• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pregnant and Tickling

giggle_baby

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum :) I'm very curious about prolonged tickling while pregnant. I'm a little too embarrassed to ask my doc about it. I'm in my second trimester and I'm healthy and the baby is healthy. What are your experiences?

Welcome, Giggle Baby. May your stay be enlightening and enjoyable.

Unfortunately, I got nothing as far as your question goes. Only advice I can give is embarrassed or not, ask your doctors, both regular and your OB. They're the only ones qualified to say. They work with you regularly, they see your charts and know your vitals. They monitor the baby and you. Anything you get here would be general at best. Especially since pregnancy can be so very different for one than it is for another. Get the advice from those doctors most familiar with you. Who knows...they may be tickl folk as well :)

But welcome, and if you get the green light, let us know ;)

Christopher

My sisters got tickled a lot when they were pregnant, and the baby(ies) came out just fine and healthy. The trick is the length of time you get tickled, getting breaks from time to time is crucial, and the intensity not jacked up so high as when not pregnant

Best advice I can give

Thanks guys! I've been keeping things pretty subdued just to be on the safe side.

A few things I need to know

1. How long do the tickles last??

2. where exactly does he tickle you??

3. does he tickle hard/soft??

4. the intensity given

Just like any exercise while pregnant, take it easy but enjoy it.

The fun part is you probably won't need bondage soon as the belly will keep you from moving around.

Welcome to TMF, btw!

Congratulations! I would think that hardcore tickling would deprive you of oxygen, which can't be good for the baby. But I'm no doctor. :) Maybe light to moderate tickling is like exercising -- I bet you can find the guidelines for exercising during the three trimesters.

I haven't thought about it like exercising. I'll look that up. We haven't been doing anything too strenuous. Of course being my first pregnancy, I got paranoid.

I would ask

I would ask Your wife , to tell you When she wants you to stop and then you stop . kiss and say I love you and our baby .

Hahah I can actually answer this, I'm in my second trimester as well, someone said treat it like exercise and that's true. Just don't get your heart rate too high, because that is unhealthy for both of you and stay hydrated.. taking breaks always helps. :)

Trust me, you'll know when to stop.

Father of Two Here with experience in the area of tickle midwifery..

Just like sex.. I'd suggest taking it easy and light once you see the light at the end of the "tunnel" in terms of your pregancy. Congratulations, btw

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back