• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Posting personal issues on a fetish forum," or, "And no fucks were given that day."

Anyone else think the relationship between these two has become oddly symbiotic?

Anyone else think the relationship between these two has become oddly symbiotic?

Agreed.

Mitchell and his posts are like that mosquito bite that Cold likes to scratch.

Cold is an easy excuse to ignore all of the great advice and concern people have shown. Cold actually makes it easier on Mitchell. Without these latest posts he'd actually have to analyze why so many of his forum mates are so annoyed with his behaviour.

A cute video that I saw the other day...reminds me of this tit for tat.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBSx6zlmyj0?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBSx6zlmyj0?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mitch, all you're doing is sounding like a kid screaming "HE'S TOUCHING MEEEEE!"

Ignore him and stop obsessing on things that don't matter. I mean, don't you have bigger problems besides coldneck?

Do you not see the relationship between how much you respond to him and how much he comes back at you?

You can't control what other people do, but you can control yourself.

You know, I'm definitely no parent, but if I were faced with a situation where one kid was making a giant issue out of another kid poking at him, then I'd handle both areas of the problem.

The instigator is just as guilty of this as the person making the commotion. Let's not pretend that he isn't. It's simply trolling.

The instigator is just as guilty of this as the person making the commotion. Let's not pretend that he isn't. It's simply trolling.

Agreed. Granted, I usually say the instigator is more to blame, because they are usually the ones to start the problems in the first place.

GQ, Annie,while I see what both of you are saying, and yes he is on ignore, I think the whole idea of him following me around the forum, making sniping, evil posts at everything I say, is wrong, and supposedly against the "posted rules".

Yes, of course I have other things to think about but him.

In the future, no matter what he says, I'm just going to need to ignore him. Its obvious that nothing is going to be done about him.. so.. I have no choice but to just completely ignore his posts.

You just announced that he is on your ignore list. I recall Jeff made a post by announcing such futility. Also, if he makes a post, and you respond - everybody will see that as a bullshit post on your part. I do not like to place anybody on ignore. Somebody always have something to offer. They maybe bitches or faggots in my eyes, but does it really matter?

GQ, Annie,while I see what both of you are saying, and yes he is on ignore, I think the whole idea of him following me around the forum, making sniping, evil posts at everything I say, is wrong, and supposedly against the "posted rules".

In the future, no matter what he says, I'm just going to need to ignore him. Its obvious that nothing is going to be done about him.. so.. I have no choice but to just completely ignore his posts.

Some people do have a point that you open yourself up for attack by bringing up many of your private, personal problems on this forum, and then let any unkind comment affect you so noticeably. You might want to take a few steps back from the forum for a bit. Otherwise the stress is going to do a number on your health.

Spiffy, I understand what you are saying, and I know it is sincere advice.

Actually, I'm just going to stay, and do what I said before.. limit personal comments, and anything I do post will be in the blog. As for the comments, I'm really only having specific problems with one person. The rest of the people have made their points clear, and they do have valid points that I'm going to take into account.

attachment.php

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iwK2jwqFfk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4iwK2jwqFfk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I have a personal issue, it involves me needing to see some naked tits. No need to give a fuck though; strip bar - her I come. :D

Mitch,

While I may I have been a vocal critic in the past because of your creepy, awkward on-line advances involving ladders and me climbing them barefooted and all that, I just read the last few pages of your blog and really felt a mix of "Sorry for You" and "Creeped Out Beyond Belief".

While I feel really bad for what happened with your Mom's cancer and death (sorry, I don't come here very often), I do feel you are completely obsessed!

Do you ever celebrate anything?
It seems all you look forward to are "Death Anniversaries". It's wallowing, it really is.

After reading your blog and the latest round of attacks from the latest threads you're in, I've come to this conclusion: PLEASE GET PROFESSIONAL HELP! ASAP! PLEASE!!!

Don't ask your Aunt or you Dad or your friend or most of all ... TMF users for advice! That will never work in the long run.

I had to learn that the hard way when my abusive boyfriend kept me from seeking counsel, saying "we can work this out ourselves".

Mitchell, you need help.
Please seek it out.

Before you decide to start a business or get a girlfriend or even seek out new friends, you need to take care of your own mental health first. Please!!!

Everything else will fall in line after that.

I really hope you do the right thing. Back off from this place and get your life together.
You'll be much happier. I swear!

