• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POV Tickling just for the Male lees!

CapturedDoll

Verified
18+ only

I've always wanted to make one... Hope you like it...

(Lady lees I'll be making one for you too at some point!) :)

BTW its 13 mins long.... I probably went way overboard but tickling gets me SO horny... I was so wet afterwards...

[video]https://www.facebook.com/trophydoll/videos/vb.100001902778506/947726151967468/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed[/video]

Last edited:
Hmmm... my Bf just told me my vid might be in danger of getting deleted along with the account... :( Gosh I even deleted everyone just to make sure that didn't happen. Getting hard to be a fetishist on the internet now. I may have to delete it so enjoy it for a few days... if anyone can give me a hint as to where I can upload it, and maintain as much privacy as I can that would be awesome. I wish I could just upload from my computer. :(

That. Was. Astounding. Every fantasy I've had of being at the mercy of a sadistic female tickler was played out in that video! You are a beauty in so many ways!

Well, my dear, I had to watch that again and it was just as intense as the first time! A while back I had the pleasure of being foot tickled and then tip of the cock tickled by an overnight female guest so I was able to realize what most of those sensations would feel like. The verbal teasing is maddeningly arousing. Hope to see more from you.

You most definetly will, Thank you!! I'm so happy you feel it was worth a rewatch. That excites me beyond measure! :)

I'm over the moon at the positive responses I have received. Thank you. :) Any requests anyone has I will gladly consider as I want to make a lot of videos. I should have another POV video up by the end of October. And I just wrote a story yesterday (My Captors Control) and I'm thinking of reading it aloud on video. I think it would be pretty hot to hear a story, read aloud on the way to work or to be able to lie in bed and not have to sit in front of a screen to cum. (For me Tickle Talk is a BIG turn on for me.)

I look forward to your next POV and the other concepts you mentioned.
The fetish scene here in Pittsburgh seems to be growing again. I'm heading to a couple new events this month and hope to find my very own tickling doll to tickle and be tickled by. I'll keep watching for your posts, videos, etc.

"Feathers are my weakness ... and my weapon ..." Love that! Small paint brushes and make up brushes are mine ...

Thank you its true... I cannot tell a lie... with a feather in front of my eye. ;)

I use to love working on one women with paint and makeup brushes between the legs. *and having it done) (just not on my feet sadly) Mmmm good times. :)

"Feathers are my weakness ... and my weapon ..." Love that! Small paint brushes and make up brushes are mine ...

It's an instant classic. Let us know when you start auditions for male models lol.

Wow what a compliment!! Thank you Joe!!! If my Bf ever lets me this board will be the first to know TRUST ME. But at least I get to make videos! :)

It's an instant classic. Let us know when you start auditions for male models lol.

OMG!

That was soooooo good! Holy crap! I almost lost it! Please do more! Do you take requests too?
:banelvis:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back