• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview Teaser: The Most Beautiful And Ticklish Feet I Have Ever Encountered!

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks
Just finished a shoot with a very sexy young British model called Angel. Before the shoot, she told me she probably had 'the most ticklish feet in the world' and she may not be far wrong! This was not an easy shoot as Angel is not the sweet, easygoing type (she had quite a bit of attitude really), and she also turned out to be horribly ticklish! She wanted to back out several times, saying it was too much for her to handle, and it took some persuading (and extra cash!) to get her to stay the course! The results will be great though as she does have some very sexy feet and toes...and she literally screamed the house down! :devilish:

Here's a little teaser preview anyway, while I'm editing the rest together - hope you like!

http://rapidshare.com/files/249685129/Angel_teaser.wmv

:england2:

Good going mate! Looks like you got her good :)

Thanks for your comments folks!

The nylons did come off at the end, but to be honest she was so worn out and kind of pissed off by that point that I had to untie her not too long after! Sole Seeker, yes she is a screamer I'm afraid...she also shouts, swears and demands to be released an awful lot - she really hates having her feet tickled lol! She does have quite a nice laugh when she's not screaming too much though! ;)

Looks good, hope you got her underarms too!

I certainly did, and her waist, legs etc...I spent a long time on her feet though because they are definitely Angel's 'weak spot' as she put it! The full version is up in my store now for anyone who wants to check it out!

http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

I'll put together another preview of the clip to post later.

Thanks!

to be honest, i was a little bit disappointed in this video.

I read your post, looked at the picture and was very excited to think that this could be a cracking video featuring a british lee.

Now perhaps the full video is better, but the preview was totally abysmal in my opinion. You hardly tickled her in it? And when you did tickle her, it seemed to be very half-hearted and she didn't react as though she had the most ticklish feet in the world.

I really want to buy some of your videos, but the quality (simply in terms of ticklishness) is just not there for me.

In fact, you seem to have had the rotten look to have worked with the least ticklish lees possible, which is really frustrating, because the camera work is good and the set up is good too, and the quality of image seems good.

Just my 2 pennys worth, but I was really miffed that this video wasnt as good as i hoped it would be.

to be honest, i was a little bit disappointed in this video.

I read your post, looked at the picture and was very excited to think that this could be a cracking video featuring a british lee.

Now perhaps the full video is better, but the preview was totally abysmal in my opinion. You hardly tickled her in it? And when you did tickle her, it seemed to be very half-hearted and she didn't react as though she had the most ticklish feet in the world.

I really want to buy some of your videos, but the quality (simply in terms of ticklishness) is just not there for me.

In fact, you seem to have had the rotten look to have worked with the least ticklish lees possible, which is really frustrating, because the camera work is good and the set up is good too, and the quality of image seems good.

Just my 2 pennys worth, but I was really miffed that this video wasnt as good as i hoped it would be.

You my friend, are so very wrong on this point

....I gather from your post that you haven't bought this or any my clips? as I said in the above post, I will be posting a proper preview later so you can get a better idea of the clip. The above clip was just a quick teaser while I was editing the full version - and no, it doesn't contain much tickling..it's just a teaser! The full version contains around 20 mins of tickling, with lots of screaming, laughing, swearing, kicking etc. This girl is the most ticklish lee I've ever met - so much so that I'm having a really tough time trying to talk her into doing another clip in the future.....seriously, though what is your idea of ticklishness?? Maybe if she actually called the police at the end and had me charged with assault that would be enough?

*sigh*.....no, probably not :facepalm:

Look. I know if I criticise any artist then they are going to get pissed off and defensive.

But my judgement of your films is based on your previews.

When you say she is the most ticklish lee you've ever met and then post a half-assed preview of someone not being tickled very well and hardly laughing (or even screaming) then it makes me wonder if this is your best (based on preview alone rememver) then what are your others like. And I move on to one of the other gazillion filmmakers out there (granted only a half dozen are any good)

You could have waited to get a proper preview done first.

I've checked out several of your other previews and disappointingly none of them seemed to be as ticklish as say a frenchtickling girl, or a czeck tickling girl or even a paradise vision girl.

