• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential Tickle o****fans/Video Producer looking for lees/switches in St. Louis Area

h0pelessr0mance

Hello, my apologies for the less-than-professional account to promote, but I would like to see if this is a viable option before investing all my time and effort into this ;) And at least you'll know I'm a real person.

I am a female tickle enthusiast looking to break into the tickle video scene, and am trying to find some models who might be interested in joining. I am currently in the process of buying up a property and setting up a studio, and figure I should start searching for people until then.

I am looking into using o****fans, but I am not looking for nude models. The most may be lingerie, but my number 1 priority is especially ticklish folks willing to undergo some consensual torture. The more ticklish the better. ;) If I decide not to use o****fans for whatever reason, I will simply start a new studio.

Masks are allowed and encouraged! You can buy your own or I can provide them, but either way I will respect anonymity.

Different body types welcome! Don't let the p0rn industry fool you- there is an audience for every body type! But as a result I may only choose one or two of each type, so as to have variety.

At the moment I cannot pay upfront- I would be offering a percentage of the subscriptions/video purchases as your income, up until I either shut down the studio or cancel the channel for whatever reason.

Now HERE is the biggest change and why I want to go through a thorough vetting process for the both of us, to make sure we are safe:

Given the nature of the partnership, and the fact that I cannot guarantee how quickly a channel will grow and make significant money, I am willing to rent out a room of mine for free. I am in the process of fixing up a building for tenants, and would be willing to rent a place to you for "free" until we make a significant income- and even after would only be charging a very low rate at a discount. I will essentially be a glorified landlord, and you will at least have less expenses to worry about. THIS IS OPTIONAL! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS IN ORDER TO WORK WITH ME!!! I just figured it would make it easier given the economy and, well, the fact I can't pay you right away.

However, you will still need a part time job to pay for your food. And if you trash my apartment, I am kicking you out, end of story. Please be a nice tenant. :/

I will mostly be doing camera work and writing up scenarios and the like. I will be primarily experimenting with roleplays and common fantasy scenarios, so I need people willing to switch roles as needed- hence my desire for lees or switches, not strict lers.

If you are interested, please send a message with your age, current place of residence (just city is fine) and a piece of paper with the day's date on it. I really don't want to be jerked around by trolls for fun. :/

And that's it! I'll hold auditions in a few months with everyone, to make sure we all have good chemistry, then discuss details of the partnership. Look forward to hearing from you :)

If i wasn't in australia i'd totally be down for this :(

Hello, my apologies for the less-than-professional account to promote, but I would like to see if this is a viable option before investing all my time and effort into this ;) And at least you'll know I'm a real person.

I am a female tickle enthusiast looking to break into the tickle video scene, and am trying to find some models who might be interested in joining. I am currently in the process of buying up a property and setting up a studio, and figure I should start searching for people until then.

I am looking into using o****fans, but I am not looking for nude models. The most may be lingerie, but my number 1 priority is especially ticklish folks willing to undergo some consensual torture. The more ticklish the better. ;) If I decide not to use o****fans for whatever reason, I will simply start a new studio.

Masks are allowed and encouraged! You can buy your own or I can provide them, but either way I will respect anonymity.

Different body types welcome! Don't let the p0rn industry fool you- there is an audience for every body type! But as a result I may only choose one or two of each type, so as to have variety.

At the moment I cannot pay upfront- I would be offering a percentage of the subscriptions/video purchases as your income, up until I either shut down the studio or cancel the channel for whatever reason.

Now HERE is the biggest change and why I want to go through a thorough vetting process for the both of us, to make sure we are safe:

Given the nature of the partnership, and the fact that I cannot guarantee how quickly a channel will grow and make significant money, I am willing to rent out a room of mine for free. I am in the process of fixing up a building for tenants, and would be willing to rent a place to you for "free" until we make a significant income- and even after would only be charging a very low rate at a discount. I will essentially be a glorified landlord, and you will at least have less expenses to worry about. THIS IS OPTIONAL! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS IN ORDER TO WORK WITH ME!!! I just figured it would make it easier given the economy and, well, the fact I can't pay you right away.

However, you will still need a part time job to pay for your food. And if you trash my apartment, I am kicking you out, end of story. Please be a nice tenant. :/

I will mostly be doing camera work and writing up scenarios and the like. I will be primarily experimenting with roleplays and common fantasy scenarios, so I need people willing to switch roles as needed- hence my desire for lees or switches, not strict lers.

If you are interested, please send a message with your age, current place of residence (just city is fine) and a piece of paper with the day's date on it. I really don't want to be jerked around by trolls for fun. :/

And that's it! I'll hold auditions in a few months with everyone, to make sure we all have good chemistry, then discuss details of the partnership. Look forward to hearing from you :)
Hi, my name is Mathew. I am a ticklee I love being tickled I am extremely ticklish everywhere. Would you be interested in letting a disabled person work with you? I have a disability called cerebral palsy I can transfer and everything. I’ve always wanted to be tickled on camera

Hi I'm currently in Minnesota, willing to relocate, im 35 male Lee, extremely ticklish... kinda embarrassing but I love it.

Attachments

• 20240408_004544.jpg
    20240408_004544.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3

I'm intrigued and interested I'm from Branson Missouri though two hours away

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back