyones butt who dare crosses her. She also beats up the other cats for fun and entertainment. She is the naughtiest damn cat I've ever known, and is purposely stirring up trouble and doing everything she knows she's NOT supposed to do. Then will stare blankly at us and yawn when we scream at her to quit. It's not until the spritzer comes out that she finally makes a run for it.....only to return and commence said activities the moment we sit down. She is a direct decendent of satan. Here she is sleeping in her favorite place in the whole house....the top of the fridge. (and I can hear her in the hallway growling at someone as I type this...lol)

#4. Another shot of big ol' Rusty the Retard. When we got him as a kitten he was in sad sad shape, one of literally 50+ cats left outdoors at this house to fend for itself. He's the result of inbreeding and was quite ill when we took him home, all of which resulted in some mild retardation. But he's such a big loveable goof that everyone can't help but to love him to pieces.

#5. Another shot of big fat old Earnhardt. He's our resident crab ass. Doesn't like kids. Doesn't like the other cats. Hisses and crabs at everyone all the time. But he loves his Momma and spends every moment he can curled up on my chest or in my arms. He was the first pet I got when I moved out on my own, and he'll always be my #1 kitty, even long after he's gone and I'm well on my way out of this world.

.....out of room...I'll post the other two pics in the next post!

And to finish it up we have....

#1. This is my Bengal tabby, Wimmer (named after NASCAR driver and family friend Scott Wimmer). I was really hoping to capture his incredible eyes in the photo, but alas they reflected the light and came out white. His eyes are a brilliant bright emerald green. Even the vet oooh's and aaah's when I take him in over how lovely his eyes are. Very few people know, though, as Wimmer is our resident scaredy cat and he hides all day long. Though, amusingly enough, he loves the kids (well, 2 of em anyway), and will curl right up in their laps when they sit for more than a few minutes at a time. He will be 10 in June.

#2. Last picture. Ying, Yang, and Yokazuna. These three were already posted previously (Reeses, Autumn, and Rusty), but they just looked so cute together, all 3 sleeping on the sofa, that I had to include this shot. One of the rare and few quiet moments in our house...lol

So that's my bunch! Lets see yours!

Mimi :D

P.S. I wanted to quickly apologize to TTD for my timing with this thread. I was not currently thinking about his recent loss, and seeing the thread after submitting this post made me realize how crappy my timing is with this. I am so sorry. If this thread stirs up bad feelings for you, let me know and I'll remove it until a later time.

Well my pet vorpal bunny fluffykins is in here somewhere. This is a local gathering of the Los Angeles Chapter of Vorpal Bunnies. :D :D :p

BunnyInvasFin.jpg

Hmmmm.....

1 & 2 Our dear benji, who we said good-bye to last month. (just HAD to include a foot shot there.)

3 Willow - Our new 5 yo male tiger

4 Wiyanna - our new 2 yo female persian calico

5 Willow and Wiyanna together.

This is my baby, Daisy May..She just turned 3 yrs old last month. She's a jack russell/shiba inu mix. The 2 pugs are my sister's dogs.

Such cute pets! :D

I'm more of a cat lover then dog. But there all cute just the same.

Yeah, they're all adorable!!

Irish....love the one pic showing the big baby puppy eyed sweetie, and the next a snarling savage beast!

Kurchie....what a cuddly wuvable bunch!

Ann....your two new kitties are just gorgeous! I'm still sorry about Benji. I hope the two new furbabies are helping to ease the pain some.

Tickly....oh she's beautiful!! She looks just like one of my former babies, River, who was one of the greatest dogs I ever knew!

Giggle...she's sooooooo cute! Love the pugs, too!

Jpie.....Lovely dalmation! Bet the kids have a ball with her!

Great pics, everyone! :D

Thanks Mimi! Yeah, Benji was "the man" and virtually irreplaceable, but these two new knuckleheads are fitting in very well. They really are great kitties, Benji would be proud. :cool:

Drew

these pictures are about a year old, but the cats haven't changed that much.

the first picture is of my grey and white american shorthair "Israel." He is in his lion pose on the nice warm concrete.

The second is a close up of Israel looking out the storm door of my old apartment.

The third picture is of Israel' brother Judah, who looks to be a mane coon. He is standing looking out the storm door.

The fourth picture is of Judah laying on the floor.