That's just my opinion, and I have a vested interest, because I really, really want to see very ticklish british girls being tickled.

You my friend, are so very wrong on this point

....I gather from your post that you haven't bought this or any my clips? as I said in the above post, I will be posting a proper preview later so you can get a better idea of the clip. The above clip was just a quick teaser while I was editing the full version - and no, it doesn't contain much tickling..it's just a teaser! The full version contains around 20 mins of tickling, with lots of screaming, laughing, swearing, kicking etc. This girl is the most ticklish lee I've ever met - so much so that I'm having a really tough time trying to talk her into doing another clip in the future.....seriously, though what is your idea of ticklishness?? Maybe if she actually called the police at the end and had me charged with assault that would be enough?

*sigh*.....no, probably not :facepalm:

also - nice customer services skills.

way to lose a potential customer :facepalm2:

Look. I know if I criticise any artist then they are going to get pissed off and defensive.

But my judgement of your films is based on your previews.

When you say she is the most ticklish lee you've ever met and then post a half-assed preview of someone not being tickled very well and hardly laughing (or even screaming) then it makes me wonder if this is your best (based on preview alone rememver) then what are your others like. And I move on to one of the other gazillion filmmakers out there (granted only a half dozen are any good)

I've checked out several of your other previews and disappointingly none of them seemed to be as ticklish as say a frenchtickling girl, or a czeck tickling girl or even a paradise vision girl.

That's just my opinion, and I have a vested interest, because I really, really want to see very ticklish british girls being tickled.

also - nice customer services skills.

way to lose a potential customer :facepalm2:

...but then, you're clearly not a potential customer! lol ;)
I will always aim to respond to customer requests, queries, etc out of general decency more than anything else.

Truthfully, I would have a lot more time for your opinions if you had actually seen any of my clips before flaming them! I take points on board, from people who buy my clips and say they want to see more of this or that. If you don't like the previews and choose not to buy the clips, well fine..it's really no problem. I also have producers that I really like (Tickle Abuse, Czech Tickling, for example) and I buy their clips rather than others. It doesn't mean that I post complaints when the other producers post preview clips, claiming that their clips are no good! It's just horses for courses, really...why not try your hand at making your own clips with British models the way you want to see them? That's what I did...

True, but then I wouldn't have expected to receive complaints about an additional pre-preview clip. Given the time it takes me to edit and render the long (and high quality) previews that I post anyway, I guess I'll save my time and just make the one next time... :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I make clips simply because I love tieing and tickling beautiful women (there really is nothing better!) - not for business purposes. Selling clips simply enables me to hire more models and to carry on going. I would never work with anyone who wasn't ticklish because...to put it simply - I have better things to do with my time! This is something I do in my spare time and I love it, but it isn't my day job - if I was only going to do a 'half-assed' job of it, I really wouldn't bother!

:upsidedow

You know, in this forum I've always been shocked - honestly shocked - by the level of 'honesty' when it comes to free content. Being a reasonably obscure fetish, I was almost pathetically grateful to find out in my developing years that some producers were creating something tickling related.

To then come on this site and browse this content, and see people (without exaggeration) saying "that sucked", "she wasn't ticklish at all", "pity she was faking"...that's just rude. Really fucking rude. Now Babyshambles, your criticism is warranted - but to accuse the producer of being "pissed off and defensive" when you throw his FREE content back in his face, without even the pretence of being civilised about it? And to then accuse him of losing a potential customer when your frankly appalling conduct caused the problem in the first place?

It's the Internet, not the Colloseum. Have a sense of dignity, man.

Thanks again folks :)

...I'm uploading a 'proper' preview now

You know it is somewhat rude.

I could have just walked away.

But there is such a paucity of good films of british girls being tickled that I really, really want this site to be good.

Thus far everything is really, really good in terms of camera quality, lighting, beautiful girls. But they just dont seem that ticklish.

Its just the missing ingredient as far as i'm concerned. And well, I wanted to share my thoughts because I would love to see that missing ingredient added.

Certainly i would say this is probably the best british producer of tickling clips. But i would dearly love to see some ticklish brit girls tickled very hard.

