• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Ashley's Ticklish Feet Part 3

mrmiguu said:
Absolutely beautiful feet!....um....or foot! :p

Thanks for posting this wonderful holiday gift! :upsidedow
(and that comes from a straight-up Scrooge!) :ranty:

Peace to all who tickle and post great feet pics here, :redheart:

No problem. Thanks for the compliment. Scrooge huh.. what's up with that lol.. why not Santa? :santasmil ;)

TKLMAN said:
YES!!!

Princess , I LOVE YOU!!!

Wow! DOUBLE WOW!! ( a.k.a. WOW WOW ) ... what an AMAZING X-Mas present! Now that is a foot that I could :redheart: ~LOVE~ :redheart: & :redheart: ~tickle ~ :redheart: FOREVER!!! ... so pretty ... so smooth ... so soft-looking ... so admittedly TICKLISH!!! Ashley , I have said this to you before but it bears repeating ... not only are you eye-meltingly gorgeous , but you are easily one of the nicest , sweetest ladies we have here on the TMF ... heck! the PLANET even! Thank you SO MUCH for appeasing the masses by giving to us so generously this most fine-looking of pics that is the image of your sensationally ticklish foot! Once again ... I love you ( that's not too creepy , is it? )

Happy Holidays , o' Sweet One!

With Deepest Thanks & Gratitude ,
TKLMAN

Love me huh.. that's thoughtful. Wowo a long comment too. Yup unfortunately I have admit they are ticklish lol, but shhh. If nobody knows, that's a plus then :). Thanks for your compliments, I really appreciate them. These comments really make my day, so I have no problem posting here. So many great people around. Not creepy lol, it's nice. Happy Holidays yourself :twohugs:

BlackBelt15 said:
Thank you Princess, you have gorgeous feet. Now all you need is a picture of your tummy. :)

Thank you very much. I'll try and get one more pic. Sorry we haven't talked for a while on pm's, but thanks for commenting. Take care :veryhappy

smoothacer409 said:
:wow: that is by far your most beautiful pic yet. You have the cutest toes i've ever seen...and i mean it.

I'm glad you like this one. Thanks for commenting :Kiss2:

tickle1 said:
To Princess,
I love your feet. So pretty and nice. Are they more feather tickish or finger ticklish? Let me know at [email protected] thanks. :smilestar :wub:

Thanks,
John Meeters

Hi John. Thanks for the compliment. I'll let you know here, and I will say probably finger ticklish is more? Thanks again :cat:

maniactickler said:
God broke the mold after creating your feet. they are perfect. :shock:

Thanks Maniac lol, that's quite a compliment. I appreciate it very much :bunny:

barefeetarebest said:
Beautifully tanned feetsies, perfect soles.....
Hallellujah! Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year everyone

Thank you very much. My feet aren't perfect, but I appreciate the words. Merry Christmas :bouncybou

Luv2Tickle69 said:
Given what you've been so kind enough to share with us 'foothounds' Princess, I must say again, you do indeed have absolutely lovely feet.....you clearly take excellent care of them, given the perfectly dainty way your toes are done, and the ever so glass-like, velvet soft surface your soles always appear to have!

....enjoy the rest of '06 and the holidays that close it out.....we look forward to seeing what you'll share with us in '07! :upsidedow

Thank you very much. I do take care of my feet, so thanks for noticing. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the year yourself. I'll be looking forward to talking with all of you and seeing you around the forums :Hyrdrogen

Mitchell said:
A wonderful closeup of your feet. Thanks, Ashley. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Mitch

Yup, it sure is. No problem Mitch. It's been a long time, I hope we can chat again soon. Take care :p

primetime said:
holy crap...

your highness, that is an amazing shot. i hope your Christmas is wonderful and enjoy the New Year. i hope you get plenty of tickles...

i am also glad you enjoyed the story i wrote about you. i have a vivid picture of your sweet feet getting tormented. smile....

primetime...

Thanks for commenting & Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it. I appreciate that you wanted me to take part in your story. Now there is a visual for you ;) Look forward to chatting more often :rolleyes:

SoopaMan said:
Pretty Feet! Merry Christmas.

Thank you very much SoopaMan. Merry X-mas to you too. :happyfloa

Now I'm off to bed. Thanks everyone. I really do appreciate everyone taking the time to comment. It means a lot :redheart:

Hey Ash,

I hope you have a Merry Christmas too. You are a really sweet girl and I am lucky to have you as a friend. You deserve the best. I hope that I can find a girl as genuine and beautiful as you. You are beautiful both in looks and on the inside. I love writing stories about you and I love talking to you. I hope the next year for you is even better and I look forward to talking to you more. Talk to you soon!

-Casey

Your pinky toe looks unusual and you have a bump below it and a lil to the side. That should be checked out because it might be a tumor or some kind of fungus. You should've at least photoshopped the darn thing before posting it, flaya.

bellyticklerNJ said:
Hey Ash,

I hope you have a Merry Christmas too. You are a really sweet girl and I am lucky to have you as a friend. You deserve the best. I hope that I can find a girl as genuine and beautiful as you. You are beautiful both in looks and on the inside. I love writing stories about you and I love talking to you. I hope the next year for you is even better and I look forward to talking to you more. Talk to you soon!

-Casey

Thank you very much for the sweet compliments. I know you will find a nice girl for yourself. I appreciate that you like to include me in your stories. I'll be looking forward to chat more with you next year. Talk with you later :happyfloa

Stugots said:
Your pinky toe looks unusual and you have a bump below it and a lil to the side. That should be checked out because it might be a tumor or some kind of fungus. You should've at least photoshopped the darn thing before posting it, flaya.

There isn't anything wrong with me, but sorry to disappoint. Thanks for commenting anyway though. Why photoshop and change myself? I'm happy with myself, but thanks for offering your opinion :cool:

PrincessAshley said:
There isn't anything wrong with me, but sorry to disappoint. Thanks for commenting anyway though. Why photoshop and change myself? I'm happy with myself, but thanks for offering your opinion :cool:

They look great to me! You may have the most beautiful soles I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of soles... :happyfloa Thank you for posting.

Barlow

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back