• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Previous Forum Was A Success...

TKL_NEWBIE

I remember my PC was full of clips back then ...most from MTP, i got a complete collection(at least i think it was complete) of series of clips, and all from the previous tickling forum.

But now, no more good clips in this forum, people are getting clips from alt.multimedia.tk where many people can't seem to find clips there...

Since my PC was infected by virus...i lost all the clips...

I really miss the good ol' days, good old MTP...which got a new clip update in 1-2 weeks...now they don't

It doesn't matter if we're buying the video or pay to reach the archive or not...It's the spirit that keep us going...keep the spirit of tickling burning...i can see the tickling is fading away in this forum...

We should get the clips for free...to STAY STRONG!

You are right...
I too would have to tell the same story (about the collection and its lose)...
Wath can we do? To wait and to hope that return the old times :)

can someone explain to me what is alt.multimedia.tk and to be able to connect to this?

thx

Heh

TKL_NEWBIE, quit your whinin'......beggars cannot be choosers......take what you can get......I for one am happy with how the clip section is chuggin' along.

I would like to echo Krokus's statement, albeit not in quite the same words...Note that i am not attacking anyone, just stating my opinion like everyone else is :eek:

Jeff, Kathy, and everyone that produces clips does so when they can, and when they do we should all be glad that they have decided to. Jeff, for example, takes care of an a$$load of shit in the tk community as well as running a buisness -- and Kathy runs her buisness along with working a full time job. My stance on this is before people decide to complain about there not being enough new clips around, they should take part in making the clips as well. My opinion is that If you arent contributing to the community by writing stories or making pics and clips, then you have no reason to complain about the lack thereof.

Ok? So can we get back to talking about tickling now? :cool:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, members can no longer post clips or pictures as easily as before because there are not that many free hosting sites anymore. As for the companies releasing clips, it seems they have figured out it is not cost effective for them to generate clips as often as before. Their sales do not seem to be affected in either direction.

Just enjoy what you get and engage in the discussions. They are plenty stimulating. :)

Bye,

Knight Tickler

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back