• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Practical ways of increasing ticklishness

Sigma

TMF Novice
I'm still kind of new to these forums, but I figured I'd start a thread for practical advice for increasing ones ticklishness. I'm hoping for people to help contribute to make a list of everyday stuff that helps.

1) Something I've noticed, but it may be due to the desert environment I live in, is that drinking enough water helps a lot. Everyone has heard a hundred times that water is good for the skin. Maybe it helps more in a dry climate to drink more water, but I believe it increases the skin's sensitivity. Also, it more fun to tickle healthier skin.

2) Standard stuff.
a) Exfoliants / pumice stone
b) Lotions

3) Think about how ticklish you are.

And of course I forgot stuff, but thats where everyone else comes in.

i have always found (and is proven in various stories and tickling videos) that starting with slow, teasing tickles increases sensitivity due to anticipation. just going for the tickles may get some good giggles, and spasmodic reactions from the hyper-ticklish...but the teasing just makes it all the more torturous. a blindfold help alot, too, since the 'lee can't see where the tickles are going, therefore cannot prepare his/herself for the giggles to come.
and then, the old standbys of lotion, baby oil, and pedicure tools help, too.

The most practical ways I know of increasing ticklishness are

1. Surprise: Tickle your 'lee somewhere or at a time when he or she isn't expecting it. For example, if you're tickling the feet, switch to the backs of the knees without warning.
  2. Blindfold: Related to surprise. Prevents the 'lee from knowing what's coming, so each new touch is a surprise.
  3. Orgasms: Most 'lees seem to become much more ticklish after an orgasm (or two, or three...).

Redmage said:
[*]Blindfold: Related to surprise. Prevents the 'lee from knowing what's coming, so each new touch is a surprise.

too bad for me. I'd never wanted to be blindfolded, as I need to have eye contact with my 'ler, I want to see how much he enjoys what he is doing to me and I need to see his evil smiles :evilha:

fidji

Might reconsider this one m'sweets, just once maybe... :wub: I know what you mean but the blindfold is SO fun~"guess what I'm using on you for those goosebumps" is one of my favorite games... :rotate:

XOXO

Fidji999 said:
too bad for me. I'd never wanted to be blindfolded, as I need to have eye contact with my 'ler, I want to see how much he enjoys what he is doing to me and I need to see his evil smiles :evilha:

fidji

hahahahaha! no need for a blindfold for either me or the girlfriend! *smirks*

Ok sorry couldn't resist.

In all truthfullness we've got the hearing thing on our side, so you've gotta be really really quiet. I found though, in my little long distance tickling that happened yesterday, that taunting is a good way if you're not actually there. She would usually say, "no, oh god no," and laugh even before we had begun tickling her. Now when we meet I'll have the advantage of surprise! Oh you'll hear about all that when it happens, but really if you just tickle slowly as was stated, but verbal stuff is good too. Not baby talk, I think that's shit, but just saying, "tickle tickle," works quite well it seems, did yesterday anyway, *evil grin*.

Just thoughts,
Dave

someone a while back mentioned that not smoking may increase ticklishness. i think it was because when you dont smoke you have better blood circulation.

just something to think about.

steph said:
Might reconsider this one m'sweets, just once maybe... :wub: I know what you mean but the blindfold is SO fun~"guess what I'm using on you for those goosebumps" is one of my favorite games... :rotate:

XOXO

well, you're right! I'd never know if I like it, if I don't try.
might be great to only hear his voice and feel the sensations, mmmh
yep, I will remember - whenever I get my next chance :)

thanks, hon! :twohugs:

fidji

lilwolf said:
someone a while back mentioned that not smoking may increase ticklishness. i think it was because when you dont smoke you have better blood circulation.

just something to think about.

Umm, as ticklish as my feet are, that ain't entirely true.

lol. im a smoker. i wouldnt know one way or the other. although i am trying to quit. so ill let you know if it is when i do. ^_^

I've always found myself and my partners to be more ticklish in the water.

*fondly remembers hot-tub tickles*

One thing I found recently is that a hot sage bath increases sensitivity....and feels darned good too. I just sprinkle some ground sage into the bath water while it's running....about 3-4 tbsp at minimum. The hotter the better. It won't dissolve completely. But it still does a nice job.

