• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: Ticklish Aubrey! (Feet + Upperbody)

Hey Everyone,

As promised, here is a short preview of my ticklish friend Aubrey. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she's really fun and was great to shoot with, really just curious about the whole tickling world in general, and I can promise she'll be back for more. Since I'm new into the whole clip production game, I'd love some advice/feedback/ideas, thanks!
And enjoy!

- Zach

Please note the quality is much less than the actual clip.

Attachments

• AubreyPrev11.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,790
She is drop-dead gorgeous! One thing I like: she actually used her safeword, and you left it in... that's hot.

Just a piece of constructive criticism... when tickling her soles, you were blocking her face. She's got such a nice giggly laugh, would have loved to see the facial reactions as well.

Great clip, thank you for sharing!

Haha yeah, Brendan, she shouted her safeword a lot, and since this was our first session together, I decided I shouldn't push it too far, lol.
But I'm hoping to amp up the intensity next time ;)
And thanks for the tips on the feet tickling, I'll work on it.

Great clip. I would love to see more. Thanks for posting!

Very good, like the sole in the face shot. But you shouldn't block her face while tickling her feet. Seeing both at the same time, her feet in our face and her laughing face behind it is the best

My god, she's a beauty but I love her giggling and totally loved the safe word! :) I'm with everyone else with not blocking the face when tickling her feet or anywhere. Great first try!

DK

Do a POV sole tickling clip of her spreading and wiggling her toes and I will buy immediately.

Amazing clip, gorgeous girl! Would love to see more. Get the back of her thighs as well next time, almost every girl is crazy ticklish there ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back