• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preparing for tickling fun

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
Used the sloughing cream, foot soak, baby oil, then used the foot softening thick lotion and the paraffin based lorion as the topper on wife's feet. After touching up the red polish and clear coat, they look amazing. Finally, before we leave tomorrow for an overnight trip, I'll lotion them once more before putting on her socks and boots. Oh yeah, guess who's gonna really enjoy some super soft, super sensitive feet tomorrow evening!!! I'll try to snag a few pics to share.

What are the brands you use, if you don't mind sharing? I sure wish I had a wife that would let me do these things with the end result being an awesome tickle session. Does she let you do that very often? what is her most ticklish spot on her feet? Thank you for sharing.

All of our foot care stuff comes from Sallys beauty supply. They've got a good selection and good products. I am very fortunate in that my wife does indulge me very regularly, and believe it or not, her feet have become even more ticklish the older we've gotten. As far as most ticklish spot, I would say the spot where the heel and instep meet, and her big toes, both places really get a reaction! And it's not so much that she likes getting tickled, but as she's told me, it has big payoffs for her in the end, making us both very happy!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back