You know, in this forum I've always been shocked - honestly shocked - by the level of 'honesty' when it comes to free content. Being a reasonably obscure fetish, I was almost pathetically grateful to find out in my developing years that some producers were creating something tickling related.

To then come on this site and browse this content, and see people (without exaggeration) saying "that sucked", "she wasn't ticklish at all", "pity she was faking"...that's just rude. Really fucking rude. Now Babyshambles, your criticism is warranted - but to accuse the producer of being "pissed off and defensive" when you throw his FREE content back in his face, without even the pretence of being civilised about it? And to then accuse him of losing a potential customer when your frankly appalling conduct caused the problem in the first place?

It's the Internet, not the Colloseum. Have a sense of dignity, man.

Turtleboy deserves a break here ... in his excitement over a good shot she shares his thoughts and a teaser and inherits a headache ... can't satisfy everyone ...

Given the time it takes me to edit and render the long (and high quality) previews that I post anyway, I guess I'll save my time and just make the one next time...

Hi TB,

I liked your preview. But from one producer to another, you really don't need to make HQ previews. Your encoding was 17 MB for 1:07 @ 720x480 @ 3194kbps. I don't know if you shot your video in HD or with a 3CCD camcorder, but in my opinion, you did way too much.

A decent file size for a preview for one model is 10 MB or less. A decent preview length is 30-60 seconds for a single model. If you give more, then you are probably giving away too much. A decent video size for a preview is 320x240 or 640x480. Viewers can increase the video size if they want the preview to be larger. And encoding for a preview should be a few hundred to just over a thousand kbps. Any higher than that and you take away time from doing other things because you are waiting for the rendering to finish.

Remember, its a preview. Fans can usually tell if the full-length video will be of higher quality or larger size. Some producers include that information in their clip descriptions.

I will say this about your clips though, you definitely hit on the spot with close ups. True foot fetish and true tickle fans love close ups as well as multi-angle shooting. Seriously, who wants to see the entire room and view a tickling session from 10 feet back??? And who wants to see video shot from just one point of view??? That is lame, but many producers still do it.

Hi TB,

I liked your preview. But from one producer to another, you really don't need to make HQ previews. Your encoding was 17 MB for 1:07 @ 720x480 @ 3194kbps. I don't know if you shot your video in HD or with a 3CCD camcorder, but in my opinion, you did way too much.

A decent file size for a preview for one model is 10 MB or less. A decent preview length is 30-60 seconds for a single model. If you give more, then you are probably giving away too much. A decent video size for a preview is 320x240 or 640x480. Viewers can increase the video size if they want the preview to be larger. And encoding for a preview should be a few hundred to just over a thousand kbps. Any higher than that and you take away time from doing other things because you are waiting for the rendering to finish.

Remember, its a preview. Fans can usually tell if the full-length video will be of higher quality or larger size. Some producers include that information in their clip descriptions.

I will say this about your clips though, you definitely hit on the spot with close ups. True foot fetish and true tickle fans love close ups as well as multi-angle shooting. Seriously, who wants to see the entire room and view a tickling session from 10 feet back??? And who wants to see video shot from just one point of view??? That is lame, but many producers still do it.

Hi, thanks for your tips...I do appreciate what you're saying and you're quite right, I could put out shorter, smaller, lower quality clips and it probably wouldn't make any difference to my sales. The problem is I just hate doing that - I'm one of those do it well or don't bother at all types and I can't bring myself to upload something that looks rough if I know it could look better! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes, lol!

Thanks for your compliments anyway - I'm a fan of close-ups too, as you can probably tell! :bubble2:

But there is such a paucity of good films of british girls being tickled that I really, really want this site to be good.

It sounds like you may have good intent and poor communication skills.

I boss who thinks that it is his harsh direct criticisim that yields the productivity of his team generally misses that it is inspite of his criticism that they produce.

When we think we wish to help someone improve, we can choose to provide "constructive criticism" (which can have the effect of being a soul crusher) or we can cnoose to empower.

When I advise management teams on the feedback process, I humanize it by recommending that we speak to others as we would want them to spek to us in front of our family.

Being polite and helpful and actually get you what you want - if it's available.

Of course, I could be full of shit about everything, but i doubt it.

JD

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back