AFA the blindfold... I also prefer to see my ler's reactions. But, we have used a blindfold a couple of times and it does have an effect. It's mainly the element of surprise given an edge.

Ann

HEE! Anything for you babe :lovestory ! :p

XOXO

Fidji999 said:
well, you're right! I'd never know if I like it, if I don't try.
might be great to only hear his voice and feel the sensations, mmmh
yep, I will remember - whenever I get my next chance :)

thanks, hon! :twohugs:

fidji

Seeing and/or hearing anyone else who is very ticklish being tickled, either in person or video, increases my sensitivity as the lee being tickled.

I've heard that lotions increase the sensitivy greatly especially on the feet

Very original

TklDuo-Ann said:
One thing I found recently is that a hot sage bath increases sensitivity....and feels darned good too. I just sprinkle some ground sage into the bath water while it's running....about 3-4 tbsp at minimum. The hotter the better. It won't dissolve completely. But it still does a nice job.

AFA the blindfold... I also prefer to see my ler's reactions. But, we have used a blindfold a couple of times and it does have an effect. It's mainly the element of surprise given an edge.

Ann

Wow I must say, I've never heard of the hot sage before. Does it actually work? How much does that help over a regular hot bath? I think most people have heard of lotions and blindfolds, but this idea seems unique. So if it works, kudos to you, and anyone else who posts original ideas.

Keep them flowing, I wonder what other gems are out there.

Sigma said:
Wow I must say, I've never heard of the hot sage before. Does it actually work? How much does that help over a regular hot bath?

Yep. I actually learned this one by accident. Sage is good for other things, which is why I tried it. (I'm into a lot of herbal remedies, etc.) When I got out of the bath, my skin was all warm and tingly...like with using a peppermint scrub. But, it lasted for a couple of hours. The kicker is that the second day I always seem to be even more sensitive. So, if you have a hot tickle date coming up, doing the bath the night before should work just as well. A regular hot bath will work to relax things and increase circulation a bit. But, using the sage definately heightens things...and the effect lasts much longer.

(I shoud caution here that those with very sensitive skin should probably start out using a bit less to see what their tollerance is going to be for it. Using too high a concentration can be a bit much for some people from what I've heard.)

Ann

cloudgazer2k said:
i have always found (and is proven in various stories and tickling videos) that starting with slow, teasing tickles increases sensitivity due to anticipation. just going for the tickles may get some good giggles, and spasmodic reactions from the hyper-ticklish...but the teasing just makes it all the more torturous. a blindfold help alot, too, since the 'lee can't see where the tickles are going, therefore cannot prepare his/herself for the giggles to come.
and then, the old standbys of lotion, baby oil, and pedicure tools help, too.

I wholeheartedly agree here. I love it slow and light and then build to a crescendo....oh, ecstacy!

Fidji999 said:

fidji

I totally agree with this one too! Watching their face is half the fun.

well this isn't really something you can do but woman in general are a lot more sensitive when they are menstruating. I know when I am and was tickled I went THROUGH THE ROOF. lol and I don't ever remember being that ticklish ever.

For me, it's mainly during PMS. I'm so totally hyper I go nuts just at the idea of it. Just think! Something positive about PMS! ;)

Ann

Thanks

Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for the replies!

TklDuo-Ann said:
For me, it's mainly during PMS. I'm so totally hyper I go nuts just at the idea of it. Just think! Something positive about PMS!
Then again, it IS PMS. Is tickling you then survivable?

Redmage said:
Then again, it IS PMS. Is tickling you then survivable?

LOL Yep! Sure is! I rarely get pissy during PMS...though I can't speak for others.

Ann

As a f/m LER.....

I find that leaning towards the more sexual side of tickling works great. Every time I've had to "convert" a man into tickling, I've started off by being very slow and sensual....the build up relaxes them and puts their mind towards more naughty things. So, when the tickling starts, they are so unprepared for it, it is a shocking feeling and they are more vunerable to the tickling sensations.

Kind of how you can be laying down getting a foot or back rub...all relaxed...and then suddenly your partner in crime decides to unexpectantly tickle you instead :tickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back