• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pregnant women lose or gain tickle sensitivity

iani21

Have you ever heard of a pregnant woman change in sensitivity? Either become more ticklish or less ticklish? Would be interesting to hear what people have experienced.

My girlfriends sister gain insanely more ticklish than she was when she was pregnant, ah the fun days

Really, any particular spot? New spot become ticklish?

A theory I heard on this (about twenty years ago) is that tickling with women at least is (surprisingly) a defense mechanism meant to protect virgins from unwanted advances. I heard this on Dr. Dean Edell years ago. The laughter was meant to have a negative effect on the male. I personally am not saying yes or no to this, just what I heard. Yes with us tickling is a turn on not a turn off, but to others it is a turn off. Obviously it is more to shake off insects way back in primitive days, but it may have become adapted to other uses because it is still a human reflex action.

So to apply this theory to pregnant women. I can see that yes a pregnant woman could become more ticklish as a natural reflex action to protect the baby. And in addition I can see a pregnant woman needing added protection vs. insects or other small creepy crawlies. Yet with me being a guy and never have been pregnant I can't really speak from personal experience.

Ladies? Any insights here?

That sounds made up to me. I've never encountered a guy that didn't feel good after making a girl laugh, even from a joke.
A pregnant woman could see an increase or decrease in sensitivity depending on her diet and hormones. If the question is "Are women more ticklish while pregnant?" I would say no, no more than anyone else.

That sounds made up to me. I've never encountered a guy that didn't feel good after making a girl laugh, even from a joke.

In modern times, yes and no. I am one of those guys who is happy to see a girl have a good time. Yet, there are plenty of guys so full of themselves who would see a woman not in respectful awe of him that offense would be taken. However, I was referring to more primitive times where 'mounting' procedures were far less civilized.

A pregnant woman could see an increase or decrease in sensitivity depending on her diet and hormones. If the question is "Are women more ticklish while pregnant?" I would say no, no more than anyone else.

Fair enough. That is honest estimation. Outside of some manner of actual test everything is relative.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back