• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pretending And Lying

ImNotDave

TMF Master
I know for a fact (and im sure everybody else here with half a brain cell) will have realised that some people on this forum are NOT who they claim to be.
Im not naming names, nor pointing the blame, but i know that some of you are not who you say you are.

Now there is a big difference between saying
"I am Mr.X, and you are Miss.Y, thats all"

and saying

"my name is jane, im 25 and i live in holland" when really you're actually called Robert, youre 57 and you live in england.

and also, how stupid must some people be to say "im a really hot 20year old girl whos ONLY into F/F tickling/feet, will lots of hot teenage girls PM pics of their feet?" and expect people to believe them?

Sigh. Its a shame we live in a world like this.

Consider this to be your real, honest-to-goodness, "welcome to the TMF" moment.

honesty

For me, there is no point in being dishonest, since my overall goal is to meet for real.

I know for a fact (and im sure everybody else here with half a brain cell) will have realised that some people on this forum are NOT who they claim to be.

It happens not just here but all over the internet.Is it wrong?Sure it is.Its how some sickos get their jollies for whatever reason,you have to weed them out as best you can and enjoy the real people on this great forum.

It's true it is a fact of life I'm afraid. Some people who can't build relationships in 'real life' invent 'personalities' on forums and live them out.

I have come across this a lot (not on this forum (yet) - as far as I know)!

IceCreamALot said:
It's true it is a fact of life I'm afraid. Some people who can't build relationships in 'real life' invent 'personalities' on forums and live them out.

I have come across this a lot (not on this forum (yet) - as far as I know)!

Not to derail this thread IceCreamALot,but what a great screen name.!!Welcome.:D

but I really AM a hot 21 year old blonde girl from Sweden! I love the feel of another woman's nails sliding up and down my perfectly pedicured, pampered, creamy soles while I writhe sexily in my tight bondage and scream with laughter through my gag, while my eyes tear up behind my velvet blindfold!!

ViperGTS said:
but I really AM a hot 21 year old blonde girl from Sweden! I love the feel of another woman's nails sliding up and down my perfectly pedicured, pampered, creamy soles while I writhe sexily in my tight bondage and scream with laughter through my gag, while my eyes tear up behind my velvet blindfold!!
OMFG,TOO FUNNY.

It happens, and not just on here. You can't stop people from lying and pretending, though I myself don't get what's so fun about that.

If I don't want someone to know about who I am or where I live, I just don't answer or say "I'd rather not tell you". Simple enough, right? Then I can maybe divulge that information later on if I'm comfortable enough. It's much harder to do that when you've said "LOL im 22 grl & luv f/f only lawls" already.

I'm just sorry you've run into people like that on here. That's one of the dangers of being online, though.

I am who I say

I try to be as honest about myself as possible. Especially since I meet some people in person. I'm communicating with someone from tmf, and I told him exactly what I looked like and how much I weigh. I even snail mailed him a picture of myself. Who knows, when he gets the picture, he may never want to meet with me or even talk to me. But I'm honest about myself, as people should be.

I've always tried to be as honest as possible on here. I am who I say, a 37 year old, White Male, antiques, and art, dealer. The picture posted of me in the forum is really me. The only difference is that I am now 20-25 lbs lighter, due to my mandated weight loss, after the blood pressure issues I had.
I see no point in not being honest. If I ever want to cultivate friendships, or a romantic relationship, with a forum member, what benefit would it be to say "I'm a 37 year old White Male", and then have someone find out I'm actually an 18 year old Asian Female?
I'm not naive, I realize that some use the internet to be dishonest. That just isnt my policy. As Popeye used to say "I am what I am, and that's all that I am"

Mitch

I agree. I can usually tell in the chat. I'm F/F mostly but that's because I prefer women... in more ways than one and quite honestly... who would PRETEND to be a butch lesbian lol :)

nice thread tho.

People will always claim to be someone there not just so they can get more attention, its sad but on the internet especially sex related sites, its a common occurance. I guess people are sick of the boring lives and want to be something different on the internet.

Personally i prefer to your regular average joe forum user. Because I dont want to be an attention seeker, I just want to be part of the community that i share an interest with and now and then post my opinion on a thread like this right now. I'm sure the majority of other users are the same.

ViperGTS said:

Nu-uh!!! I’M a hot 21 year old blonde girl from Sweden!

Anonymous Announcer said:
Will the real 21 year old blond girl from Sweden please stand up? Okay… now raise your hands over your head… ;)

A fascinating thread. I've spent some time trying to understand the appeal of impersonating someone other than myself and I've yet to figure it out. I suppose that people who don't find tickling erotic would find ALL of us a bit loony, but pretending to be a girl just so you can type HOT thing like "R U honry (Sic)" or "I M hot, tickle me" is truly confusing.

I've met some wonderful people online, and I can say that pretending to be ANYTHING I am not would have lead to much less fulfilling experiences.

-Maestro

P.S. So really, how many of you "56 year old fat guys" are actually 22 year old nymphos wearing just a blindfold and a pair of fuzzy cuffs? COME ON! I know you are out there...

Welcome to the internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

I've always been honest with who I am. Occasionally I get a Instant Message or a Private Message from members on the TMF and I have been honest with them too If a person lies to get someones attention on here then the only person they are hurting is themselves. Plus also hurting a chance for a friendship/relationship.

Now wait a damn minute here... Are you saying that people on the internet are anything less than 100% truthful and honest? I don't believe it! Not for a second! How could you be so cruel as to cast aspersions upon people you don't even know? Whatever happened to the good old days, when people could just TRUST each other?!

...And by the way, as chance would have it, I ALSO happen to be a hot 21 year old blonde girl from Sweden! Would any of you other hot 21 year old blonde ladies like to cyber with me? My microphone and webcam are broken right now... But I DO have naked pictures of my sorority sisters and I! :D

simulated said:
Welcome to the internet, where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Oh, that's great! I have to remember that one!!! :cool:

I'm a large, terrifying, black female bodybuilder with six fingers on each hand!

Not to be rude, but this is a community of text on a screen, with representations of actions in two-dimensional space and wrapped around torture fantasies. There is no material requirement for membership here outside of a modem and an email address which can be invented on the spot through any number of free services like hotmail or gmail. Participation isn't even required.

In a forum where access and anonymity meet, why would anybody be scandalized that some (if not most) are engaging in fantasy play?

bugman said:
I can confirm that Viper is a guy,i met him at NEST.

No no, that was just his ingenious disguise. I should know, I was the tall white man with the mustache sitting next to him :triangle:

I'm a large, terrifying, black female bodybuilder with six fingers on each hand!

Ethel! Haven't seen you since our sorority days, how the hell are you? :jester:

Bella

The fortunate thing is this: Nobody is obliged to respond to posts or private messages from somebody they think is a phony. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back