• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Posting personal issues on a fetish forum," or, "And no fucks were given that day."

People come here to beat off, predominantly. Don't ruin their boners with your crying. That's just rude.
-Annie

They come here after beating off(this forum).

31056298.jpg

I'm guessing the pic of the ladder crying was posted in jest at me. It made me chuckle, because it was done in jest. I can take a joke. Thanks, doughman.

I guess I don't mind if people post personal shit. Mainly because nobody forces you to read it. It bores the hell out of me so I ignore them mostly but I do just think 'what do you hope to gain from doing this'?

For some pitiful souls this anonymous internet fetish forum is the only outlet for social interaction they have.

on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg

Attachments

• on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg
    on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 7
They found this place for tickling. I'm sure they can find an online support group just as easy. And get better responses

I'm by no means trying to hijack this thread, but as I promised I wasnt going to post in the other thread to prolong it, I'll post here.

I havent made any posts in that thread since midnight last night, and wont be. I'm told to let the thread die out. Yet, I was out all day, only to see that a dozen people posted in the thread, still keeping the thread as the first thread on the first page.

At no time did I ever say that I dont have issues, or that I dont plan to go for counesling. Although, considering the dramatic responses my threads get, I doubt I would be posting that here.

Whatever mistakes I've made, it does not for a minute excuse coldneck's posting history, and his vicious, evil wishes and predictions about my life.

In all honesty, with as much drama as that thread has caused, except for a quiet blog post perhaps about my feelings on April 4th, I'm going to refrain from posting any personal threads on the forum. The one about Barney was a mistake, and I've been paying the price, for a month.

The person A,. admits they made a mistake with the threqd. B. Admits they are going for counesling. C,. Says they wont be posting any threads like that in the main forum. Why cant other posters take that, and let the thread die?

Thats all. Hopefully that thread will eventually die out.

I don't think it's fair to judge someone for simply posting their personal life on a forum (that doesn't specifically prohibit that sort of thing) and asking for opinions on it, for a few reasons.

A) It's their information. They can use it how they please.

B) You're not forced to read it.

C) It's not about where the information is posted. It's about who the thread is targeting. I wouldn't go to a random support group, because I frankly don't give a fuck what they think. I'm not looking for empathy. I'm looking for an opinion from someone I know/respect.

D) Even if it has gotten to the point of breaking the forum rules, it's still not your problem unless you're a moderator.

Thats all. Hopefully that thread will eventually die out.
-Mitch

I posted in that thread to change the tempo, and post my own opinions as well. And, that thread should die off; however, Leo, fuck you still. :p

Anyways, Mitch, time to mellow down on your personal trivia, like you wrote. Just write about something that interests you, and is not about you all the time. The sun(we), does not rotate around the earth(you).

Hey post whatever you want. But deal with the responses.

Post your credit card number. Don't be shocked when someone steals yo identity

jager,. I know that.

Mairead, I honestly think that other thread is over the top. A month already, and there have been 25 replies since my last post almost 24 hrs ago.

Also, I dont feel I'm off topic in this thread, because Brighteyes started this thread about me.

I have to laugh: Does anyone want to know the last time I had this kind of trouble with a group of people? Freshman year in HS. Which means that I've either regressed to that level, or the behavior of the people has. I think its some of both.

In college, I never had so much as one problem with a group of people. A couple of disagreements with specific friends, but.. I was very well liked, got extremely high grades, was a member of the historical honors society, and was always the class representative picked to show students that were touring the university around. One has to earn those things,. I didnt get it handed to me by Daddy. (Ahem, ahem, coldneck) I wasnt even talking to him for most of college.

If my professors saw this, they would be shocked. Shameful.

OMGLOLLLLLL

Wait.

So, you want the other thread to die out, so you're completely hijacking a different
thread to post your bullshit?

Seriously?

Go away!

Mitch, congrats on doing well in college. That was like 2 decades ago. Let's try to stay in this one, ok?

I guarantee you wouldn't have half the drama you have here if you didn't post about it

Every

Chance

You

Get

Good job. You haven't posted in that other thread for like 18 hours or some shit, but you were the first to bring up your personal shit in this thread. So really, what's the difference?

Just shut up about it already. About Barney, his girlfriend, your mom, your dad, your aunts, your job or no job, your business, blahblahblah. Or don't, but don't then act all butthurt when people tell you EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR. Or don't be surprised when people get aggravated with you for arguing with them because they said something other than "aww, poor baby."

You'll say "well why doesn't everyone else stop responding?"

Guess what? You can't control what other people say, do, what they post, how many times they post, how they react, etc, but you can control yourself.

So please, try to start.

How am I hijacking this thread, genius? We all know you posted this thread directed at me. Others have talked about me in this thread.. soo?

Do we? I didn't know that.

Way to make it all about you, drama queen.

You were the first one to bring up anything Mitch-related. See post number 3...

Genius.

jager,. I know that.

No you do not, and here is my evidence:

I have to laugh: Does anyone want to know the last time I had this kind of trouble with a group of people? Freshman year in HS. Which means that I've either regressed to that level, or the behavior of the people has. I think its some of both.

In college, I never had so much as one problem with a group of people. A couple of disagreements with specific friends, but.. I was very well liked, got extremely high grades, was a member of the historical honors society, and was always the class representative picked to show students that were touring the university around. One has to earn those things,. I didnt get it handed to me by Daddy. (Ahem, ahem, coldneck) I wasnt even talking to him for most of college.

If my professors saw this, they would be shocked. Shameful.

How many I's are there? Experience is one thing, and should be positive. But, your I's are carrying a dead carcass downhill. Where is the improvement? Also, fuck your professors.

I don't know about you guys, but I often post in threads I don't care about to inform everyone how little I care about the subject.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back