• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Rangers, old skool

Snail Shell

Verified
Remember the old days when five teens beat up on a guy in a rubber monster suit which somehow tied into a goofy moral they were sharing with kids on weekday morning? Almost brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

I still remember Kimberly (the first pink ranger played by Amy Jo Johnson) and Aisha (The second yellow ranger played by Karan Ashley). They never fought a Terrible Tentacle monster or anything. I guess this why... Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Last edited:
Except the original yellow ranger was Trini. Saidly the actress who played her died in a car accident.

Gotta love the old school. Yeah, read about Thuy Trang's young death too.

No school quite like it. I heard about Thuy Trang which is why I opted for Karan Ashley instead.

Snail Shell

awesome pic- i always wanted ashely to be tickled- i remember seeing her barefoot on the show when she was doing gymnastics

heman2045

interesting note about the power rangers....the original black ranger was played by none other then wayne brady.

Great stuff Snail Shell.
I remember there was talk about an episode where the moon witch went to Kimberley's house captured her and took her to the moon and tickle tortured her.
It could have been an un true rumour.
:)

GO GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER...oh sorry, had a little nostalgic rush there. Yeah, I can't see it either.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back