• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prier Swimsuit Special

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Originally, Prier was posed differently, but, coincidentally, I'm about to reach 7,000 pageviews soon on my DA account, so I changed her pose, and had Prier hold a little sign to mark the occasion.

(attached is the hi-res size, and a smaller size)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2007

Prier © NIS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Attachments

• 7k Prier.JPG
    7k Prier.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 216
  • 7k Prier smaller.JPG
    7k Prier smaller.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 203
lovely work and a very nice pose. The coloring is awesome please can you tell how you do it.

lovely work and a very nice pose. The coloring is awesome please can you tell how you do it.

Thank you. :)

This was all drawn and colored in the art program Painter IX. As far as how it was done, the key is in the blending of a numerous amount of colors so that the hues and shading are realistic or reflective of the environment. Other than that, it was all painted over the rough sketch it was based on, using my tablet and digital pen.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. :)

Last edited:
Ooo, nifty! I can see her eyes through her sunglasses. I think she's winking, actually. Not a harsh line in the works, too, thanks to the mildly-blended coloring schema. Splendid!

Yeah, she is winking. I figured if she's going to be giving the thumbs up it made sense. Thanks, my Controdictio. Wait a minute, you didn't contradict yourself at all there....that goes against your very nature and your place in the universe! Something bad is going to happen......thats just not a good omen...

sex-eh!
good to see new things from you (and I definitely know I haven't seen this before!)
Just when thought I might be catching up to you in the next few years, you've set me back decades! XD
Can't wait to see your newer tk stuff (whenever that does get here :p)

Thank you. :)

If you feel thats the case, why don't you travelback in time and go back into the past and start drawing before I did? Maybe that would give you the edge you need. So, make with the mechanical contraption thats going to get you there! :p

As for tickling pictures, I have to be honest, it's not as fun to draw as it used to be, so those types of pictures will be even rarer than they already are...I don't know, I never really had much of a tickling fetish and whatever fetishes I have/had never really played a strong role in my artwork, especially now that my art in general is becoming more focused and I'm beginning to feel I have more direction and goals than I did before. It really depends on the idea and the characters involved. That actually means more to me than the tickling itself. If I don't have a love or genuine interest for the characters it's just not going to work for me and it will feel forced. Of course, what I'm saying isn't anything new. You've all heard this speech before, so hopefully it's not much of a disappointment.

Last edited:
what a shame. :(
At least we get this much from you. ^___^

Thank you for your support along the way. :)

People move on and grow out of things, even fetishes (contrary to popular belief). I don't mean to imply my time and talent was wasted with it, it wasn't, but it's just not the same reality for me anymore. Honestly, most of my earlier pictures (tickling pictures I mean) were drawn at a time when I was curious and eager to know more about the fetish and about myself. Now, here we are, years later, and I know a great deal more about myself, my fetishes, and other people and their fetishes and where I fit in with all of that. I feel I've accomplished much or all of what I wanted to and experienced what I wanted to experience (good and bad).

I don't know, it just feels like that journey is over, and I've reached the end and got my answers. I've grown and matured in my pursuit of these things. I'm not sure where that leaves me.

I'm sorry for sounding so depressing, Relent. This is probably the last thing you want to hear. ^^

Last edited:
Here's one of the early rough drafts of this picture. I thought I'd add it as a bonus. ^^

Attachments

• summerprier1.JPG
    summerprier1.JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 20
I like it, you certainly put alot of work into drawing and painting that foot in the foreground.

I like it, you certainly put alot of work into drawing and painting that foot in the foreground.

Thanks. I wouldn't say that I put alot of work into the foot. At least, not any more work than I did the rest of the body. Drawing the foot was actually one of the easiest parts.

Fhgwagadds said:
She's preggers! What have you done?!

LOL! Thats actually one of those large, beach balls people play with on the beach, only it's just a circle at this stage, but now that you mention it......:p.

Originally, the idea was to have a picture with La Pucelle enjoying a day at the beach, but since I wanted to focus on Prier, it made more sense to ditch that. I may draw a more anime-style version of what I had intended to do later. Although, I imagine that will take longer than this did, as it will have multiple characters in it, and the picture will be busy, everyone doing their own thing.

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back