Peace, Love, and Happiness to you, Mitch!

Last edited:
beach bunny, I didnt remember who you were until I looked up your posts from summer 2011.

You're a really well meaning person. To quote your post:

"creepy, awkward, online advances involving ladders". I dont know when I did that to you. The times I had problems with that, were long before you were even here. I publicly admitted to being wrong with my approach in the past, and changed my approach. Why dont you stop making statements about something that happened long in the past, and isnt true about what I do today. It makes your statement seem like nothing more than a potshot which isnt true.

My blog "creeped you out beyond belief". I dont know what I put in there, that "creeped you out", so to say. I'll say what Larry Flynt says about Hustler magazine. If you dont like my blog, dont read it.

"All I look forward to are death anniversaries". Have you spoken to me, or read any of my posts, since I'm up in NY? All I said is April 4th will be a rough day for me, but I've also had a lot of good times since I've been in NY, in spite of what happened to me in the last year. Such blows your theory out of the water. If you really think I "look forward to death anniversaries", then your viewpoint is delusional., It will be one rough day, I will get through it, and move on., A friend of mine who lost his father 30 years ago, says the anniversary of his father's death is still a rough day.

"I should stop my life 100% and get professional help." I shouldnt work, start a business, make new friends, or build a life. Now I know you dont really mean well. There are people who do both.

I dont see a post by you directed at the person who is repeatedly attacking me, who you mentioned by name, suggesting that he stop his pattern of behavior toward me.

My friends, GQ, kis, etc,who were here with me through the worst time in my life, when my mom had her final illness, and passed away, have clout to advise me what to do. Your last post to me was a not well meaning one, nearly two years ago, when I was in NJ with my mom, as she was fighting cancer.

Sorry, cant give what you say any creedence whatsoever, based on your past statements, and current ones..

Last edited:
Mitch,

While I may I have been a vocal critic in the past because of your creepy, awkward on-line advances involving ladders and me climbing them barefooted and all that, I just read the last few pages of your blog and really felt a mix of "Sorry for You" and "Creeped Out Beyond Belief".

While I feel really bad for what happened with your Mom's cancer and death (sorry, I don't come here very often), I do feel you are completely obsessed!

Do you ever celebrate anything?
It seems all you look forward to are "Death Anniversaries". It's wallowing, it really is.

After reading your blog and the latest round of attacks from the latest threads you're in, I've come to this conclusion: PLEASE GET PROFESSIONAL HELP! ASAP! PLEASE!!!

Don't ask your Aunt or you Dad or your friend or most of all ... TMF users for advice! That will never work in the long run.

I had to learn that the hard way when my abusive boyfriend kept me from seeking counsel, saying "we can work this out ourselves".

Mitchell, you need help.
Please seek it out.

Before you decide to start a business or get a girlfriend or even seek out new friends, you need to take care of your own mental health first. Please!!!

Everything else will fall in line after that.

I was actually crying reading your blog entries.

Fuck Coldneck and his attacks, just focus on what YOU NEED TO DO!!!

I really hope you do the right thing. Back off from this place and get your life together.
You'll be much happier. I swear!

Peace, Love, and Happiness to you, Mitch!

there's beaches in Arizona?

You know, I'm definitely no parent, but if I were faced with a situation where one kid was making a giant issue out of another kid poking at him, then I'd handle both areas of the problem.

No one's pretending anything. It's clear that cold isn't going to stop, but he's loving every second of Mitch's replies and if Mitch just put dude on ignore (and actually ignored him) it would solve the problem. If I was a mod, I'd tell cold to settle down already.

If you put him on ignore, why do you keep looking at his posts? You might as well add him to your buddies list if you're gonna just read the posts you should be ignoring. You're now choosing to upset yourself by doing that.

Annie, thank you. He is on ignore. (Sorry, Jeff, but I was just answering Annie's question). Its my fault for looking at his posts. I guess I'm choosing to get myself pissed off by looking.

I agree with you that cold should be told to settle down.

No one's pretending anything. It's clear that cold isn't going to stop, but he's loving every second of Mitch's replies and if Mitch just put dude on ignore (and actually ignored him) it would solve the problem. If I was a mod, I'd tell cold to settle down already.

Well, if I was getting cheered on for trolling some dude on the internet, I might have a hard time getting myself to stop, too.

I don't see it as trolling, but it has gotten out of hand. From both sides.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back