The fifth picture is a close up of Judah posing for you.

Both cats are about 15 lbs each.

ok i have a picture of my kittie chelsea but how do i find that attached thumbnail to post the picture?? sorry i'm computer dumb...

isabeau

isabeau said:
how do i find that attached thumbnail to post the picture?? sorry i'm computer dumb...

If you want to post the pic, just look for the manage attachments button below the posting screen when you respond to a post. It'll give you the field to choose your files.

Great pics everyone!

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
If you want to post the pic, just look for the manage attachments button below the posting screen when you respond to a post. It'll give you the field to choose your files.

Great pics everyone!

Ann

thanks Ann i tried that said my file was too big, how can one picture of my cat be too big? geesh and i so wanted to share my chelsea with you all. she is such a beauty and has six claws on both front paws, all black with amber eyes, but a patch of white under her chin and on her belly. lean lithe with a bushy tail. the love of our lives.

isabeau

The kitties...

Shadow is the BIG black one (male), Stormy is the little black one (female), and Bandit is the Calico (female, obviously).

One more of Bandit, and a couple of Pepper, my German Shepherd/Springer Spaniel mutt (female).

love your black cats Viper black cats rule!! my last one before chelsea was all black and she talked back to me all the time

isabeau

Oh Stormy is a talker. While the other two rarely say anything, Stormy will walk right up to you and start MROOWWWing in your face. If you start talking to her, she'll carry on a conversation with you...for a good ten, fifteen minutes or so. VERY affectionate.

Your cat is beautiful...great coat. :)

Here are pics of my girls.....

#1 Krysta she is 12 going on 95. She is cranky and only loves her mamma. when I have company over she hates it if people touch me or sit near me...I belong to her you see. :yawnface:

#2 Lilly she is 2 going on 1. My resident PITA!! She climbs on everything, even my bookcase knocking all the books off....can't stand it if I get up late...she has to be fed on time ya know!!! But she is so cute I can't stay mad at her for long.

I've really been enjoying this thread. Man you guys have some beautiful cats and dogs. Yaqi, the hen shot was great....especially the two word caption!

Okay, here are my girls...

1 & 2. Shelby - Half yellow lab, half Samoyan Huskie. We got her in late January of '03 under some rather bizarre circumstances. Some stranger came into my brother's video store with this little puppy that looked like a tiny polar bear, and said if somebody didn't take her, he'd have to "put'er down." My brother said he'd take her. Right then his daughter (early 20's) walks in and says, "Daddy, you got me a puppy dog!" His daughter was recently in a bad car accident that messed up her brain a little, she's now like a young teenager in maturity, so he couldn't say no. She named the dog Shelby. To make a very long story shorter, she couldn't keep Shelby, so I did. It made better sense for Shelby to have a home in the country with us. At that time, my wife was going through a period of depression, and seldom smiled. Shelby's arrival snapped her out of that depression with an efficiency that still amazes me to this day.

3. Havasu - Eight year old pure bred black lab. Shelby didn't like being at home alone, and would let us know this by shredding the entire contents of the kitchen trash can, strewing it about the living room as well. She clearly needed some company during the day. Through a pet-finding organization, we got Havasu, whose history is also rather bizarre. The lady that brought her over told us that she and her husband had two dogs, Havasu and a Rottweiller. The Rottweiller attacked their infant baby, and came very close to killing it. They had to put the Rottie down, and took a lot of heat for doing so by animal rights organizations. This woman was so traumatized by this incident, she just couldn't have any more dogs in the house, so she went looking for a new home for Havasu, who is named after some Native America tribe out Arizona way, or something. Havasu is our drama queen. Whatever she wants, she communicates it by crying. If she's hungry, she cries. If she's thirsty, she cries. If she needs to go out, she cries, etc. She's very loveable and affectionate, and likes to play outside.

4. Chelsea - 13 year old pure bred Dalmation. She doesn't belong to us, we take care of her on a semi-permanent basis. She belongs to my wife's boss and her boyfriend, who live in a penthouse condo in Chevy Chase. Chelsea is also very sweet and loving, but she's also cranky at times and barks at the wind, seemingly.

5. All three girls on the bed. This is their favorite spot, but more so if I or Mamma is in the bed with them.

drew beautiful dogs. and gotta love a dog called chelsea....

isabeau

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back