• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview video of my bf tickling me!

ticklishsteff08

Hello everyone!
My bf and I are in a tight spot with money right now and figured why not try and make some people smile and make some cash of me getting tickled. Here's a preview of a video we made last Saturday night, we are willing to sell the whole clip for those that are interested. We are also willing to make some custom vids of me getting tickled or me tickling my bf, just inbox me or my bf, his screen name is "tmnsa217" on here, details on what you'd like to see and we can see if we can make it happen. Just please be appropriate because we are not doing nudity or anything sexual! Other then that, feel free to inbox one of us. Have a great day :)

Hope you enjoy it!
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Z8y4huF71Fw

Last edited:
You've got good lighting, good tickling and seriously hot feet.

Good start.

JD

wow
that looks awesome!!! you are really cute too

awesome video! glad to see more couples tickling! I agree with James on the Hot feet too!

I agree as well, very beautiful feet, not to mention quite the ticklish little thing :) Look out world, you have a new lee and her name is Steff hahaha

wish i could help you out but im not too great in the way of money either... cute though:)

Very nice clip. Love your reactions, you have a great laugh. Gotta agree that your feet are lovely although those pits look beautifully soft and smooth too ;)

Nice first try. Here are some tips if you want to improve. POV camera angle, longerand more intense and focused tickling of her soles, run an electric toothbrush up and down her soles and in between her toes to make her toes spread and squirm, etc. You can learn a lot form watching other good foot tickling clips from sites like Tickle Abuse 2, the Czech foot tickling sites, Charlee's Tickle Torture, Taylor Razz's tickle clips, James Darke's Shy and Wild etc., etc.

Certainly appreciate the clip. Thanks very much. There are quite a few producers out there - I imagine the competition for dollars is tough. Being unwilling to do any nudity will almost certainly make it that much tougher. What market niche do you see yourselves filling? Maybe it doesn't matter to anyone who's not an MBA, but I thought I'd ask.

I had a brain freeze and can never get those youtube clips to work for me arrrhhhggg. need a link arrggghhh.

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the positive feed back :) We really appreciate it!

We just set up a paypal account so we can now sell the clip! Just inbox us with your email so we can send you the payment information and once we see that you have paid, we will email you the full video!!! Remember also that we are willing to make custom videos for you too, so if you're interested in a custom just let us know :)

Great job, and Amazing potential!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Looks pretty good so far. I saw someone mentioned that you are not willing to do any nudity. If that changes please let me know. I'd like to purchase a clip and have the money go towards someone who really needs it. Personally I don't mind having the face covered, I think its cool that you guys are exploring the opportunity and keeping your privacy.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back