• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prayers & thoughts needed for Dimpletoes

tickleshotel

Verified
Dimpletoes needs your prayers and thoughts and asked me to post this for her on her behalf , she was attacked earlier today at work by a patient . She is at home , in traction and her left arm is numb . Her back muscles are messed up and for those that do not know , Dimpletoes has a bone disease and her spine is fragile and not that stable and she didn't need this happening as she has surgery scheduled sometime later this year.
For those that have her phone number , she says you may call her .

Oh, damn, I hope she's okay, and she's heals quickly. She'll be in my thoughts. :)

Prayers and good healing energy is being sent her way....:shock:

OMG. I'm so saddened to here this. She will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. Please get better soon DT. We all wish you a speedy recovery.

I will say an extra long preayer for her tonight. Hope she recovers and heals quickly. :wub:

Hope she gets better soon. I send my best wishes out to her.

OMG how awfull!Hope you feel better soon Dimple's,i'll be in touch.

She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope she gets well soon.

Rob

I'm so sorry to hear about this , DimpleToes.

... & please don't mistake this as me trying to take over your title as "Official TMF Hugger/Greeter" , but :

I am now sending you a bunch of hugggggggsssssss. :twohugs:

Hope you get well soon. :wavingguy

I am sorry to hear about this.

DimpleToes, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.:shock:

dimpletoes i hope all is well with you and i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. later hugggggggsssss ugly kid joe

Wow, I can't believe it. :shock:

DimpleToes, here's a bunch of (((HUGS))) your way and hope you're feeling better soon. :twohugs:

How awful! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to Dimpletoes. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Mitch

****hugs out to you**** I hope you get better soon. Next time, remember what Teddy Roosevelt said, Talk quietly and carry a big stick.

Sounds serious if she`s in traction. She will be in my thoughts.:smilestar

Now, I told her with her last flare up that she was not to get sick or hurt without clearing it with me first. <Sigh> Seriously, I am praying for her speedy and complete recovery, and will have to check in with her soon. Lots of hugssssss her way.

I'm so sorry to hear that... My thoughts and prayers are with you Dimpletoes!! Hugs to you!! :twohugs:

So sorry to hear about this Lisa. My prayers are with you during your recovery. Our biggest and best impersonations (that pale in comparison) of your super duper hugs go out to you doll. Get well soon!!
CuteKittyHug.jpg

I am so very touched by all of your loving comments.. I was not aware so many of you cared about me, brings a tear to my heart and body as I type this one handed. I am doing a bit better this morning. Still have a bit of recovery to do but my doctors are keeping a close eye on me and have several apts scheduled. I just need to take it easy with lots of rest and meds esp since we are trying to put off the massive spinal restablilization surgery's off to this winter. I may not be on as often as I was but know tht you all are in my heart and I send you bunches and bunches of HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
you can't get away from the HUGGER/Greeter that easily. :Kiss1:
Smiley plz do call me..I always welcome your calls.
Love you all Bunches,
~Lisa

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back