• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-tickling photograph?

Very well could be. :feets: It is hard to tell from a still photo, though. :D

She is a former Miss Belgium and he is a radio host for one of our biggest radio stations ... I did not know about this :eek:

Her name is Joke van de Velde. In case any of you would be wondering.

Anddddd after some research (because a tickle scene from my own country is amazingly rare) I found the actual tickle picture on their Instagram. In case any of you would like to see it. Q music on Insta and scroll down a lot. You will see these 2 and she will have black socks or nylons on. Wasn't really clear. A lot of random stuff so if you can bear it keep scrolling and you will eventually find it.

Joke and Wim's profile have the picture as well. Joke's Instagram profile has suprisingly many barefoot pictures.
And I guess I am kind of hijacking this thread ?

She is seems scared: she must be ticklish! The torture should go on! Pretty girl with pretty feet! Thanks for sharing!

Anddddd after some research (because a tickle scene from my own country is amazingly rare) I found the actual tickle picture on their Instagram. In case any of you would like to see it. Q music on Insta and scroll down a lot. You will see these 2 and she will have black socks or nylons on. Wasn't really clear. A lot of random stuff so if you can bear it keep scrolling and you will eventually find it.

Thanks for the extra research. Found the pic and it's very nice but can't seem to find a way to save it or post here. Anyway, can you please translate what she posted with the tickling pic: "neen ... nt mn voeten kriebelen . Neeeeeeee".

Thanks.

Found the pic elsewhere. Love her reaction.

Attachments

• 1725073_273309029501690_1321026493_n.jpg
    1725073_273309029501690_1321026493_n.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 224
Reaction is "Please don't tickle my feet." I found out he also put it on his Instagram. He called it a warm up session for the show.

Interesting concept of pre-tickling pics, often the laughter and teasing leading up to a tickle can almost be as much fun as the tickling itself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back